Thoughts on mlp collection cards

Silver Wind 114514

I don't know what its like in other part of the world but what I could tell you guys is that the MLP collection cards market (yep. Mlp only)here in China is going crazy especially among primary and junior high students. There was a rare card that had been hyped up to the price of SIXTEEN HUNDRED rmb(about 23000 dollars) and there also lots of news about kids spending a lot of their parents' money without telling just to make a full collection about cards. And you know what? I once asked them if they've watch the seires and they said they never watched the episodes. Not even one single episode. All these news and things are making the people out side of our community recognize we bronies as those foals who play cards and those f***ing little kids recognize themselves as one of us.

I don't know if the same thing is happening in other continents so I wish to know about it. But now, our Chinese brony community is kind of suffering under this situation.

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 2

21 hours ago, Silver Wind 114514 said:

I don't know what its like in other part of the world but what I could tell you guys is that the MLP collection cards market (yep. Mlp only)here in China is going crazy especially among primary and junior high students. There was a rare card that had been hyped up to the price of SIXTEEN HUNDRED rmb(about 23000 dollars) and there also lots of news about kids spending a lot of their parents' money without telling just to make a full collection about cards. And you know what? I once asked them if they've watch the seires and they said they never watched the episodes. Not even one single episode. All these news and things are making the people out side of our community recognize we bronies as those foals who play cards and those f***ing little kids recognize themselves as one of us.

I don't know if the same thing is happening in other continents so I wish to know about it. But now, our Chinese brony community is kind of suffering under this situation.

Not really, Kayou MLP cards as far as I know only sell in China. I have some of those cards, but I'm not going to complete my collection 'cause the high price of the cards.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Arrlong28 said:

Not really, Kayou MLP cards as far as I know only sell in China. I have some of those cards, but I'm not going to complete my collection 'cause the high price of the cards.

High price? The most expensive sets are 10cny per package and 180cny per box. You could translate it to the money your Conuntry is using and see how much is that. Same thing happens here in China since the price of US pony cards goes about a hundred CNY per card

5 minutes ago, Silver Wind 114514 said:

High price? The most expensive sets are 10cny per package and 180cny per box. You could translate it to the money your Conuntry is using and see how much is that. Same thing happens here in China since the price of US pony cards goes about a hundred CNY per card

I mean the price of a single card, not a booster pack. I'm just not going to buy tons of boxes to get al the collection, but the prices of single cards are veey High. For example, zodiac cards MLP are very expensive.