This could be fake but there are Spanish leaks of a possible MLP Multiverse show coming in 2025!

WickedGames

9 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I have to question what the source is for this crossover.  Because I'm going to brush it off as fake.  

But if true I knew that once the Discovery Family license expired that they were going to do some sort of MLP mutiverse thing 

• Brohoof 4

44 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

This could be fake but there are Spanish leaks of a possible MLP Multiverse show coming in 2025!

IMG_6126.jpeg

IMG_6127.jpeg

33 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I have to question what the source is for this crossover.  Because I'm going to brush it off as fake.  

23 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

But if true I knew that once the Discovery Family license expired that they were going to do some sort of MLP mutiverse thing 

I recall someone jokingly telling me about a MLP multiverse show  earlier today so I find this weird timing.  I’m going to wait for something official as this feels fake.

Where was this “leaked”? 

• Brohoof 2

I saw Makaryo talking about this on Twitter. Honestly after the whole Equestria Daily AI story fiasco I’m taking any of these rumors with a huge grain of salt. Even if the source of a rumor has been right before.

• Brohoof 4

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

3 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I saw Makaryo talking about this on Twitter. Honestly after the whole Equestria Daily AI story fiasco I’m taking any of these rumors with a huge grain of salt. Even if the source of a rumor has been right before.

Yeah, even though I actually like the idea of an MLP multiverse, count me in. No just listening and believing, I want concrete evidence.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
9 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

That's probably wise until this can be either confirmed or debunked. 

Edited by Otaku-sempai
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think it needs to be emphasized that this is not fake. They may not be Hasbro but Panaderia is a legit, professional marketing agency with a website and social media handles and everything, and they wouldn't add "fake out" news to promote the brand if they didn't believe their internal information supported that claim. It may not end up being something that pans out, but it is a claim they are intending to make in good faith, so at the very least it's indicative of Hasbro consideration if not execution. And given the current circumstances of the IP with sluggish G5 interest and the Discovery contract expiring next year, it definitely seems more than plausible.

In any event, there's a licensing expo happening in London in a few weeks, so might be getting some more concrete info then.

Edited by n1029
  • Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I recall someone jokingly telling me about a MLP multiverse show  earlier today so I find this weird timing.  I’m going to wait for something official as this feels fake.

Where was this “leaked”? 

From Equestria Daily: "A marketing company called Panaderia has uploaded a video all about the My Little Pony brand as a whole, with callbacks to older generations, showcases of merchandise, and various successes of the last few years. They top this off with a very interesting pair of slides looking toward the future in 2025."

• Brohoof 2

As a Spaniard I find weird this mix of English and Spanish. But Panadería is a Mexican company so maybe there is more common to see that kind of mix.

Maybe this is true and Hasbro has "turned the batteries on" and start to do what is needed to win money. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
12 hours ago, Otaku-sempai said:

From Equestria Daily: "A marketing company called Panaderia has uploaded a video all about the My Little Pony brand as a whole, with callbacks to older generations, showcases of merchandise, and various successes of the last few years. They top this off with a very interesting pair of slides looking toward the future in 2025."

2 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

Oh, EQD, how you've not learned anything from before... :maud:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2024/09/the-future-of-generation-5.html

...Is it really too much trouble to hold off on making sensationalist articles before we get any kind of real evidenceCometisNotAmusedTYTEmoteTest.png.6883ffe6e9ec3055a763c0fb8d30c1ba.png

I was catching up to my notifs from earlier today and just saw these, thank you for posting this @Misty Shadow.

I saw that Spanish marketing company before, but found this whole situation odd.

This is why I don't trust "leaks" from these sites. They will post anything. It's better to wait an official announcement as plans change.

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Brohoof 3

I don't know if should trust this or not, but I really wouldn't be surprised if it was real, there are elements that suggest that this could actually happen, such as the end of the contract with Discovery Family that I have already mentioned hundreds of times here on the forum, also, in the show itself (Tell your Tale) there is a episode implying that we could get multiverse related stories in the future.

Problem is, why leak such thing so soon? Sure, I do believe that Hasbro might be already working in the next MLP content, I think there are good hints for that and that at this point they likely already finished the production for TyT (check out this post I made), so I don't think it's crazy to believe that this could happen, but I think this is way too much

Yes there are multiple leaks in the entertainment industry that happen to be true, and a lot of them are shared a year prior to the official announcement or release of such content (sometimes even two years prior, or more)

But why would a spanish company leak such info all out if sudden? It makes sense what no1029 said, but I don't think it makes sense to leak this if apparently it's not part of Hasbro's plans to announce it yet, only if they actually still plan to annouce it in 2024, but this company already did it for some reason, maybe the weird mix of Spanish text with English text could imply that this was rushed and that it wasn't planned? I don't know, I don't think it's fake, but I also think there is a huge chance that Panaderia just got things wrong.

• Brohoof 3

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

This can't be a good sign. From Bleeding CoolIDW – Losing American Girl and My Little Pony Licences? 

• My Little Pony comic titles from IDW are suddenly double sized and priced higher, suggesting a rushed series conclusion.
  • Speculations arise about IDW’s overall licensing issues in the competitive young girl comic market.

...[It] also looks like IDW might have lost their final Hasbro license in My Little Pony, from recent solicits and solicitations. My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights #1, out in September, the only MLP title for that month, was a standard-size comic priced $3.99. But My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights #2 and #3 for October and November are double-sized for $6.99, with multiple and changing pencillers, suggesting that IDW is trying to finish the series and get it out of the door before the end of the year. As well as publishing oversized My Little Pony: Classics Reimagined – The Odyssey, and My Little Pony: Best of Discord in October and My Little Pony: Best of Princess and My Little Pony: Kenbucky Roller Derby in November.

What's going on here? The young girl market for comic books has been booming of late. Is IDW having difficulty keeping the licenses to access it?

Does this mean Skybound will get My Little Pony too and it may enter the Energon Universe? Or is it more that Hasbro is bringing the current My Little Pony TV series to an end?

The other thing is that some folk reported as fact that IDW was losing the Star Trek license this year, only for Paramount to re-up the deal and IDW to announce a big Star Trek comic book event for 2025. So let's see how things go, shall we?

IDW representatives did not reply to email inquiries made over the weekend.

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

This can't be a good sign. From Bleeding CoolIDW – Losing American Girl and My Little Pony Licences? 

• My Little Pony comic titles from IDW are suddenly double sized and priced higher, suggesting a rushed series conclusion.
  • Speculations arise about IDW’s overall licensing issues in the competitive young girl comic market.

...[It] also looks like IDW might have lost their final Hasbro license in My Little Pony, from recent solicits and solicitations. My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights #1, out in September, the only MLP title for that month, was a standard-size comic priced $3.99. But My Little Pony: The Storm of Zephyr Heights #2 and #3 for October and November are double-sized for $6.99, with multiple and changing pencillers, suggesting that IDW is trying to finish the series and get it out of the door before the end of the year. As well as publishing oversized My Little Pony: Classics Reimagined – The Odyssey, and My Little Pony: Best of Discord in October and My Little Pony: Best of Princess and My Little Pony: Kenbucky Roller Derby in November.

What's going on here? The young girl market for comic books has been booming of late. Is IDW having difficulty keeping the licenses to access it?

Does this mean Skybound will get My Little Pony too and it may enter the Energon Universe? Or is it more that Hasbro is bringing the current My Little Pony TV series to an end?

The other thing is that some folk reported as fact that IDW was losing the Star Trek license this year, only for Paramount to re-up the deal and IDW to announce a big Star Trek comic book event for 2025. So let's see how things go, shall we?

It's tough to hear about the uncertainty surrounding IDW and the My Little Pony license. As fans, we invest so much in these stories and characters, so seeing potential signs of the series winding down both in TYT and the comic books can be disheartening. The idea that IDW might be rushing to conclude the series adds an extra layer of anxiety.

However, it's worth holding onto a bit of hope. The situation with the Star Trek license shows that things aren't always as they seem and there could still be positive news on the horizon. The year still isn't over and there's still some time for contracts to renew. Something else could be in the works too(like the multiverse show speculation) and they are probably trying to get all the licensing issues out of the way by Spring 2025.  Even though the future is unclear, it's a good reminder of how much these comics have meant to us. No matter what happens, the magic of My Little Pony and the impact it's had on its readers will endure. Let’s hope for the best and keep an eye on any updates.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

It's tough to hear about the uncertainty surrounding IDW and the My Little Pony license. As fans, we invest so much in these stories and characters, so seeing potential signs of the series winding down both in TYT and the comic books can be disheartening. The idea that IDW might be rushing to conclude the series adds an extra layer of anxiety.

However, it's worth holding onto a bit of hope. The situation with the Star Trek license shows that things aren't always as they seem and there could still be positive news on the horizon. The year still isn't over and there's still some time for contracts to renew. Something else could be in the works too(like the multiverse show speculation) and they are probably trying to get all the licensing issues out of the way by Spring 2025.  Even though the future is unclear, it's a good reminder of how much these comics have meant to us. No matter what happens, the magic of My Little Pony and the impact it's had on its readers will endure. Let’s hope for the best and keep an eye on any updates.

I'll note that even if IDW does lose the MLP license, another publisher might pick it up immediately. Skybound is publishing Transformers comics. Power Rangers is at BOOM! Studios. Image has the license for G.I. Joe. Even one of the big boys (DC or Marvel) could take an interest. 

• Excited 1

On 2024-09-01 at 12:11 AM, WickedGames said:

I mean, it's not unreasonable to assume that Hasbro has something planned for when that happens.  And this does feel like something they might do to milk G4 nostalgia while still selling G5 toys.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

On 2024-09-02 at 9:34 AM, Otaku-sempai said:

An IDW artist has commented on this article, saying that it's off the mark and that there's still work planned for future MLP comics. 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2024/09/idw-has-more-mlp-g4-and-g5-comics.html#disqus_thread

• Brohoof 1