Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I was planning on making an MLP abridged

Skullbuster

Lol, the funny thing is, I got the Applejack part.

c:

Then again I tend to nit pick, but I'm sure you'll do fine.

EDIT: Plus I just listened to your Great and Powerful Trixie monologue. It was a nice attempt, though for some reason it sounded like Snips reciting the monologue. But then again I'm too critical for my own good haha!

Edited by Colton Manestache

EDIT: Plus I just listened to your Great and Powerful Trixie monologue. It was a nice attempt, though for some reason it sounded like Snips reciting the monologue. But then again I'm too critical for my own good haha!

...Ouch :c

• Brohoof 1

I'm doing my audition right now !! :D ~

heres the audtion video!

http://youtu.be/eYnIumWZOZM

Let me know what you think !! :)

* turn up the volume on your computer

* 480p please :D

I just put up my audition on this thread, you can nit pick it if you want, I need constructive criticism :P

or praise, which ever you prefer haha :) ~

I LOVVED your Rarity made me laugh :) hopefully I get a part so we can work together ~ haha :D

Edited by Shankveld

I WISH I could help in this cause. I definetily have done a bit of fun voice-acting for my own amusement and I sing in a chord too, lots of voice control. However, I have lacking privacy. And I hate it when I get talked to about my weird behavior which is even usual.

BASICALLY... I'll see what I can do.

I'm doing my audition right now !! :D ~

http://youtu.be/eYnIumWZOZM

Let me know what you think !! :)

* turn up the volume on your computer

* 480p please :D

I just put up my audition on this thread, you can nit pick it if you want, I need constructive criticism :P

or praise, which ever you prefer haha :) ~

I LOVVED your Rarity made me laugh :) hopefully I get a part so we can work together ~ haha :D

Congratulations! Ladies and gentalmen we have a winner

Your fluttershy was AWESOME! I loved how you could go from quiet to serious instantly

I WISH I could help in this cause. I definetily have done a bit of fun voice-acting for my own amusement and I sing in a chord too, lots of voice control. However, I have lacking privacy. And I hate it when I get talked to about my weird behavior which is even usual.

BASICALLY... I'll see what I can do.

I hope things work out

I'm still looking for a rainbow dash, pinkie pie, and rairity

You should probably start a new thread, or promote this one on chat, as a lot of willing VAs are probably not seeing it :(

good luck ~

Ok, I listened to blues voice recording, and it was. Great, if he decides to stay with us he's got the part of rainbow dash

Also shank veld I agree, I will set up a separate thread for auditions

• Brohoof 1

"I've had dreams and been waiting on this opportunity

To operate alongside brave souls like theirs;

the Wonderbolts and their skilled tactics

Like the counter-cross immelman, and the low fly kick.

We'll operate in the forray of nations and idealogies

and prevent diamond theft.

The Wonderbolts will see me at this party."

For what little it's worth, there's my pathetic attempt at mixing Rainbow Dash lyrics with Snake-style mentality and context writing. Which makes little sense to me. I hope you know what you're doing, Skull.

Edited by Blue

I lol'd at those lyrics, don't worry, I know what I'm doing

Ok, tommarow I will begin writing a script for the first episode, hopefully some one will do are rarity audition, once I rewatch the episode, I should know how many more voices I need

Also, this thread is for genarl disscussion, auditions go in the other thread

Edited by Skullbuster

Oh boy, the one I would probably be the most qualified for (Pinkie) was taken. Oh well, at this rate I will be doing secondaries if even that :/

I dunno about Rarity though. Does it need to be female british, or say, HoN British announcer british?

Oh boy, the one I would probably be the most qualified for (Pinkie) was taken. Oh well, at this rate I will be doing secondaries if even that :/

I dunno about Rarity though. Does it need to be female british, or say, HoN British announcer british?

It does not need to be female, the type of British I'm looking for is kind of like fish 'n chips, god save the queen, what the devil was that british

well, i was going around looking for a good intro theme, first i looked for a dubstep theme, but i couldnt find one i liked, however i found some thing better

• Brohoof 2

It does not need to be female, the type of British I'm looking for is kind of like fish 'n chips, god save the queen, what the devil was that british

well, i was going around looking for a good intro theme, first i looked for a dubstep theme, but i couldnt find one i liked, however i found some thing better

OH SWEET JESUS.

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.