Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony-Pony

Skylight Silvermane

Hey everypony.

Kinda new to the fan base gaining the interest I have now to the show back in September, after temptation came over me from no where to watch it, even though thinking it'd be a show for little girls.

I probably just wanted to hold on to the hope there'd be a cartoon series that can return me to the times I had enjoyed myself watching the old Pokemon/Yugioh/DBZ/Cardcaptors/Digimon/Bayblade series, despite what it may have first appeared to be.

So I decided to join to find out more about the community and hoping that there might be a Mario Kart 7 (just got it yesterday)/Minecraft community here as well.

I spend most of my time living a procrastinative life, trying to enjoy it the way I do.

I may be laid back, but if the work is fun I'd do it.

Unfortunately, everypony around where I live forces the no-work-no-play barricade over everything and that having fun will never get you anywhere in life.

Oh well... Nice to meet you, everypony.

Welcome to the forums Machin, hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us :)

...I probably just wanted to hold on to the hope there'd be a cartoon series that can return me to the times I had enjoyed myself watching the old Pokemon/Yugioh/DBZ/Cardcaptors/Digimon/Bayblade series, despite what it may have first appeared to be...

Ah, Good ol' days... Know every cartoon except the cardcaptors. And yeah, MLP:FiM is as good ( or even better ) as these cartoons :3

Hey everypony.

Kinda new to the fan base gaining the interest I have now to the show back in September, after temptation came over me from no where to watch it, even though thinking it'd be a show for little girls.

I probably just wanted to hold on to the hope there'd be a cartoon series that can return me to the times I had enjoyed myself watching the old Pokemon/Yugioh/DBZ/Cardcaptors/Digimon/Bayblade series, despite what it may have first appeared to be.

So I decided to join to find out more about the community and hoping that there might be a Mario Kart 7 (just got it yesterday)/Minecraft community here as well.

I spend most of my time living a procrastinative life, trying to enjoy it the way I do.

I may be laid back, but if the work is fun I'd do it.

Unfortunately, everypony around where I live forces the no-work-no-play barricade over everything and that having fun will never get you anywhere in life.

Oh well... Nice to meet you, everypony.

Welcome to our fan base !!! :D

I hope this brightens up your day everyday :) I'm sad to hear about all the Gildas where you live ;p

but don't worry :) you've got your ponies now

Welcome to our fan base !!! :D

I hope this brightens up your day everyday :) I'm sad to hear about all the Gildas where you live ;p

but don't worry :) you've got your ponies now

=3

MachinimistLuke is infatuated by Shankveld!

MachinimistLuke attempts to snap out of it

It wasn't very effective...

Thanks for the support. Much appreciated.

=3

MachinimistLuke is infatuated by Shankveld!

MachinimistLuke attempts to snap out of it

It wasn't very effective...

Thanks for the support. Much appreciated.

Ouuu pokemon reference ! :D My other passion, lol :P