Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Holiday Rarity drawing by Zonra

Zonra

That is great! You used Photoshop right? Is it made with Vectors?

i think it looks great. it looks like actual artwork from the show. i'm impressed. :wub:

Not using vectors, I draw in Paint tool Sai, and its all pixel based art like Photoshop. I just use the smoothing tool and spend a lot of time to make the long smooth lines trying to mimic the vector look xD

Not using vectors, I draw in Paint tool Sai, and its all pixel based art like Photoshop. I just use the smoothing tool and spend a lot of time to make the long smooth lines trying to mimic the vector look xD

How do you make the pointed line ends without vectoring? I use Photoshop and just got a drawing tablet (Christmas) which aren't very got for vectoring which I don't like anyhow. I'm also curious how you made the shadowing. Tips please! If you want to go in detail, please PM me! I love learning this schtuff.

How do you make the pointed line ends without vectoring? I use Photoshop and just got a drawing tablet (Christmas) which aren't very got for vectoring which I don't like anyhow. I'm also curious how you made the shadowing. Tips please! If you want to go in detail, please PM me! I love learning this schtuff.

For the pointed lines i just use Paint Tool Sai's build in stroke smoothing for tablets, its basically just the pen pressure easing out. And with the Paint tool Sai smoothing functions i can get my lines to flow really smooth and nice, getting that almost vectorised look :3

For the pointed lines i just use Paint Tool Sai's build in stroke smoothing for tablets, its basically just the pen pressure easing out. And with the Paint tool Sai smoothing functions i can get my lines to flow really smooth and nice, getting that almost vectorised look :3

Photoshop has a pressure sensitive pencil tool, I'll see what I can mash together :P

Argh! Screwed around on Sai's for about 2 hours trying to get that clean vector look! No luck D: A speeddraw would be much appreciated! I can get the messy outline, but when I go for neatness, it ends up looking like a 4-year-old drew it with crayons.

Argh! Screwed around on Sai's for about 2 hours trying to get that clean vector look! No luck D: A speeddraw would be much appreciated! I can get the messy outline, but when I go for neatness, it ends up looking like a 4-year-old drew it with crayons.

curently testing around with time lapses and such, so i might have something like that for you in a bit :)

curently testing around with time lapses and such, so i might have something like that for you in a bit :)

Can't s keep smooth lines! This is what I always end up with. If I overlap it... what I said about the 4-year-old and the crayons...

Posted ImagePosted Image