Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum Strategy. (Now in Equestria :D)

Monstermistress

Error: There is nowhere to mine currently, and the forest is one mile away, and that one Draconequus is lurking nearby.

The Scouts find a Hydra nesting Ground nearby.

Are there any Hydras in the area? Any eggs at the nest?

Are there any Hydras in the area? Any eggs at the nest?

The Hydras are sleeping, and there are 2 eggs at the nest.

If we can steal one, we can tame it and make into a beast to fight the Draconequus with.

The Hydras are sleeping, and there are 2 eggs at the nest.

If we can steal one, we can tame it and make into a beast to fight the Draconequus with.

Send 1 Earth Pony and 2 Pegasi to move the egg to the tribe area and have 2 Pegasi keep watch over the Hydras.

if the hydras wake up, have the spotters distract it as the Others get the egg away.

Send 1 Earth Pony and 2 Pegasi to move the egg to the tribe area and have 2 Pegasi keep watch over the Hydras.

if the hydras wake up, have the spotters distract it as the Others get the egg away.

Rolling a d20...

Got a ten.

The egg is transported to our Village, but one of our pegasi is devoured by an awoken Hydra.

Rolling a d20...

Got a ten.

The egg is transported to our Village, but one of our pegasi is devoured by an awoken Hydra.

Have some Earth Ponies to take care of the egg and keep it warm.

When it awakens have some pegasi train it.

Have some Earth Ponies to take care of the egg and keep it warm.

When it awakens have some pegasi train it.

The earth Ponies use large amounts of heated Mudpits to incubate the egg, it'll take very little time to hatch if our Unicorns enchant the process.

The Hive Teratoma blight spreads.

Posted Image

The earth Ponies use large amounts of heated Mudpits to incubate the egg, it'll take very little time to hatch if our Unicorns enchant the process.

The Hive Teratoma blight spreads.

Posted Image

(What is the Hive Teratoma blight?)

Get some unicorns to enchant the process.

Also, send some earth ponies to harvest the crops. (If ready)

(What is the Hive Teratoma blight?)

Get some unicorns to enchant the process.

Also, send some earth ponies to harvest the crops. (If ready)

(Changeling influence on the land, it makes the ground look like the ground in this fanart.)

Posted Image

Our Unicorns star enchanting the Incubation progress and the harvest begins.

• Brohoof 1

Once the Hydra hatches, get a few pegasi warriors to train it and then take it out and kill the Draconequus.

Once the Hydra hatches, get a few pegasi warriors to train it and then take it out and kill the Draconequus.

"Excellent plan" the Leader says.

A shaman comes to the tribe foretelling of an ancient shine that holds two ancient creatures within.

Can some of our unicorns sort out that poisoned food? We don't want an infestation to spread and leave us with a famine.

Some unicorns begin checking food with their magic, this should not take long unless the food is tainted by something... more than just Parasprite venom.

No suggestions?

(edited)

am i not the tribe leader? I thought I was....or did I derp?

'cuz I don't intend for the Brony Tribe to be a violent one......just saying......

Edited by Red

am i not the tribe leader? I thought I was....or did I derp?

'cuz I don't intend for the Brony Tribe to be a violent one......just saying......

Survival is the highest priority.

Survival is the highest priority.

but if we pose no threat to anypony, then what reason would they have to attack us? also if we show that we are non-violent, perhaps the other tribes will be more open to trading with us?

but if we pose no threat to anypony, then what reason would they have to attack us? also if we show that we are non-violent, perhaps the other tribes will be more open to trading with us?

although i do agree, survival is priority #1

Considering that the other two tribes are Changelings and Diamond Dogs, I don't think we will survive through peaceful terms.

Because

Changelings will attack us for food (Love.)

Diamond Dogs will attack us for resources.

(edited)

Considering that the other two tribes are Changelings and Diamond Dogs, I don't think we will survive through peaceful terms.

Because

Changelings will attack us for food (Love.)

Diamond Dogs will attack us for resources.

Our easiest way to survive is to migrate from this land, because Hive Teratoma is Chrysalis' and her minion Zakiel's hive.

Meaning we will never survive if we stay here long enough, because more and more Changelings will be coming.

The Diamond dogs are generally spiteful creatures that live underground, so I doubt that the Changelings will attack them

HOWEVER, we do need resources before we leave, and of course we need to find Celestia and Luna, we don't want 3 Changeling Queens mucking about.

Edited by Monstermistress

oh this looks fun!

so looking at our situation we need to get out of here, i suggest that the ponies build a big boat over there on the lake and we move to a new land

Point one. The fertile land will allow my civilization to grow quickley so that we may expand quickley. Also the smal forest will provide rescources such as wood for building houses and tools untill we expand. The second point we expand to will be point 2 because wood is a very vital rescourse for undeveloped civilizations. Point 3 will be the third place we expand to where we can mine all of these ores you speak of and make more advanced tools.

I've played tons of Sid Meier's Civilization, trust me I know what I'm talking about.

Our easiest way to survive is to migrate from this land, because Hive Teratoma is Chrysalis' and her minion Zakiel's hive.

Meaning we will never survive if we stay here long enough, because more and more Changelings will be coming.

The Diamond dogs are generally spiteful creatures that live underground, so I doubt that the Changelings will attack them

HOWEVER, we do need resources before we leave, and of course we need to find Celestia and Luna, we don't want 3 Changeling Queens mucking about.

(Funny part is, I'm going to start a tribe of Irkens when we travel lands, and they are a very Militaristic species, so they'll probably follow the brony tribe until they have wiped it out.)

Get the newborn Hydra and some pegasi soldiers ready and kill the Draconequus.

Point one. The fertile land will allow my civilization to grow quickley so that we may expand quickley. Also the smal forest will provide rescources such as wood for building houses and tools untill we expand. The second point we expand to will be point 2 because wood is a very vital rescourse for undeveloped civilizations. Point 3 will be the third place we expand to where we can mine all of these ores you speak of and make more advanced tools.

I've played tons of Sid Meier's Civilization, trust me I know what I'm talking about.

We've already chosen our point XD, it is point one however.

Point 2 and 3 are already owned by the Diamond dogs and Changelings already.

oh this looks fun!

so looking at our situation we need to get out of here, i suggest that the ponies build a big boat over there on the lake and we move to a new land

We should wait until the Hydra hatches, then we'll have enough defense to make it to the lake.

There's also a Draconequus harassing us (No, not Discord), so we'll need to be careful.

It's very likely Luna is near the ocean, since that is the body closest to the moon, Celestia is probably at the mountain, the body closest to the sun.

We should wait until the Hydra hatches, then we'll have enough defense to make it to the lake.

There's also a Draconequus harassing us (No, not Discord), so we'll need to be careful.

It's very likely Luna is near the ocean, since that is the body closest to the moon, Celestia is probably at the mountain, the body closest to the sun.

So, we're going to have to invade Changeling territory?

Put priority 2 as reproduction and get a team of pegasi to find Luna.

So, we're going to have to invade Changeling territory?

Put priority 2 as reproduction and get a team of pegasi to find Luna.

As far as I can tell we can stay near the opposite side of the ocean

We've already got 13 fillies, so we should be fine on reproduction for the time being, after all Draconequi won't kill what they can corrupt.

I am also off my original computer until tomorrow, so no map updates for a while.