Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Every blind bag I got I got one or two of the main six.

luckyflynn

(edited)

I kept forgetting to come on and post but... I found the blind bags in my ASDA, so far I have - Fluttershy - Cherryberry - Glow in the dark twilight - Glow in the dark Pinkiepie (just got today :D), Rainbowshine, Goldengrape and Rainbowdash (got today :3).

The weird thing is, every couple of bags that I got (today it was 3 :3) I have got atleast one of the main six.

My tactic for choosing bags works >:3.

Though can some-one tell me out the number thing on the side of the bag works? :l

Edited by luckyflynn
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, I know these! I have all of the mane six! :D

Anyways, you can find these on Ebay, or sometimes at the toy store in a mall. I also got the special edition Pinkie, and I use the tatic where you choose the bags in the back, because usually their the rarest. :P

Besides the mane six, I got Skywishes, Peachy Pie, Coconut Cream, Sweetsong, Beachberry, and Gardenia Glow. Their really cute mini figures! Too bad Fluttershy is just a recolored version of Rainbow Dash....

As for the number thing, I do not know at all. But I want to know too! I keep getting ponies I already have, and I didn't know there was another better tactic to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Though can some-one tell me out the number thing on the side of the bag works? :l

As for the number thing, I do not know at all. But I want to know too! I keep getting ponies I already have, and I didn't know there was another better tactic to it.

Somebody posted this in another thread:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hg5xK39F_k4

I think his presentation is annoying but he's got it right. As for him not seeing anything about it on EqD, they've had info on it since last year, long before he put up his video. They have a list of numbers for every blind bag wave. Here's the list for wave 3, which has just shown up in my area:

http://www.equestria...ng-shelves.html

Edited by Artemis

Thank you so much for the video! i know everything now! Not really, but....yeah.

Ok, so I basically know the mane six numbers, but now all I need is a lost for the other waves of pony blind bag figures. That would be AWESOME! But thanks for the vid. Never knew it worked like that! Can't wait for wave 3 to come out too. Once I have all of them......I could make up a whole city!

Wow, that guy was exceptionally annoying and pretty much made his point within the first minute then repeated it for five more. It was helpful though, so thanks, hahaha. Now all I have to do is decide if I want to cheat or just treat them like fortune cookies and grab blindly.

Chances are I'm going to look.

Hasbro makes terrible toys.

However, if they make blind bags, they are doing a damn good job!

(So far I got GitD RD and Fluttershy)

[EDIT]: I've been looking for AJ recently, I try to feel the ponies inside the bag to tell if it is AJ, but it's pretty weird seeing a 14 year old boy in the girls section of walmart looking at MLP blind bags...

Edited by Mirad

Wave 2 was not released here in the US.. I bought a couple off Ebay, there was a seller that had 5 that I wanted but wanted too much for me so I made an offer, they declined and made a counter offer, I made a counter offer to their counter offer and it was altogether turned down, so I decided to see if I could take them up on their previous offer if they combined shipped and they took the auctions down! And re-listed them for 30$ a piece!.. I want to say good luck, you should've taken me up on my offer.

0_o I'm still kinda scared to go and buy anything MLP-y

BUT If I can find a store that sells them nearby (Not too near though...)

I'm wondering if they've made it to the UK? I think they have, I'm not sure.

Are there any shops Like TESCO or something that sells?

I found the blind bags in my ASDA,

I know this probably sounds really stupid, but, is that UK ASDA? I have very little knowledge of this side of things.

Is ASDA anywhere else than the UK even?

Dear sweet Celestia, this sounds derpy,

Ah well, Wish me luck for possible future shopping trip ('Cos I love shopping -_-*)

-Joe-

Wow, that guy was exceptionally annoying and pretty much made his point within the first minute then repeated it for five more. It was helpful though, so thanks, hahaha. Now all I have to do is decide if I want to cheat or just treat them like fortune cookies and grab blindly.

Chances are I'm going to look.

I would want every pony if they weren't simple palette swaps of the Mane 6. As they are, there's no compelling reason for me to buy them. They're just tacky.

Hasbro recently did away with the numbers which really isn't making me happy. I haven't been able to make sure I'm not buy duplicates so I haven't bought any in awhile.

When did that happen?!

Now I'll have to buy entire boxes...

I would want every pony if they weren't simple palette swaps of the Mane 6. As they are, there's no compelling reason for me to buy them. They're just tacky.

When did that happen?!

Now I'll have to buy entire boxes...

Actually I read something and they just changed that number setup. So now it's five numbers and only two of them notify what bag it is.

I buy most of mine at Wal-Mart which has 5 numbers, they are 2$ at Wal-Mart.. Toys R' Us has different numbers (Wave 1 had 1 or 2 numbers) they are 3$ a piece there I only bought 2 from there because wave 1 had duplicate numbers for Wal-Mart and TRU didn't and I just needed one more.

I need 5 non Mane Six in Wave 4 now.