Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help making an OC

Jesse20

(edited)

basicly i need help with a name and also just need to make sure that my oc does'nt break any rules of the rules

he is a very introverted pegasus who is dj which is what his cutie mark is based off of and is always the underdog in any kind of competition and he barely ever talks but sometimes he lets his anger get the best of him.

Edit: i want him to look like the one on the left except with blue hair and no shades and a pair of headphones for his cutie mark

EDIT 2: just made my 2S2S0050102112A5FFC49D00000FE0000UN1837000000000U15B04040000000L107F3FCC004CB2

Edited by Jesse20

(edited)

Kind of.

He sounds like a mix between Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch, and one of my OCs, Solara...

Edited by Nightfall Solara Greylight

Kind of.

He sounds like a mix between Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch, and on of my OCs, Solara...

i pretty much based him off of myself irl

I thought of linking to the pony creator, seems I got ninja'd xD

I'm bad with names myself, but a suggestion that sometimes works for me is to find words you think fits the character and look up synonyms for them ^^ Also the side behindthename.com is a great resource for names!

You know I run into these threads a lot, and I get a bit confused.

OCs come from the heart (well not literaly or they'd resemble blood or ucky gooey stuff that causes heart attacks).

An OC is something that one must feel is truly theirs.

Though fortunately it sounds like you got the design idea down and just need a name, and possible some one to draw it.

Unfortunately I might be the worse at both those fields than you are so no real help here I guess.

My OC Manestache was a stroke of genius based on a pun on my Web alias Colon Leftbracket, which is a pun based on mustaches and emoticons. And design came from a logo I made in 5 minutes in my Web class.

Posted Image

And like I said I'm bad at drawing and my Photoshop Edited Pony Creator image was lost when I had to restore my hard drive, so I'll wait until I can draw it.

---

As for your OC I guess you could look into your favorite music and try to pull terms and make puns, because Puns make GREAT Pony names!