Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't get over cupcakes:/

Zerul

(edited)

I really didn't want to read it because I didn't want to ruin how I saw pinkie but I just kept on seeing comments on her youtube vids and when I put all the pieces together I found out exactly what happened minus the pics. :/ How do I get over this and go back to looking at her like I used to? Thanks in advance

EDIT: Thank you guys for trying to help but I'm well over it now xD If anyone is having problems feel free to message me and I'll tell you what I did

Edited by OdinForced

Watch the show again, start to stop; see her as she actually is - not how some guy with lackluster writing and a dull imagination decided to make her out to be in his half-baked fan fiction.

• Brohoof 14

Getting over Cupcakes is easy,They're only a few inches high!

---

Okay serious answer, I would just focus that there is a strict difference between "Canon" and "Fanon".

Just in your head just remember that nothing from the fandom is the real Pinkie Pie. Cupcakes is just a joke really. Its nothing you should take too seriously.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Somepony on deviantart made a reaction comic of the mane 6 reading the fanfic and showing their reactions to it. Once I saw how they would react to it, I realized it really didn't have anything to do with the actual characters in the show. I would look for them on deviantart and see if they help.

-FF

Edited by Faraday Flask
  • Brohoof 1

Fan fiction is just what it is. Fan fiction. Yes it can be incredibly amazing, but only because it was successful in touching others. If you don't let it effect you, then the realty is it's just some random guys' brain ooze. It takes five seconds of seeing Pinkie hug, sing and loving all her friends in the show to know that the real Pinkie is not a murderer.

• Brohoof 2

Need to get over cupcakes?, Listen to

Or

I'm pretty sure none of those will work though.

The second one is if you need to be reminded of Rainbows and happiness.

• Brohoof 2

Damn. Cupcake trauma.

QUICK! READ THIS COMIC!

Woohoo, great comic, RD never fails on us :3). And I think I will be more careful and try to avoid Rainbow Factory. I have quite figured out what is there roughly going to happen though. Is the Rainbow Factory worth reading ? And is there any kind of happy end ?
  • Brohoof 1

If I remeber correctly there is a good alternate ending somwhere, don't remeber where, but that's how I got over it, so you should probably go and try to find that.

Are you talking about this one?

The story never bothered me.

It's writing was fairly poor, to be honest.

Posted Image

To be frank I've never even read the thing. The worst I've seen of it is the Youtube video version, which was just stupid.

• Brohoof 6

It didn't scare me at all. Actually, I kinda thought it was funny.

I felt sowwy for Dashie though...

All this Cupcakes madness clearly happened in alternate universe where Pinkie Pie is evil, If the good Pinkie Pie found out about this, she would kill the evil Pinkie Pie and free Rainbow Dash followed by giving her a nice big hug.

Main six reads Cupcakes: http://musapan.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-Reads-Cupcakes-244071995

Main Six Read Cupcakes Youtube:

• Brohoof 1

Repeat the phrase "cannon-no fannon" over and over until you forget about the whole ordeal. :P

Joking aside, like others have said just watch the show more and try to work past it. Sadly there is no such thing as brain bleach in real life, or I would suggest you use that. I had a similar problem for a short while, but then after going back to the show I was able to seperate her into essentially two characters.

Pinkamena and Pinkie Pie are two seperate entities for me when it comes to seperating fannon from cannon.

All this Cupcakes madness clearly happened in alternate universe where Pinkie Pie is evil, If the good Pinkie Pie found out about this, she would kill the evil Pinkie Pie and free Rainbow Dash followed by giving her a nice big hug.

Ok. I don't see our Pinkie being a killer. What's with people twisting characters to fit their view?

Ok. I don't see our Pinkie being a killer. What's with people twisting characters to fit their view?

OK maybe Pinkie Pie knock out Pinkamena, save Rainbow Dash,and have Princess Celestia send Pinkamena into the sun.

• Brohoof 1

OK maybe Pinkie Pie knock out Pinkamena, save Dashie,and have Princess Celestia send Pinkamena into the sun.

That's more like it. Trollestia is more canon than Pinkie killing ponies, at least XD