Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't get over cupcakes:/

Zerul

i haven't read the fanfic but i have seen the youtube vid and it just makes me (head rolling shiver moment) iv'e never been a fan of that kind of thing even tho im a huge grindhouse fan

Need to get over cupcakes?, Listen to

Or

I'm pretty sure none of those will work though.

The second one is if you need to be reminded of Rainbows and happiness.

Like you said,

is a good one... Cracked me up, and I even started feeling sick from watching one of the really gore-filled fan-animations on YouTube... All well now~

Watch the entire thing if you need a little laughing/different view at that fic~

You know I bet if you read sweet apple massacre that would get you to stop thinking about cupcakes.... you know what forget i said anything

(edited)

http://www.fimfictio...cake-Chronicles

Read this to get over cupcakes, I just skimmed through the ending and it made me feel a lot better. Still kinda sad, but it has a happy ending at least. It's about Rainbow Dash adjusting to her new life without wings and moving on from the emotional trauma from being tortured by Pinkie, after being narrowly saved from Pinkie Pie by Applejack. I'd rather think of this story as the true ending of cupcakes.

Edited by Pegasus25

http://www.fimfictio...cake-Chronicles

Read this to get over cupcakes, I just skimmed through the ending and it made me feel a lot better. Still kinda sad, but it has a happy ending at least. It's about Rainbow Dash adjusting to her new life without wings and moving on from the emotional trauma from being tortured by Pinkie, after being narrowly saved from Pinkie Pie by Applejack. I'd rather think of this story as the true ending of cupcakes.

whoa whoa whoa does she hate pinkie now or does she understand?

Yeah I would just watch the show again, an episode that really shows teh true side of Pinkie. I can't think of said episode right now, sorry, I'm half asleep xD But go to List of MLP:FIM Episodes and wikipedia and read through teh descriptions, I'm sure you'll find some episodes of her

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I HAD TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE KYM IMAGE GALLERY OF CUPCAKES TO GET THIS.

ENJOY.

Posted Image

Edited by NASCARFAN160licious
  • Brohoof 5

I HAD TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE KYM IMAGE GALLERY OF CUPCAKES TO GET THIS.

ENJOY.

Posted Image

That's a nice one.

Might as well add to the list of sources for getting over it. There's a relatively short fanfic that takes the scenario of cupcakes, and turns it into tickling instead of killing to make into cupcakes. I read it and thought it was kinda cute and fairly decently done plot-wise ^^ http://yoshachu.deviantart.com/art/My-Little-Pony-Cupcakes-Tickle-Version-277309915

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

whoa whoa whoa does she hate pinkie now or does she understand?

I read through part 2, the pinkie pie chapter, she doesn't hate pinkie, but can't forgive her either. She still misses her however despite what she did to her. Ultimately she chooses to remember Pinkie as the joyful happy fun loving friend she was, and not the pyschopathic killer she died as (Since she was insane according to a cat scan of her brain, so she doesn't think she should truly blame Pinkie for what she did)

Edited for spoiler tag because I forgot to do so.

Edited by Pegasus25

I read through part 2, the pinkie pie chapter, she doesn't hate pinkie, but can't forgive her either. She's pretty much the only pony who misses her. Ultimately she chooses to remember Pinkie as the joyful happy fun loving friend she was, and not the monster she died as (Since she was insane according to a cat scan of her brain, so she doesn't think she should truly blame Pinkie for what she did)

Posted Image Oh my god o.o So the other ponies hate her ,Shes insane and Rainbowdash pretty much had to give up her dreams of becoming a wonder bolt but still remembers pinky as an overjoyed party girl? That one is kinda worse in a sad kinda way :blush:

• Brohoof 1

I remember reading it, it wasn't necesseraly the most well written story, and it was pretty....umm weird xD

in the end this is what happened to me:

>Laughed through the story

>Scared for 3 hours after

>Back to normal in the morning

also, if cupcakes scared you..... don't READ CHEERILEE'S GARDEN.... that thing tortured me for a week xD

• Brohoof 1

I remember reading it, it wasn't necesseraly the most well written story, and it was pretty....umm weird xD

in the end this is what happened to me:

>Laughed through the story

>Scared for 3 hours after

>Back to normal in the morning

also, if cupcakes scared you..... don't READ CHEERILEE'S GARDEN.... that thing tortured me for a week xD

Oh god there's more?Nope not even gonna come close to that one..

Cupcakes didn't scare me at all it's just that I can't shake the fact that every time I see pinkie I think of her as an insane closet murderer as all xD

• Brohoof 1

Realize that it's only a fanfic. I have not read the whole story, I just didn't have the stomach for it. But, I found the shed movie another one where Rd dies, and I actually liked it. The question is do any Fluttershy fans have the same problem with her that you had with Pinkie?

Idk how to get over but after my 5 min hate and grief session I got guilt for thinking that pinkie would ever even do that but I'm not surprised by applebloom

Close your eyes for a moment.

Breathe softly.

Realize-

It is only a fanfiction. And also, why has it affected you so bad.

If you were a fan of the show, you would know how Pinkie Pie really is.

A happy bundle of joy, not a sadistic killer.

I enjoy myself some killer Pinkie, but I know how she REALLY is.

The bottom line is- Simply get over it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Posted Image Oh my god o.o So the other ponies hate her ,Shes insane and Rainbowdash pretty much had to give up her dreams of becoming a wonder bolt but still remembers pinky as an overjoyed party girl? That one is kinda worse in a sad kinda way :blush:

Ya, I find RD very easy to sympathize with in this story, I feel really bad for her, she lost the thing that made her Rainbow Dash, and she'll never have it back :(. but it still at least has a happy ending (except for pinkie, cuz she's dead). Also:

Appledash shipping

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, after a few days or weeks, you will be fine. Also, make sure to watch MLP a lot, it will help you be able to realise who Pinkie actually is.

There is a difference between how she really is, and how she was portrayed in a non-cannon fan-fiction.

• Brohoof 1

And I think I will be more careful and try to avoid Rainbow Factory. I have quite figured out what is there roughly going to happen though. Is the Rainbow Factory worth reading ? And is there any kind of happy end ?

The ending isn't happy at all. It was just creepy and to be honest I got a bit teary. In a way it IS worth reading because you know what everyone's talking about.

I remember reading that fanfiction. Really, it wasn't that bad, but I suppose I have a high tolerance to those sorts of things. Pinkie is still my favourite pony despite what that author made her out to be lol. Sorry it affected you negatively, but as someone said; if you know the real Pinkie, she's not a psychopath killer, and you shouldn't let it get to you. I assume you weren't forced to read it either so it's your own fault. :/
  • Brohoof 1