Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need a drawing teacher.

Zweiterversuch

Hi.

If you know me, it's all great and good. If you don't, then let me tell you. I'm most active in the fan art section.

I need somebody who's willing to help me improve my drawing skills. And I mean by those words that he/she teachers me how to use the drawing programs better or that he/she teachers me how to draw better.

In exchange I will put my limited skills and voice (if he/she needs it) for him/her to use as she pleases (with a few limitations)

If you want somebody to help you with something or you just need someone who sucks up to you or even if all you need is somebody to talk with from time to time, call me.

You can take a look in here to see my current drawing skills:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also this is my non-pony drawings.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

ummmm ....you don't need any teacher, you're really good the way you are, just draw everyday and practice a lot! you just a have a different style, that's all

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

You're really good at drawing! :)

That said, you might find it interesting to try different styles (ie realistic drawing). I would definitely pick up a few books here and there. Here are the ones that I particularly love:

http://www.drawright.com/ <- 20% cooler than all the other drawing books out there.

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Drawing-Human-Body-Practical/dp/1402711484 <- sure, it's only a brief overview of stuff but looking through it really helped my own realistic drawings.

Good luck!! :D

You have a very nice style already and a good grasp of both pony and human anatomy. All I can really suggest is to keep practicing and try out different styles.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

You are doing fantastic but if you really want help im always here!

Really? That's great! I do need some help specially if I want to become as good as him:

Awsome sketches by sadisticsweetie

Posted Image

I want to learn how to do this kind of thing!

Posted Image

Edited by Zweiterversuch

That style that you are hoping to emulate focuses much more on curves and rounded volumes than your own style. The style you are looking to gain puts more emphasis on the "cute" aspect, and to do so, the shapes are generally wider (more horizontal) than tall (most of your images are very thin). Further, the eye level is lower, and the general facial features are closer to one another. There are a few other things, if you want more, just PM me :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

That style that you are hoping to emulate focuses much more on curves and rounded volumes than your own style. The style you are looking to gain puts more emphasis on the "cute" aspect, and to do so, the shapes are generally wider (more horizontal) than tall (most of your images are very thin). Further, the eye level is lower, and the general facial features are closer to one another. There are a few other things, if you want more, just PM me :D

Wow...that was really, really helpful.

Sure, I'll PM you.