request shop Getting back into pixel art and taking request

Simcity11100

(edited)

So I remember Tom the diamond giving a request a while back for Trixie and same with others, so here you go:

Posted Image

I am also taking other request right now, so comment on what you want done and I'll do it.

Request:

Luna DONE!

Applejack DONE!

Octavia DONE!

Vinyl Scratch DONE!

Pinkie Pie DONE!

Fluttershy's head with shading DONE!

Lyra DONE!

Rainbow Dash pixel art by someone else

Flutter derp OC

Doing without being requested:

Shankveld OC full sized image

Edited by Simcity11100

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fluttershy is done here ya go and other request will get done later this week.

Posted Image

Well I finally went at Luna and this is how it came out as:

Posted Image

Please tell me if I need to improve anything other than the colors because I work with what I can.

Here's Apple Jack for you, and again colors won't match because that's all I can work with.

Posted Image

Omg! That's so cool! I suck at pixel art so I can't make stuff like that. I always wondor how people make this sort of stuff. :3

Vinyl Scratch has been finished and hope you like it, tomorrow is Pinkie Pie.

Posted Image

Vinyl Scratch dancing to Octavia awesome tunes!

Thank you, it looks really awesome. I really like you work. These must be at least somewhat difficult. Good luck with Pinkie Pie.

I was trying really hard to figure out which colors would work with the yellow and I'm very limited on the color scheme's of yellow, but this is the best I could do to get the shading to show, but might be off on the shading.

Posted Image

(edited)

*Puts on my best trollface* I dare you to recreate one of my pixel art on minecraft.

Posted Image

No really, you don't have to recreate this if this is too daunting as there's like 27 colors used so I don't even know if minecraft can handle such a palette if you're telling us how limited minecraft's colors are.

Putting that side though, I would recommend trying to shade yellows with oranges though, just like what I did with RD's yellow hair.

Edited by Pix3M

That might work with art, but in Minecraft you can't really zoom out far enough to make it not look like highlights or something like that, I can try it, but can't guarantee that the shading will be correct.

That might work with art, but in Minecraft you can't really zoom out far enough to make it not look like highlights or something like that, I can try it, but can't guarantee that the shading will be correct.

I'm curious. If I'm challenging you (and not completely serious too) to copy something on to minecraft, then... how can you get it wrong if you can easily open the image up on an image editor and zoom it to see the exact color and placement of every pixel? O_O

When I made all the pixel art by image program I would sometimes miss a ear and it would throw my whole image off, or sometimes I have to move every block up 1 and to the left 1 or something along those lines, but but sometimes if I'm adding detail to the image, I have to think of where I want the sun to come from and put the shadow on the opposite side.

If your not really serious, then I can take it off the request list and I don't have to do it if you don't want me to.