Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask lily, celestia's daughter

lilymalady123

Hello my beautiful lords and ladies!

I, lily, will be answering any questions you have for me. As said in the title, I am princess celestia's daughter, but she does not know what I am doing. So ask your questions!

Ok, I'll go first. Is Celestia a good mother?

She is a excellent mother, though she always beats me at video games. I must admit, sometimes I think she is too busy to be a mom, but she is always there when I need her.
  • Brohoof 1

Hello, Lily, I'm JesstroidPrime, although I prefer to be addressed by my actual name, Jesse. It is a pleasure to meet you. :) And I must say, you are a very gorgeous mare. How are you on this day?

• Brohoof 1

Hello, Lily, I'm JesstroidPrime, although I prefer to be addressed by my actual name, Jesse. It is a pleasure to meet you. :) And I must say, you are a very gorgeous mare. How are you on this day?

Why, hello, Jesse. I must admit I am very grand. I have just learnt a new spell that lets me locate anypony in equestria! It's amazing!
  • Brohoof 1

Why, hello, Jesse. I must admit I am very grand. I have just learnt a new spell that lets me locate anypony in equestria! It's amazing!

That sounds great Lilly. Hey, if you ever want to hang out, just locate me with your spell or send a letter, heck maybe I can help you get better at video games lol. sound good? :)

• Brohoof 1

That sounds great Lilly. Hey, if you ever want to hang out, just locate me with your spell or send a letter, heck maybe I can help you get better at video games lol. sound good? :)

Sounds absolutely fabulous. I'll set up my console. Wait, I have my royal canterlot voice lessons all week *sigh*

(edited)

Sounds absolutely fabulous. I'll set up my console. Wait, I have my royal canterlot voice lessons all week *sigh*

It's no big deal. We can hangout and play whenever you are free. :)

Edited by JesstroidPrime
  • Brohoof 1

Do you like Nightmare Night?

I must say, I find it intriguing, but I much prefer other things.

Who's your dad?

that is a secret, I'll give you a clue. Magic can do wonderful things...

Good afternoon. how are those Royal Canterlot Voice lessons?

Very well. Though, mine will never be as good as my aunties. Her voice is so loud it shakes the castle!!!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Very well. Though, mine will never be as good as my aunties. Her voice is so loud it shakes the castle!!!

Ah, I see. You know, I have asked your mother and aunt to speak in their Royal Canterlot Voices. They obliged and I enjoyed it! lol.

Edited by JesstroidPrime

What's your opinion on Queen Chrysalis?

Oh, her. She is very mean, and rude. I highly doubt she will ever chance. Though, in saying that, her daughter is the nicest filly I have ever met.

hello Lily i am Prince Morning star.

have you ever heard of zombie servants?

I have heard of them, yes. I, myself, would rather let the dead lie. But that is just me

Oh, her. She is very mean, and rude. I highly doubt she will ever chance. Though, in saying that, her daughter is the nicest filly I have ever met.

I have heard of them, yes. I, myself, would rather let the dead lie. But that is just me

zombie joke.

thank you for your time.

Hello Lily, how are you today?

I'm well. I have finished my classes and I am playing my computer.

hello there niece. what would you do if we were to tell our sister that you have been answering all these questions on the dangerous internet?

post-1283-0-89260200-1342879679_thumb.png

Eeek!!! don't! please! Mother will not ever let me on the Internet again!!!