Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Guild Wars 2 Thread

ProjectRKA

Will i think it will, the site is still a work in progress

I wouldn't use guildlaunch to make your website... You should make it from scratch. It will look a lot more professional and not be a deterrent from people joining.

Besides that, your font color is a nono. Same with the background.

I wouldn't use guildlaunch to make your website... You should make it from scratch. It will look a lot more professional and not be a deterrent from people joining.

Besides that, your font color is a nono. Same with the background.

Vary true, im not a web designer, so i can't make a from scratch web site

there i took off the text color it does look better. take a look at it now, anyways GW2 is going to awesome

So I downloaded the Elementalist Wallpaper from the GW2 website and after staring at it for a good 20 minutes, I decided it should be ponified. So I present to you my very much so photoshoped elementalist walpaper. I am not amazing with photoshop and I did not spend a lot of time on this putting in details, so if you want to edit it with your own editing software be my guest. Be warned, it is for a 1440X900 display.

post-5757-0-99623400-1345766052_thumb.jpg

Original.

post-5757-0-16858800-1345767064_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bronynonymous
  • Brohoof 5

I went for a little bit cheesier background edit, as there's no way that weapon would've fit in AJ's hands. Oh well, here we go. This one's 1280x720

Posted Image

Edited by Infinite Sky
  • Brohoof 3

It still looks good, I was thinking that:

Twilight = Elementalist

Rainbow = Thief

Applejack = Warrior

Pinkie Pie = Engineer

Rarity = Mesmer

Fluttershy = Guardian

Zecora = Necromancer

Big Mcintosh = Ranger

this is how i see it anyways

This one kind of died on us, more talking about guild wars 2 lets go everypony. what everypony going to be play as???

Edited by darkmist
  • Brohoof 1

It still looks good, I was thinking that:

Twilight = Elementalist

Rainbow = Thief

Applejack = Warrior

Pinkie Pie = Engineer

Rarity = Mesmer

Fluttershy = Guardian

Zecora = Necromancer

Big Mcintosh = Ranger

this is how i see it anyways

This one kind of died on us, more talking about guild wars 2 lets go everypony. what everypony going to be play as???

I like big swords... err I mean I'm going to play as a Warrior. I just wish they had a GIANT sword that I could swing. Great swords aren't big enough.
  • Brohoof 1

LOL yes so not big enough, I rather confuse and manipulate the other players, wracking there mind and have them do what i want

I going to be a Charr Mesmer(i played a mesmer in the beta and i like it a lot)

Gack I need to decide on what I want to be! Maybe you kind ponies can help me out a bit. :P Right now I'm looking at (spoilered just in case):

*Gaurdian - (I like the reflection attacks and weapon types, as well as the play style. Played this the second most in the beta.)

*Mesmer - (I really like the weapon types and abilities, and the clones.)

*Ranger - (Not crazy about the weapon types or abilities that go along with them [except the bows. I loved how position and distance affects certain things about them.] Pets were cool and useful. Played this the most in the beta.)

Those are the main three I'm looking at at the moment. I can always just make alts, but I'd like to have a main. Anypony else have any ideas, thoughts, or comments?

Just as a side note to anyone who has access to the head start, don't forget to get your celebratory hats. Arenanet is giving away baseball caps for your character's town clothing for free, but only until September 12th. You can get it through the in-game store.

Source: https://www.guildwar...ited-time-only/

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

Just as a side note to anyone who has access to the head start, don't forget to get your celebratory hats. Arenanet is giving away baseball caps for your character's town clothing for free, but only until September 12th. You can get it through the in-game store.

Source: https://www.guildwar...ited-time-only/

Sweetness, Im going to have take a look at that when i get on tonight, should be a cool thing to have

So... Shall we all discuss how much we wish we could be playing right now instead of waiting for them to fix these connection issues? :P I think I've finally decided on going with a Ranger. Can always switch if I change my mind later I suppose. So what's everypony else going to do first when you finally are able to get in?

Glad to see I'm not missing much, but sad for everyone it's affecting. Let's just hope that we don't have another Diablo III on our hands in terms of connecting to the game, and having the worst launch ever.

Jumping off Rata Sum with DJ-JK! What could be more delightful! He went out in a electrical blaze of smoke and glory, I just sorta slid after him. :P (Random music I happened to have downloaded that sorta kinda fit.)

Edited by ~LowfatEnvelope~

Vary nice. but you keep dieing in the end, try and make down alive, there should be some sort of achievement for makeing down alive

That is, unfortunately, not possible. I've made it off before and there's a kill box about half way down that murders you. :( I suppose they could have changed it from the beta though... *Makes note to jump off countless more times.*

• Brohoof 1

*Makes note to jump off countless more times.*

Yes countless time, one of the times will have to be diffrent from the last right. well heres to hopeing that it dose. just keep jumping, just keep jumping, just keep jumping.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, is there a solid list somewhere of all the brony guilds on different servers? I really regret choosing Sorrow's Furnace for a lot of reasons, and if I transfer, I'd like to choose a server with OPPORTUNITY.

Hey, is there a solid list somewhere of all the brony guilds on different servers? I really regret choosing Sorrow's Furnace for a lot of reasons, and if I transfer, I'd like to choose a server with OPPORTUNITY.

Well there is this one: http://mlpforums.com...d-wars-2-guild/ which is aimed to be for the mlpforums in general and I know there was one advertising on an EQD nightly round up awhile back, but other than that, no, there is no list lol. Edited by Bohtty

Thanks anyway, heh. Your guild's name is perfect for sure, I love Everfree, it's a fantastic word and it's nice and subtle. How is Dragonbrand in regards to WvW?

Edit: Nevermind, Dragonbrand is full.

Edited by Nimrod

Apple Jack exists in Guild Wars 2, complete with pet dog. Although Apple Jack is a little boy who lies about selling caramel apples. All he sells is lousy jute thread.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4