Would you date the user above you?

Sky

nah sorry man

Hey, what happened? :(

OT: Date God? Why not?

(No)

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

Sorry, nope.

PF4o5D3.png

"You must never give in to despair.  Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts.  In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself.  That is the meaning of inner strength." - Uncle Iroh

I can't find anything about you on your profile, so no. Mystery doesn't really do it for me.

PF4o5D3.png

"You must never give in to despair.  Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts.  In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself.  That is the meaning of inner strength." - Uncle Iroh

uh I hope that was a joke... though a bad one at that

lol unfortunatly not... I dunno where me and my man are at.. It's been what it's been for a while :(

My cards I keep pulling out speak of a single life with many riches..... I personally think that this means I am to marry a really old dude and kill him. Take all his money and live hapily ever after with my kitty 'Lord Smooze'\

Lord smooze is my faithful minion I need no man!

• Brohoof 1