What instrument(s) do you play?

Flicker Sweet

I play the bassoon in my local community orchestra, although I really want to be in band again because I love that grand all-wind instrument ensemble sound! I've been playing the bassoon for just a couple months shy of eight years. I played the trumpet while I was in high school and before. The truth is that I just played it because my cousin did, though. Lol. In tenth grade I started looking for "my" instrument... I then found the bassoon. And the saxophone... and the oboe... >.< Lol.

I love all three to what essentially amounts to being equally. But I went with the bassoon, and it became my main instrument. The other two are hobby instruments for me now. I try to find time to learn them more...

I know piano. I started when I was really young (like 5) then quit. A few years ago, I started playing again. I'm not a master at it, but I got the notes down very well and can play any song as long as I know the notes.

I also used to know the recorder. I totally forgot how to play it now. :P

I'm a baritone in player in symphonic band, a sousaphone/tuba player in marching band, and a bass and piano player in a jazz quintet. I've also picked up guitar, harmonica, trombone, trumpet, mellophone, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, and melodica over the last few years.

Hi! You are not alone, I've seen quite a few saxophone players here over the years. I wish I could really claim that I play it myself, but at this point the most I've done is mess around with it. =/

• Brohoof 1

I really love playing the saxaphone, I've played just about every regular genre and messed around with different types of reeds and some of the weird notes that don't exist on the regular ledger. It's a ton of un and i'm really passionate about it :3

• Brohoof 1

I sing to a diploma standard (people keep trying to get me in concerts but I have "stage fright" so I'm kinda regretting getting it to there xD)

I tootle on the flute every now and again (tootle on the flootle hehehehehehehehehe)

And I saw away at a violin if my fingers are feeling nimble (ninjafingers)

• 4 weeks later...