Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What instrument(s) do you play?

Flicker Sweet

Simple as that! Vocal cords do count! I play the bass and the bass guitar!

This better not turn into a "war of the strings" thread or I'll be very VERY mad! Keep it loving bros!

FIRE WHEN READY!!!!

• Brohoof 1

I played the trumpet for several years, but I kinda lost interest and don't play that much anymore. But I found interest in playing the piano instead, so that's the instrument that I play now.

No, I don't play any string instruments unfortunately...

I played the trumpet for several years, but I kinda lost interest and don't play that much anymore. But I found interest in playing the piano instead, so that's the instrument that I play now.

No, I don't play any string instruments unfortunately...

does the piano not count in that family? :huh:

Violen it has a really pretty sound I just love it! It sound soo pretty and I just love it and I'm doing all this because it was to short

Sooo, you play the violin or not?

does the piano not count in that family? :huh:

That's up to you, I don't see it as a string instrument. Sure it has strings, but you don't use them directly, so I don't see it as a string instrument.

I used to play the piano but I have totally forgotten everything about it. =/

I guess that's what you get when you are too lazy to play an instrument.

But I do use the piano for most of my tracks xD.

Does that count? ^.^

umm...i sing and play the piano a lot...though i have not been playing the piano long...and i am teaching myself to play...so umm that should be interesting...i am also hoping for some singing lessons too...it would be nice to know more techniques..

(edited)

As far as instruments go I play string bass (guitar and upright), baritone, trombone, and piano. I also do a lot of electric and digital mixing, like dubstep and techno, I have done some DJing in the past also.

Edited by thesteampunkninja

As far as instruments go I play string bass (guitar and upright), baritone, trombone, and piano. I also do a lot of electric and digital mixing, like dubstep and techno, I have done some DJing in the past too.

wooooo! I'm not the only bassist on the Forum!!!! are you classically trained as well?
  • Brohoof 1

Bassoon and tenor saxophone. (Well, I'm learning the tenor saxophone. When I have the time. =/)

I disagree with your signature! Everything needs more low brass!

wooooo! I'm not the only bassist on the Forum!!!! are you classically trained as well?

a little, but mostly rock

I disagree with your signature! Everything needs more low brass!

No way. Low woodwinds are just better.