Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What instrument(s) do you play?

Flicker Sweet

I play the piano and I do vocals for the music program at my high school but I do strum the guitar every now and then and I do, do some band work

I've played piano for 12-ish years, I stopped learning after completing Grade 6 in AMEB (Australia), and thus I'm pretty 'talented' in it.
I learned the Trombone at school for 2 years also, though I didn't exactly like it.

I would love to have a Synth to play and a Ztar, but I don't :(

LIST!

-voice singing

-guitar

-bass guitar

-drums

-piano (but way out of practice(yes it is percussion))

-dulcimer(I have no idea what it is but I can play it)

I am classically trained so you know.

Is logic pro, garage band, or mixcraft an instrument?

I used to play the piano, I stopped playing about a year ago because school was getting tedious and I simply didn't have the time. : I sing in my school's choir but I don't consider myself a singer. happy.png  I'm a verified shower singer. 

I'm hoping to learn some new instruments soon. I really love music. wub.png

Ah yes, musical instruments. Since I was 7, I was interested in the Electric Bass Gutiar. At the age of 9, I obtained my first and only bass to date. What kind, I forgot as of now. I slowly lost my interest when I was 11, but gained a interest four years later. Now, I've noticed I not only need a new bass, but a new amp as well; lucky me, eh?

In conclusion, I love the bass and everything having to do with it.

I play electric bass guitar. I tried my hand at a regular guitar but it didn't take. I'd love to try an upright bass one day, though I think the lack of frets is gonna throw me off =P wouldn't mind trying out the piano though, that looks like fun

What don't I play?......(the flute?)... anyway here's a quicklist
- Electric Guitar
- Acoustic Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Drums
- Trombone/trumpet (I played the trombone as a kid and i mess around with my cousin's trumpet every so often)
- Keys/piano (I took lessons as a kid although I'm not that great at it)
- I can sing pretty darn well so BUCK YEAH VOCALS!!!!
- Recently I've acquired an accordion... It's not that easy to play but I play it xD
- My harmonica is arround here somewhere
I kinda want a violin

Here's some photos of these instruments

DV019_Jpg_Regular_430968.004_manhattan_bDV016_Jpg_Large_423752.127_black_cherry_
DV016_Jpg_Large_490863.001_black_front.j
Mackie808SFR.preview.jpg
AC-3448-Red.jpgAccordion lolwut?

• Brohoof 1

Bass...I'm not very good at it yet (I mostly just fool around with it), but I like playing it and I'm sure I'll get better with time. I don't have very much time to practice right now...

(edited)

I can play a small bit of the piano, and by that I mean I can play the mask of light theme and the mlp theme. But aside from that I play the tenor sax, grade 5

Edited by Toa of Ponies

(edited)

I play mainly electric guitar, but i play some slap bass too occasionally. I'd say i'm pretty good on guitar, it all depends on who i'm being compared to. Not that great with bass though, i can play some Korn bass lines and improvise some slap grooves on my own. Speed is my main problem with slap bass, playing that verse rhythm in Korn's "Got The Life" accurately is a struggle for me. Playing in odd time signatures is also something that i'm trying to work on, both guitar and bass. I also practice growl/scream vocals, whatever you want to call it. I think i'm getting decent at it, i'm pretty sure i've found the correct way to do it since it now doesn't feel any less comfortable than "normal" singing.

Here's a picture of my guitar, it's a Kramer 610 ST. Nothing amazing, it's quite old, but it sounds good anyway. Haven't done any major changes on it, other than getting a bit "beefier" heavy-gauge strings on it img-1500069-1-wink.png

post-14912-0-42470700-1369597972_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThatFinnMetalhead

Saxophone alto and tenor great and really fun I might play bassoon next year did you know there are only two main companies that make them, they only produce about 200 a year. Probably because they're like 15 grand

i play drums and some other percussion.

and i dunno if this counts,but me and a friend also make hardstyle/hardcore using FL studio on a computer.

I play electric guitar very rarely and very badly. I know some basic chords and how to play Song 2 by Blur along with the intro to Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. How did I learn those? Not through research or from a teach but by a video game called Rocksmith.

Yeah...that's the extent of my musical talent, a video game...

I used to play the piano, but I stopped a few years ago because I wasn't interested in spending the time to practice. At one point I wanted to learn percussion, though -  so many different instruments to play!

• 1 year later...

What kind of instruments do you play? or want to learn how to play if any?

I myself play Drums, Keyboards, and bass from time to time.

Edited by VoxPolice
  • Brohoof 1

I play a few, actually. I'm a sax player by nature (I've played it for 10+years now). I also dabble in guitar and drumming in my free time. I tried picking up bass, but for some reason I can't. I've also been told I have a hell of a set of pipes when it comes to singing.

• Brohoof 4

I'm a concert pianist and an orchestral level violinist. I'm going to be playing as a piano soloist with the orchestra at the end of the month, and I have another concert to perform the week after that. All this while having graduate school right now.

• Brohoof 5