gaming MLPforum DayZ group

Vicke

I'd defiantly be up for it! Haven't had a chance to group up with anyone yet. I also haven't played enough to know where the meet up spot would be so might take a bit of navigation :P

Yeah :D

And we would help you out on the directions.

And playing with people you somewhat know is always more fun!

I get paid later this week so I could buy Arma 2 and then get the DayZ mod.

(Unfortunately Steam Sales end tomorrow so I'll have to dish out full price)

Though I'll have to check up if my PC can run Arma 2/DayZ. My graphics card is a bit meh.

• Brohoof 1

I guess i can join you guy's im a big Arma 1 and 2 Veteran, played for thousands of hours, since nearly the first day of arma 1 launch

Nice :3

I'll add you to the group.

I don't think it will become a standalone game any time soon since its still in alpha.

But feel free to wait ^^

Actually, it's coming out in the Fall of this year. So I guess I can wait.

• Brohoof 1

.::UPDATE::. 1

We will all meet up in Chernogorsk medical tents.

We will hopefully start in a few days and by then, i hope we got more then 5 players.

I will gladly join! But I do want a voice chat going on.
  • Brohoof 1

Actually, it's coming out in the Fall of this year. So I guess I can wait.

Really?

Got any source on that?

Just want to be sure <3

I will gladly join! But I do want a voice chat going on.

Absolutely, the game got in-game voice chat. But that will be avoided with all cost, i don't want to die because of it.

So Skype is the best option to use.

just played dayz for about an hour and a half, its actually really fun when you get into it. I ended up finding a whole load of stuff, a new bag, an akm which i cant use because i need bullets and when i picked up my ak i somehow lost my hatchet so im basically screwed if any zombies find me ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

just played dayz for about an hour and a half, its actually really fun when you get into it. I ended up finding a whole load of stuff, a new bag, an akm which i cant use because i need bullets and when i picked up my ak i somehow lost my hatchet so im basically screwed if any zombies find me ^^

Main hand weapons (assault rifles, sniper rifles, etc) take up 10 slots in your bag if I remember correctly, and sidearms take 5. The hatchet goes on your toolbelt. If you picked up the AKM without moving your hatchet back to your toolbelt then I think that's why you lost it (assuming there weren't ten slots in your immediate inventory), or maybe it just glitched. I could be completely wrong though :P

EDIT: Nevermind, the slot in your inventory for the hatchet IS your toolbelt, so ya, if you didn't move the hatchet over before grabbing the AKM you would have dropped the hatchet, thus it vanishing. Unless it glitched into oblivion, as things sometimes do (had that happen to an M24 once :( ).

Edited by LowfatEnvelope
  • Brohoof 2

.::UPDATE::. 2

Everyone NEEDS Skype and a microphone in order to join.

Then I won't be able to join then. My gaming headset broke some time ago and I haven't been able to replace it.

Then I won't be able to join then. My gaming headset broke some time ago and I haven't been able to replace it.

Oh well, that suck :/

So are we waiting for more people to join or are we going to start playing soon?

You can add me on steam and skype on my profile thingie

wow, just played a life on dayz, i found a dead guy and he had guns on guns. Next to him was a car. SOO the logical thing to do was to drive to cherno singing iron maiden and crash into a group of survivors, kill a few and then die :lol:

So when are we getting started ?

And dafuq is this, why do I always need atleast 100 characters to make a post ? :o

Either way today or tomorrow.

wow, just played a life on dayz, i found a dead guy and he had guns on guns. Next to him was a car. SOO the logical thing to do was to drive to cherno singing iron maiden and crash into a group of survivors, kill a few and then die :lol:

Haha, awesome. Me myself have never found a car, but when i do, i'm going to release hell.

I'd love to join if the group is still going! I have yet to get the mod working for me, but a very kind envelope sent me some tips on how to fix the deviously infamous "Perma-loading" screen. If all goes according to plan, I'll be able to join you guys very soon! (I also meet the requirements. ;))

I'd love to join if the group is still going! I have yet to get the mod working for me, but a very kind envelope sent me some tips on how to fix the deviously infamous "Perma-loading" screen. If all goes according to plan, I'll be able to join you guys very soon! (I also meet the requirements. ;))

Yeah, tomorrow is the day i'm going to start it all.

We will all meet Chernogorsk.And there we will gather up all the materials we need, then we will move north to look for players to kill and cars.

Yeah, tomorrow is the day i'm going to start it all.

We will all meet Chernogorsk.And there we will gather up all the materials we need, then we will move north to look for players to kill and cars.

That sounds great, but what will be the best time to start? And how will we be able to meet up? Do we have to join a random sever or what?

That sounds great, but what will be the best time to start? And how will we be able to meet up? Do we have to join a random sever or what?

I will probably make a skype group with us in it. After that we will find a server that everyone got somewhat good connection with. [Russia,USA]

And we will meet up in one of the big cities. If someone got problem finding it, i will guide them.

So, what time does this start?

And I hate it when I just want to ask a simple question but it has to be at least 100 characters.

In a few hours i would say.

I'm waiting for a friend of mine, and when he is ready we go.

Yeah, i hate it as well.

(edited)

Im afraid i will not be able to join today as i am going to be busy in a tf2 match :(

will we be doing this again?

EDIT: Cancelled plz add me on steam or skype or something when we start

Edited by Yozer247

(edited)

Guys, when everyone of you is in chernogorsk we will start. I got something that i needed to do so no play today, but tomorrow.

So it will be alot easier if you all get to Chernogorsk so we can start right away.

http://dayzdb.com/map

Here is a map so you know where to go.

Edited by Vicke