Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the saddest thing you have ever seen?

DJRainBoom

I don't know about everypony here, but the saddest thing i have ever seen is the Asian Insurance commercial (with Dead Island soundtrack) . DEFINETLY gonna give you tears the second it finishes and questions how far someone will get to sell something.

The saddest thing I saw was my Grand-Father in his death bed the day before his death. It was a cloudy day and he passed on when the clouds parted. I knew he was gonna leave the year before so seeing him in the coffin wasn't a big impact. Neither was the burial.

-_-

Saddest thing I've ever seen? Hmm...

Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmm...

Oh whatever. Saddest thing I have ever seen would honestly be the RP posts for my OC Popcorn Kernel.

....No, really.

So may things I could say, but they are so hard to explain. Real life circumstances... not like, over movies or anything.

Spoilering it because it's a bit of a sensitive topic. (death)

One that comes to mind is seeing my mum's friends daughter die. She had lots of problems with her body... and the doctors told her that it was a 70% chance she wouldn't last. The girl told her she didn't want it (she was under 10) But her mum went and said yes anyway. Last thing she said to her mum was that she hated her... she didn't survive to say the least. Whilst she was in hospital she knew she was going to die. She asked to be christened, explained to her mum that when she died, she wanted to be pulled in a white carriage and have lanterns fly up like at the end of the move 'Tangled'.

I wasn't around when she died, but when they brought her back, they had her in a room with the coffin open. They had her favorite movies just running on the TV. I only saw her once, before the actual funeral... and when I went in, it was the end of the 'Tangled' movie. I just sat and watched it, with her, I guess. I don't think I've ever had a bigger lump in my throat before. Her mum spent every last penny she had to have a white carriage with horses carry her throughout her funeral service. It was more upsetting for me, seeing her older brothers practically bury their faces into me and sob when I offered them hugs.

That was a hard day.

Offtopic:Also, I brohoofed your post JUST BECAUSE THE WORD TANGLED WAS IN IT, AND THAT IS AWESOMEST MOVIE.
  • Brohoof 1

Saddest thing I've ever seen? Hmm...

Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmm...

Oh whatever. Saddest thing I have ever seen would honestly be the RP posts for my OC Popcorn Kernel.

....No, really.

Offtopic:Also, I brohoofed your post JUST BECAUSE THE WORD TANGLED WAS IN IT, AND THAT IS AWESOMEST MOVIE.

I love Tangled!!!!! I can't stop watching it I am obsessed!!!!!! B) Pascal The chameleon........SO.....ADORABLE........

I've never actually seen that movie. xD Like I said, I only saw that one little snippet, when I last saw her :<

It still makes me cry. ._. This part...... broke my wittle heart.

Posted Image

Oh. And the beginning of Up!

Really? this made me laugh! I couldnt believe I was watching something so corny! How could anyone take this seriously? Its so ridiculous. especially when the pokemans tears bring ash back life. Damn, that was dumb. :mellow:

The Land Before Time. I loved dinosaurs, went to watch this dino-cartoon... then Littlefoot's mother died.

But that has nothing on most of the other posts. Wow.

Wow, Thats the saddest thing ive ever seen, too! Well, maybe something else, but it probably lost to memory.

Really? this made me laugh! I couldnt believe I was watching something so corny! How could anyone take this seriously? Its so ridiculous. especially when the pokemans tears bring ash back life. Damn, that was dumb. :mellow:

"Pokemans".... Really? :huh:

It's not very nice to poke at what makes me sad. Maybe I had a deeper meaning for it! I don't........but still. If I did, you'd feel like a major asshole. Pokemon was an awesome part of my childhood. And that part stuck with me..

Go be a meany elsewhere, ya butt.

• 3 months later...

I saw my dog get hit by a car. The guy just sped off and he knew he hit my dog. I was so sad and also had anger at the guy. If he had stopped and showed some damn sympathy the situation wouldn't had been as bad as he made it. I still miss my dog though, and it was my fault for not teaching him to listen more obediently.

The almost exact thing happen to me, though I didn't get to see him hit her, some guy behind him stopped and picked her up and went around asking who dog it was. ....I think that is the only time I have ever really cried. She died at the vet, but I was so thankful to the guy who was kind enough to stop and get her. Edited by Retro_Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

AAAGH! WHY DID I VISIT THIS THREAD?!? :(

Posted Image

In comparison with others here, I've lead a fairly uneventful life. Perhaps that's a good thing...nobody close has died, I haven't really become attached to pets, and although life has been one constant mass of stress, it hasn't suddenly been emotion-destroying at any one particular point.

I work at a raptor rehab center... I deal with life and death every day...

The one thing they say is to never get too attached to one of the birds in rehab...

But... I got attached to my first pickup... Case number 09- 115, a snowy owl that had broken its wing...

I picked him up and brought him to the center... They pined the wing and it healed well.

He was doing so well he was ready for relics, however... The day before his relice, he got sick from an infection that was going around... He died several hours later...

I... Um... It was sad... Because I caried for that owl... Doing so well then just dies...

I promised myself to not get too much attached to another patient again...

But still... 09-115 was my favorit bird of all time!

• Brohoof 1

I dunno, I mean I really tend to be one who doesn't really cry over much. I actually think I almost cry more when I get really frustrated.

However last year my first and last year of middle school, it was my first year of public school. I had some people who I hung around(Mostly girls actually. Yes I'm a guy. They where just friends who helped me fit in, so I was kinda attached.) Anyways at the end of the year a few of them where going to end up at totally different schools, and since I was still quite shy(And still am) I never had asked for their numbers or anything.(Although I have them on instagram and FB)

So I was quite heart broken feeling the whole last day of school, near the end of school one of the girls who was going to be leaving came up to me and hugged me and told me with tears in her eyes(Obviously she had been saying her goodbyes to alot of others aswell) And told me she was going to miss me so much. It was quite touching, so touching in fact that I couldn't say anything without crying, I was kinda scared of just bursting into tears randomly there, so i waited till I got home and cried. I also felt bad that I didn't get to say anything to her, but I got to talk to her on facebook and apologize about it. Still I haven't seen her face to face since.(No I don't have feelings of love or anything of that kinda love. Just friends)

And this year my crush and one of those girls is leaving at the end of this school year, so yeah my saddest thing will probably change by then.. :/ I cried about my parents getting separated because I didn't understand it at first to, but I got over that.

I've cried a bunch of other times, but again mostly from frustration or fear or something. I'm going to save you the trouble of listing it...

Phew long post, sorry! :P

I've seen a lot of sad things in my life (some of the stories in this very thread nearly got to me), but two events are worse than all others. First is when my grandma died. When I saw the life slip out of her, I felt worse than I ever have. I didn't let myself cry though. The other happened on my 18th birthday. My little jack Russell terrier, my best friend at the time, passed away and I had to bury him in front of my crying family. For my younger brother's sake I didn't let myself cry then either. Maybe that's why I write poetry and stuff. It helps me deal with all of these repressed emotions.

Now I'm really sad :(

I've seen many sad things...... I do not believe that I have yet encountered the "saddest" event in my life..... I have experienced many deaths and many tragedies. That's a part of life, though...... I cry over a lot of things and I do not believe that makes me weak.... It makes me strong enough to face my own emotions and face the world with them, strong as ever! But there are a lot of sad moments.... We must cherish them as we cherish happy moments because that is the beauty of life. It is fleeting and we must not take it for granted.

My sweet african pygmy hedgehog had been sick for a couple of weeks. What she had gotten is common syndrome I just didn't think mine would get it. Actually, I was stupid enough for getting her without doing my homework on the breed. It didn't take her long cause she soon stopped eating and i took her out to cuddle and she died in my arms.

Its hard to say what the saddest thing I ever saw was because I have seen so much death and felt so much sadness. I think it would have to come down to what people are able to do to each other. I've seen the countless videos of Kids....teenages, killing other kids because they were gay or just different. I've seen torture and I read and saw the Amanda Todd video....that just broke my heart. But maybe the saddest thing was when I realized I was starting to put my job over my family just like my father did to me. I remember my daughter begging me not to go to work all, crying the entire time because she missed me. That was a game changer when I looked at her and saw myself over 20 years ago.........

• 1 year later...

I love all animals. Reptiles, mammals, ect.

These idiot kids in my neighborhood a few years ago took a poor little toad and dropped a brick on it. It broke my heart into a million pieces, just like the million of pieces of toad on the pavement.

• Brohoof 1