searching Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

(edited)

RP Thread

Hello everypony! Thank you all for joining this roleplay.Life in Ponyville is a slice of life RP which is basicly just a second life. You will assume the identity of your OC and perform a function in Ponyville.Congratulations, you are a proud citizen of Ponyville! On your first post:Give either a brief or elaborate backstory to your character.State your job in Ponyville, or if you have none yet for any reason just say so.Relations to any character in Ponyville.Tell us where your home/residence is located.Any information that other RP players should know about you or your character.If you feel that your character file in the database is sufficient to answer these questions, then just post the link in your first post and add any extra details you think are needed.Keep in mind that even though Ponyville is a smaller community, All ponies do not neccesarly have to know each other. Your ponies might not know other members of this cast yet and will have to form a progressive relationship.RULES:No alicorns.Do not spam to get the character post minimum!All out of character information during the roleplay should be in the following format ((OOC: Here is my example.))Do not make a post containing only OOC information.Any pony can join in at any time, just send me a PM with your character link or post in the OOC thread. Please wait for an official okay before joining though.If you decide to leave the RP, then that is fine. Just make your final post about your character leaving by giving a reason for doing so.Whenever you are leaving, either for the night or for some other reason, please excuse youre character by making a post about where he is going(in other words, don't just leave your character standing in the street all night)If you have any questions about this RP or anything else PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME! I DON'T BITE! Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
RP link edited in.

Well, I'm interested. So, I'll ask some questions. Will the mane 6 be involved? Will this allow OC personal stories to intermingle? How many characters are allowed per person?

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm interested. So, I'll ask some questions. Will the mane 6 be involved? Will this allow OC personal stories to intermingle? How many characters are allowed per person?

I will try to keep the mane six out, though if your character happens to know said ponies or wants to chat about what those wild ponies are up to then feel free. I am hoping that OC stories will entwine with oneanother. If you feel you can handle more than one then be my guest, though id prefer just one or two.

Oh, I'd only need my OC and his assistant. I hope you get the attention of others. The roleplays I'm involve with right now are being slow. I really hope your rp doesn't get too slow....

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I'd only need my OC and his assistant. I hope you get the attention of others. The roleplays I'm involve with right now are being slow. I really hope your rp doesn't get too slow....

Yeah you and me both... I really want this to go a t decent pace so i need to make sure that i have a handful of competent and maybe even really talkative roleplayers.

id like to join and help out, Click my signature down there for OC if you wanna take a look at him..

I'd love for you to join us.. however I do have one problem that I should have made clear in the first post.

no alicorns, sorry

I'd love for you to join us.. however I do have one problem that I should have made clear in the first post.

no alicorns, sorry

Thats fine i am in the process of making a Unicorn if youll have him ill post link here when im done and also that reminded me of this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDN0UeXM9PA

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Alright everypony, if you have recieved a brohoof from me in this topic you have been accepted. The official RP thread is up but pleas do not post on it untill I say otherwise. However please visit the page and look at the rules and such okay.

Check out the actual thread! http://mlpforums.com/topic/26740-life-in-ponyville/#entry614417

Edited by TheBronyHeart

(edited)

when do you think were gonna be able to start posting on the RP? (Freaking hate the 100 minimum!!!!!!!))

Sorry about the delay everypony!

I would prefer to start tomorrow . I will give the okay on this thread when its ready okay?

We will be beginning tonight actually if everyone is okay with that. I just have to fix the rules and when i give the okay you can make your first post. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE TOPIC POST.

thank you all for being patient, The RP is now open so get out there and POST! just follow the rules on first posting and just go along with it as if you were truly living it out!

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Hum, this looks like an interesting sort of roleplay, I am happy with the no Alicorns rule. I do realize this will mostly be a 'slice-of-life' sort of thing, but a plot with something disastrous happening, similar to Discord or something, would add a little spice to the game.

http://mlpforums.com...son-gears-r1184

Don't worry I have given this much thought and plan on having some sort of dramatic endeaver, by the way a brohoof by me means you are approved for the RP.

(edited)

I'll join as Starbolt.

Character sheet in my signature.

And please for the love of Celestia no more Discords.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

I'll join as Starbolt.

Character sheet in my signature.

And please for the love of Celestia no more Discords.

I am very sorry that I was not online to accept you, but I have a request could you also play Twilight sparkle?

I want in, BronyHea- I mean, Discere. I'll be using my oc from the last roleplay: Byron. You know who he is :P

yes... *hears discord's laugh* yes i know him QUITE well! But you did well in the last roleplay as far as i am concerned