Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

(edited)

The truth was that she wasn't fine, but she had to remain calm for everyponies sake.

As Byron carried her outside she started to blackout but she forced herself to remain conscious.

"Oh no, Starbolt!"

Rainbow dashed out and landed in front of Byron.

"Byron!

(OOC How does Byron know Starbolt's name?)

(OOC#2 How does RD know Byron's name?)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Rainbow dashed out and landed in front of Byron.

"Byron! We need to go to Canterlot, that's where the Elements are! Discord's returning, we need to get there in a dash! Understand?"

Rainbow hoped Byron would understand the situation and the Elements were they're only hope.

Cerulean was suddenly levitated above the ground, surrounded by magic. She watched as the floor turned to chocolate, and the books turned into bubbles. The magic holding her disappeared, and she was set down on the ground, safe outside the library. She looked behind her at the chaotic mess she had just escaped. The library looked like it was melting, oozing chocolate from the sides. She turned to Bryon. "What in Equestria just happened?" she asked.

Oh my goodness... The houses of Ponyville were all turned to gingerbread, the grass became cotton candy, and canterlot was floating upside-down. Byron turns to Rainbow Dash. "How quick can we get to canterlot?" Byron asks.

Cerulean picked up some of the now pink grass, and tasted it. Surely enough, it was cotton candy! Her candy instincts came in, and she began eating lots of it. She saw some ponies staring at her. "What? It's good!" Maybe the cotton candy would help her calm down.

"Well...I could fly over there, but I think I'm the only one here with these baby's." Rainbow said, flashing her wings.

"Ya think you could catch a train? I'll fly with the train, just in case anything happens. We don't need tickets, either...just get on as fast as you can! Tell the guards or conductor about discord, they'll understand. Got it?" Rainbow asked,

Cerulean was frightened. The cotton candy didn't help, but then she realized who everypony was talking about: her favorite character! "Can I go with you?" she asked Rainbow Dash. "I've always wanted to meet Discord!"

(edited)

"Sure, fly beside me once the rest of our group gets on the train. Hey, how about a little race? First to Canterlot wins!" Rainbow told Cerulean with an attitude. "If you can keep up, that is. The race will begin once our 'party' gets on the train."

Edited by Resolution

Starbolt attempted to stand, she knew she was hurt but everypony needed her to come with them so she forced herself to look okay.

"What about Twilight and the others?" She asked Rainbow Dash knowing that they needed the Elements of Harmony.

Byron nods. "Come on everypony, we got to get to the train!" They arrived at the train, after avoiding candy-cane bats, Derpy clones, and giant rampaging Ice cream cones. Byron explains the situation, and they are allowed aboard. The train started pulling out of the station. At that moment, the rails turned to pretzels.

"Well that's not good." Said Starbolt noticing the tracks transformed into pretzels.

She realized she didn't know most of these ponies names.

"Oh I almost forgot my name is Starbolt. What's yours?" She asked.

(edited)

"No time!" Rainbow told Starbolt, and pushed her on the train. The train started on pretzel railways. Rainbow turned to Cerulean. "Race time! Ready, Set, GO!" Rainbow dashed off, with a snicker. But then she realized Cerulean didn't accept her request, so she slowed down. She poked her head inside the train, and yelled a couple of words just so people knew who she was.

"AND I'M RAINBOW DASH, WHO'S 20% COOLER THEN ALL OF YOU!"

Edited by Resolution

As the train moved Starbolt was able to get some rest, she collapsed from exhaustion. The last thing she thought was

'Why is this happening?'

(OOC Where is Pinkazoid? I think we will need her for the roleplay.)

(edited)

Cerulean had an idea! "Hey guys! Doesn't Twilight have a hot air balloon? We could use that to get to Canterlot! My name is Cerulean, by the way," she said. She hoped that Discord didn't do anything to the balloon, or they would never find him. ((Edit: sorry, slow posts! Forget the balloon!))

Cerulean flew to catch up with the train, and met Rainbow Dash. "I don't think this is safe..." she said.

Edited by Cerulean

(Well, it was 3 am yesterday, it's 8 am now, I got 5 hours of sleep, and now you all advanced without me xD)

(Hmm.... I'll say, that Twi wen't to get the others, and she'll teleport them to Canterlot (that is where ya'll are going....right?))

(edited)

As the train moved Starbolt was able to get some rest, she collapsed from exhaustion. The last thing she thought was

'Why is this happening?'

(ooc: Yeah, and Filly Pinkie Pie. Perhaps a large surge of magic made the mane 6 appear on the train?)

Rainbow looked over at Cerulean.

"I don't think this is safe..."

Rainbow looked suprised.

"I kicked a full-grown dragon in the snoot, and it wasn't safe."

Edited by Resolution

"Well, the train is pretty heavy, and it is running on pretzel tracks. Don't you think it would like, you know, fall?" she said. She hoped Rainbow Dash was right, and it was safe. She didn't want all of these ponies to fall to their deaths!

(edited)

"Meh, say what you want. I was on a speeding train being attacked by buffallo. AND YET IT WASN'T SAFE." Rainbow said, obviously annoyed.

"So...uh...what's your name, anyway?" Rainbow asked as cool as possible. "You should know me, the one the only."

(Gotta go, guys.)

Edited by Resolution

(edited)

"My name is Cerulean," she said. "To tell you the truth, I've never been to Equestria before. But I do know you and your friends." Too caught up in talking, she looked forward, and nearly avoided crashing into a candy cane.

((OOC: I'm going too, need to eat breakfast!))

Edited by Cerulean

Starbolt began to regain consciousness. She sat up, her head was hurting badly.

"What happened?" She asked disoriented. "Ugh my head." She complained her head aching badly.

(OOC Who are going to play the rest of the mane 6?)

"My name is Byron," Byron said. Looking out the window, he saw flying cows, trees turning into broccoli, and bushes turning into gumdrops. "Dang, it's crazy out there..." he said. Byron waited in silence.

Twilight had gathered all of her friends "Well, girls, Discord has escaped, we need to defeat him, and return him to his " "Em Twi' Don'tcha need Rainbow to complete' the elements?" Applejack asked "She's on her way to Canterlot right now" "....'kay then Twi" she cast a spell, and all of them feel with a thud in the train

When Discere awoke only to find that his bed had collapsed. Still half asleep he began to ask himself "Discere, why did you make your bed out of grahm crackers?" His eyes drifted all over his room... "Funny" he thought. "This all seems oddly famili-" He did not need to finish his thought. They came like a flash of lightning, the memories of the last time discord came to town. The very thought of Discord caused his blood pressure to rise... he absolutley despised Discord and everything he stood for... after all Discere was a pony who liked things to make sense!

(edited)

Starbolt recognized the familiar flash or purple light of Twilight's teleporting.

"Am I glad to see you." She said to Twilight and her friends.

'Maybe now we stand a chance against Discord.' She thought.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Pinkie Pie realized she was standing in rain. Then, she realized her surroundings. "Nice!" she said, just as she found herself in a train. "Whaa?" She looked around. "How did I get in this train? I thought I was standing in Ponyville!" She realized she was drenched in rain. She then saw the others.

Fluttershy stood inside her cottage, watching the rain and the strange surroundings. She suddenly realized her cottage had turned into an egg. She suddenly appeared in a train, next to Pinkie Pie. "Huh?" Fluttershy was frightened. Quickly, her eyes searched and she found the others.

A strange beam of energy woke Fauny up. To her surprise, the house she saw when her eyes opened was made of gingerbread. Lifting her head up and peeking out a cracker crumb window, she saw some very strange surroundings. "What? Hmm..." Looking around a little more, her head suddenly stopped. She thought about what she had see in the show as a human brony. Discord... maybe Discord again? she thought.