Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy VS Rainbow Dash...WHO WINS?

Ponylicous

RD VS FS  

149 users have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Rainbow Dash! Voted for her in 10 seconds flat!
    • Fluttershy...Yay.

The question "Who wins" is kinda hard for me to answer, as I consider nopony better than any other pony. :|

But my favorite would still be Fluttershy.

The question "Who wins" is kinda hard for me to answer, as I consider nopony better than any other pony. :|

But my favorite would still be Fluttershy.

Spike wins by butting in and burning both to ash. He puts a little extra work on Fluttershy because she is JUST THAT ANNOYING.

• Brohoof 1

It has to be Rainbow Dash, she can be cocky arrogant etc... But I jumped out of my chair and smiled like a little girl when Rainbow Dash pulled of the Sonic Rainboom and saved Rarity and The Wonderbolts

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy.

Why?

Posted Image

Only. Explanation. Needed. Flutterage < Rainbow Dash in a fight. That's an objective fact.

Rainbow Dash. No contest there. Brave, cute, athletic, strong, cool, confident, fast, pulled off something legendary and nearly impossible multiple times. Why would you not vote for RD?

Rainbow Dash, no doubt. Why would you not vote for RD? She's tough, fast, cute, brave, pulled off something legendary multiple times. NO CONTEST.

PINKIE PIE RAINBOW DASH FLUTTERSHY RARITY APPLEJACK

WHAT ABOUT TWILIGHT SPARKLE

the edit thing keeps messing up so I said the same thing basically twice and it doesn't show up so I can't delete it oh whatever

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash..... Flutters isn't exactly my favorite pony :I

Plus I see more character development in RD, Flutters is just a cute shy pony :T

Brace yourselves, all hell is about to break loose on this thread in a little.

...Just for the record fluttershy

if there was a third option that said Pinkie Pie, hell wouldn't be the only thing that would be broken on this thread....
  • Brohoof 2

Well if someone laughs about RD she'd probably beat them up, and if someone laughed about Flutters she'd cry..... wait a sec, they didn't even laugh about her, she imagined they did xD

• Brohoof 2

Well if someone laughs about RD she'd probably beat them up, and if someone laughed about Flutters she'd cry..... wait a sec, they didn't even laugh about her, she imagined they did xD

Posted Image

I have nothing against Fluttershy though, she's a cute character and good for what she's worth, but Rainbow Dash is the pony that made me really love the show.

• Brohoof 2

This is painful for me to do lol.

Rainbow Dash is my favorite, but Fluttershy is easily my second, so I don't enjoy picking between them :P

Still, gotta go with Dash :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think the effects of ponies have indoctrinated my mind into a way when I read the words "Beat up" I questioned what it meant for a second, its official, ponies make you forget violence existed. Anyways, I don't believe ponies beat each other up over such small matters. She have a huge temper and over react about most things. Edited by DashForever
Replying to hidden content

I have nothing against Fluttershy though, she's a cute character and good for what she's worth, but Rainbow Dash is the pony that made me really love the show.

Yeah, I don't hate Flutters, she just not one of my favorites, RD she's worth something, and that something is special, without her the show would loose some of the fuel that just proves our point, RD is a tomboy in a little girls cartoon, how many times do you see that? Flutters is a shy girl in a little girls cartoon me'h.....
  • Brohoof 1

Spike wins by butting in and burning both to ash. He puts a little extra work on Fluttershy because she is JUST THAT ANNOYING.

whoa, whoa, whoa, fluttershy... ANNOYING? how could she be annoying?? if there's anyone who's annoying, it's rainbow dash :/ fluttershy is sweet and friendly.

I see your point.I think the effects of ponies have indoctrinated my mind into a way when I read the words "Beat up" I questioned what it meant for a second, its official, ponies make you forget violence existed. Anyways, I don't believe ponies beat each other up over such small matters. She have a huge temper and over react about most things.

Now, by beat up, I also mean talk back to them, give em a piece of your mind, I can easily see RD doing that, now Flutters in the other hoof, she doesn't turn to violence, but I don't see nothing but a cute and shy pony :\

whoa, whoa, whoa, fluttershy... ANNOYING? how could she be annoying?? if there's anyone who's annoying, it's rainbow dash :/ fluttershy is sweet and friendly.

I kinda find it a bit annoying too, not to the point I rage out and throw my tv out the window or turn it off, just you know it can get a tad annoying sometimes, but to each is own amiright?

Now, by beat up, I also mean talk back to them, give em a piece of your mind, I can easily see RD doing that, now Flutters in the other hoof, she doesn't turn to violence, but I don't see nothing but a cute and shy pony :

You're obviously missing something, let me enlighten you.

Enlightened? Good, now you see what you couldn't before.

You're obviously missing something, let me enlighten you.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGloKteK6D0

Enlightened? Good, now you see what you couldn't before.

x)

Yeah, Futtershy raging over the animals not wanting to spend time with her was pretty hilarious.... and I'm well aware of that

Quoting myself:

Yeah, I don't hate Flutters, she just not one of my favorites, RD she's worth something, and that something is special, without her the show would loose some of the fuel that just proves our point, RD is a tomboy in a little girls cartoon, how many times do you see that? Flutters is a shy girl in a little girls cartoon me'h.....

sure Flutters has some good scenes, one of my favorites is the bear scene, but still, my opinion remain, I know I sound mighty stubborn right now but, it's just that from my point of view, Flutters is just a shy and adorable characters, she has occasional scenes, but over all she's mostly just shy :\

sure Flutters has some good scenes, one of my favorites is the bear scene

man i love that scene so much.

fluttershy kills a bear.

Still, everything Rainbow Dash does is awesome. Most things Fluttershy does are cute, but she's only had a few awesome moments.

• Brohoof 1

man i love that scene so much.

fluttershy kills a bear.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uLTl0y5YM

Still, everything Rainbow Dash does is awesome. Most things Fluttershy does are cute, but she's only had a few awesome moments.

Eeyup, you just made a TL;DR version of my post lol xD

but still, I have a small soft spot for the Flutters :3

(edited)

Uhhhh, what do you mean by win? There are many ways to win something. I don't value any characters over the others, so none of them "win" in my book.

That isn't to say that Rainbow Dash isn't best pony of course. She is. And Fluttershy is way over-rated.

Edited by ADashOfRainbow
  • Brohoof 5

-Dash is faster, and probably more agile as she's more athletic.

-Fluttershy has a stare that makes Cockatrices flee.

-Dash is a living, breathing orbital friendship beam.

-Fluttershy pwns bears like nobodies' business.

-They both manipulate weather, but Dash does it as her job, and is ergo more experienced at it.

Hmmmm...looking at the figures, I'd say my answer is clearly Sweetie Belle.

Racing? Dash. Yes Fluttershy has bursts of speed that make her incredibly fast, but it really comes down to the fact Dash is an athlete who constantly trains, plus, she's naturally so fast she can rainboom. Fluttershy can't. Dash is faster.

Wrestling massages? Fluttershy.

An actual fight? Neither of them win. Dash would never hurt her shy, best friend from flight school, and come ON, Fluttershy is not going to fight one of her longest best friends, let alone anything on principle, for that matter.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy is just too overrated.

And how can you forget about Twilight!?!?! As a TS fan(girl), I'm very offended! :angry:

Edited by Crystal Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3