Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy VS Rainbow Dash...WHO WINS?

Ponylicous

RD VS FS  

149 users have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Rainbow Dash! Voted for her in 10 seconds flat!
    • Fluttershy...Yay.

(edited)

This an argument between adorablness and awsumnuss. In my opinion, I'd say the awsumnuss outweighs the adorablness so Rainbow Dash wins.

Edited by PIRATE COLT III

This is all about opinion. It's almost like the whole "XBox or PS3" argument. Each has it's own special features and each has it's own imperfections. Everybody is going to like this feature better than that feature.

Oh, and while I'm at it... Rainbow Dash wins...

I think a lot of the reason I like her most is because without her, Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie would not have their cutie marks. She's kind of... important. You know, like the chocolate chip in chocolate chip cookies. Without the chocolate chip, it would just be "cookies". Doesn't sound to appetizing, now does it?

• Brohoof 1

I prefer Rainbow Dash over Fluttershy.

I like Rainbow Dash's personality more, and I sometimes get annoyed at shy people when their shyness causes a problem.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow dash is 20% cooler than Flutter Shy

She could take her in Ten seconds flat

And most of all

SHE IS AMAZING <3 <3 <3

So i'd vote for Dashie. Dunno 'bout you guys >>

Rainbow dash all the way. Fluttershy is just to much of a push over and when she goes rage mode shes crazyl.

I love them both, but I'll have to say Rainbow Dash. Mainly because of the Sonic Rainboom. We all know that she can do it on cue now, so she'd have no problem at all winning a battle, especially against someone like Fluttershy, who'd probably run away. Now if it were a cuteness contest, Fluttershy would win. But I assumed this poll was talking about a fight.

I'll let this picture do the talking..

Fluttershy is no doubt one of the best ponies but c'mon look at this majestic mofo belowPosted Image

You're right there partner! Tank does have them both beat doesn't he?

CLEAR THE RINK EVERY PONY! RODEO'S OVER!

• Brohoof 1

You're right there partner! Tank does have them both beat doesn't he?

CLEAR THE RINK EVERY PONY! RODEO'S OVER!

Queen of weather.. She is the Storm of Equestria XD

Looks like Rainbow Dash took control of the Poll now, she finally is beating Flutters by one vote xD

Fluttershy losing a poll? I have never seen this.. Not a single timePosted Image

Neither. Derpy wins by default.

Posted Image

But if I must choose between the two, I must choose Fluttershy. She's just more adorable.

THE CUTE. IT IS TOO MUCH, I MUCH WATCH SPIKE TV TO REGAIN MY MANLINESS.

I really don't think one is better than the other, but Rainbow Dash is my 4th favorite of the mane 6, and Fluttershy is my 5th, so I'd have to go with Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy used to be my least favorite but she managed to bump up to my 5th.

Fluttershy. Even if they DID fight and Rainbowdash got to the point where he was about to beat her she wouldn't be able to hurt her. Loyalty and what not.

Unless this was like a game or a race.... then Rainbowdash would win hands down.

I don't get why Fluttershy gets all this love. I mean, I guess I REALLY don't get why ponies like Rarity but I digress. Rainbow is so much better! She's got rainbow hair (RAINBOW HAIR!) an awesome singing voice, and she always has the cutest poses.

• Brohoof 1