Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy VS Rainbow Dash...WHO WINS?

Ponylicous

RD VS FS  

149 users have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Rainbow Dash! Voted for her in 10 seconds flat!
    • Fluttershy...Yay.

I like both of them loads, but Fluttershy would probably be my first choice, as I enjoy her personality and kindness much more than Rainbow Dash.

Spike is my favorite pony. Spike is the best pony because he bears a resemblence to dragons. I know he is not a dragon because it is called my little pony, not my little dragon. behold, the greatest shitstorm of our time.

Rainbow Dash is cute, Fluttershy isn't, Rainbow Dash can control her anger, Fluttershy can't, Rainbow Dash is the fastest flyer in Equestria, Fluttershy is too scared to fly.

Yup, it seems obvious who is going to win. Guess that means an Iron Pony competition then!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

My Response to this whole topic is this, My Little Pony: Fighting is magic, When it happens then the Question will be, "How will they win" then "who would win"

also Fluttershy and rainbow dash are too awesome...

Edited by Ethan Pow

Do NOT make me do this. I can't choose between my babies. D:

I don't know.... Rainbow Dash is so utterly cool and awesome but I'm more like Fluttershy and she's just so damn cool.

I would have probably voted Rainbow Dash but I can't do that to little Fluttershy. So I'm not voting. :)

(edited)

My reaction when I see the pool:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu_RmSJxtUE

Geez...Guys it seems like you want me to make 10 other accounts.

()

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Fine, I'll vote Rainbow Dash just because she's losing by so much. God speed Dashie.

Apparently I don't have enough characters. Is this enough now?

Well. I'm sure Fluttershy has quite a bit of hidden speed and determination, there just needs to come a moment where it all comes together, so I'm for sure going with Fluttershy.

Although I know Rainbow Dash is awesome as well.

In terms of personal preference, Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash is alright but not really my favorite.

If the VS is in terms of a battle though, Dash would be much more adept in that regard. Flutter only shows her inner strength when threatened, and I'd think that RD and Flutter would only have any sort of competition if it was completely light hearted, and even then Flutter'd be hesitant.

Rainbow Dash ^_^

I find Fluttershy to have more of a flat character, and the shy personality type doesn't appeal to me much, so Rainbow Dash :D

• Brohoof 2

Well there is gonna be some very bias decision making... so I will add in mine! Rainbow Dash I think is better, 'nuff said.

I like Rainbow Dash more. the skilled, athletic type. plus her personality makes it for me.

Fluttershy is a great character as well, but Rainbow beats her by a little bit.

(edited)

Oh god, not another one of those pony vs other pony topics... They really screw with people. But if I really have to vote, you obviously know it's Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash is still awesome! Still though, blargh! These topics make me a sad pandapony. :(

Edited by Suskel

Oh god, not another one of those pony vs other pony topics... They really screw with people. But if I really have to vote, you obviously know it's Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash is still awesome! Still though, blargh! These topics make me a sad pandapony. :(

Just find it difficult to pick a pony, and not have them in a tie? Yeah, that can happen sometimes...

Oh, come on, guys! Rainbow Dash is suited for the win.

And also has far more powerful stare than Fluttershy:

You can´t say "no" to this.

Actually, I could. Very, very easily at that.

OT: I have to give my vote to Fluttershy simply because I could care a lot less about Dashie.

(edited)

Well if someone laughs about RD she'd probably beat them up, and if someone laughed about Flutters she'd cry..... wait a sec, they didn't even laugh about her, she imagined they did xD

Flitter and Cloudchaser did actually laugh at Fluttershy. Right as she flew past them on her first run too. Which is why she only registered 0.5 on the... wind-spinny-thingey.

Between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, I'd have to go with Rarity... oops, I mean Rainbow Dash. Yeah, she can be a bit blunt and tends to be annoyingly confident, but I just don't find the whole "sweet innocent cute girl" thing that Fluttershy has going on very attractive.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 2

Flitter and Cloudchaser did actually laugh at Fluttershy. Right as she flew past them on her first run too. Which is why she only registered 0.5 on the... wind-spinny-thingey.

Between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, I'd have to go with Rarity... oops, I mean Rainbow Dash. Yeah, she can be a bit blunt and tends to be annoyingly confident, but I just don't find the whole "sweet innocent cute girl" thing that Fluttershy has going on very attractive.

Ah, well didn't see that, but she imagined, well about 3 thousand eyes surrounding her, I get hurt easily, and almost any sort of insult that is said directly to me, will just heartbreak me, but Flutters....

I think she's pretty cool and all, but I just see a plain shy character, with her occasional flaws....