Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you express your "Bronyess'?

Lunastep

I have 4 pony shirts that i wear whenever i go out. Too bad I live in a small town, nobody gets it. :/

I know how you feel. I have yet to find another brony. It seems like all my town is is politics, farming and coal. It sucks

By telling people who are speaking really quiet "Speak up fluttershy" I might also say something pony related, like someone had a sonic hat and i said "rainbow dash is faster then sonic"the person next to me said "are you a brony?" i am not that shy :)

I also brohoof anypony with a pony shirt, which surpiingly, in my school, like 4 people.

Edited by caesar15
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really do much. My town and school is small enough that most people already KNOW I'm a brony, though it doesn't help that I ran down the street blasting Becoming Popular in footsie pony-print pajamas,

I REGRET NOTHING

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not much. A poster on my mobile phone, and sometimes I wear my shirt. (Designed especially for safe brony fishing - it's got a Dashie's cutie mark on the chest, with no comment or anything. I hope that somebody who knows about the show just as of a kid's show won't realize what it is and that in case I meet another brony they can recognize my ,,Bronyness" by it. Opening the closet's door a little bit, you could say.)

im kinda a closet pegasis

but i draw things related (oc's and humanized characters)

im in some fan project in the internet

im learning to play songs on the piano

im transleting songs from time to time

Have lots of the toys and shared them on Facebook, have a T shirt with the mane 6 on the front, along with a backpack and umbrella with some of the characters on them, lots of music from the show including samples and remix stuff.

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

my desktop ponies and watching the show.

I do attempt to make a few subtle quotes, but i don't speak often enough for that to make a signifigant differance.

I don't really do much of anything, I'm kinda to shy to really do anything major. I just watch the show alot. I've watch it atleast 2-3 times now while waiting for S3 aswell as watching alot of random videos on MLP and listening to some of the songs a couple ton of times.

I've never even had a wallpaper for MLP.

So yeah I don't really express it ever. I'm a bit to shy for that sorta thing.

To make people aware of my interests, I'll make reference to content in FiM, or sometimes to memes surrounding it. If they ask what I'm talking about, I'll ask them "Have you heard of Bronies?".

Other than that I'll just straight up tell people that I'm a fan of the show, and make it clear that I could care less if they're a hater.

~~