my first drawing of Motion Spark

Motion Spark

I drew this poster for my facebook profile picture back in June before being an user of these forums, this is the first drawing I did of Motion Spark, he changed quite a bit isn't it? (back then he didn't had any name). What do you think?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 12

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

Wow, it is awesome! I love it. Color splashes and stuff. It looks very nice :)

Good work! Oh and I like your oc too :)

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

That's really...

weird.

I don't really know what to say about this...it's not good, it's not bad...

The proportions are fine, not the best, but I've seen worse. Either the shading is...different or my monitor is screwing up again.

Might I ask what program did you use?

I guess...maybe a 7/10?

• Brohoof 1

Swoop said:
If something does happen to go horribly wrong, please, blame Zoop.

Frenzyhero: Lurking extraordinaire, brony impersonator.

Have a question? Mail me at frenzymlp@hotmail.com! It's just for you guys!

Either the shading is...different or my monitor is screwing up again.

Well the shading is rather weird, it's more of a gradient from one corner of the pony to the other, instead of being used to cast light onto the pony and create shadows, effectively making the pony seem 3-Dimensional. The shading used here just makes it look flat. Probably what you're referring to.

• Brohoof 1

b_560_95_1.png

What has fanfiction has Ashbad written lately?

We should totally find out by clicking this link.

(Protip, turn on "Show Mature" to see more)

That's really...

weird.

I don't really know what to say about this...it's not good, it's not bad...

The proportions are fine, not the best, but I've seen worse. Either the shading is...different or my monitor is screwing up again.

Might I ask what program did you use?

I guess...maybe a 7/10?

flash and photoshop, though I really suck in photoshop right now, I'm learning how to properly use it.

Uhhh my OC has a dif tail and so hes not the same, just difrint coloring skeem, and that he has dif eye color

it is a he?, then why does he has lashes? :huh:

anyway, yeah I can draw "him", just give me a bigger image, it wont have the same style as the drawing I posted before (it will have black outlines, maybe a little rough :( )

This is freaking awesome man :wub: How long did it take you to make?

Not sure if it was sarcasm but he looks pretty much same to me :blink:

I don't remember now, when I draw I always take breaks in between, and even leave it unfinished for days, and when I feel inspired to draw I'll go at it again

Well the shading is rather weird, it's more of a gradient from one corner of the pony to the other, instead of being used to cast light onto the pony and create shadows, effectively making the pony seem 3-Dimensional. The shading used here just makes it look flat. Probably what you're referring to.

don't be so hard on me, I always draw since I remember but I always sucked at coloring, i'm trying to improve :blush:

don't be so hard on me, I always draw since I remember but I always sucked at coloring, i'm trying to improve :blush:

Oh, I'm not being hard on you, I'm just pointing out a flaw I notice with this. I think it looks cool, but I'd be lying if I said I thought it was perfect :) Critique helps people improve faster, hence why I love getting it myself and try to give it to others when I can.

• Brohoof 1

b_560_95_1.png

What has fanfiction has Ashbad written lately?

We should totally find out by clicking this link.

(Protip, turn on "Show Mature" to see more)

Posted Imagethere we go, hes ready! and he looks like a gril o3o saddly i forget to take the eye lashes away xD .

1 last thing before I start, what kind of snout does he has? I don't think you want him to have a mare snout, if you can attach a picture with the type of face you want for him it would really helpful

Well, which ever ones easyer for you, i want it to be easy for you, and not that hard, so do what ever you want

1 last thing before I start, what kind of snout does he has? I don't think you want him to have a mare snout, if you can attach a picture with the type of face you want for him it would really helpful

Oh my gosh, that is fricking awsome! thanks alot...that is sooooo cool! i think a new avatar is in order!

oh my! I feel honored, I'm really happy that you liked it :P

don't read this ... don't read this ... don't read this ... :mellow:

oh my! I feel honored, I'm really happy that you liked it :P

don't read this ... don't read this ... don't read this ... :mellow:

wait...can you do another pony for me? i would be so grate full ! pleaseeeeeeeeee? *looks at you with pleading big eyes*

Posted Image

wait...can you do another pony for me? i would be so grate full ! pleaseeeeeeeeee? *looks at you with pleading big eyes*

Posted Image

well, right now no ...I don't know if you noticed but I worked on your drawing since you requested it and i'm really tired right now, yes I can do this other character for you, but it will not be today, not tomorrow, maybe not in the next week, but you can be sure that I will do it ...I have other obligations and responsabilities, so I only gonna ask for patience

well, right now no ...I don't know if you noticed but I worked on your drawing since you requested it and i'm really tired right now, yes I can do this other character for you, but it will not be today, not tomorrow, maybe not in the next week, but you can be sure that I will do it ...I have other obligations and responsabilities, so I only gonna ask for patience

...You did so much for me already, take as long as you want, i dont care! take what ever time you need, just be shere to tell me one you make in
  • Brohoof 1

This is a great picture, your OC is very awesome, love the colours he is splashing around, nice and fun effect!

Nice job :)

• Brohoof 1

signaaaaaa.png

This is a great picture, your OC is very awesome, love the colours he is splashing around, nice and fun effect!

Nice job :)

ummm thanks :blush:

Posted Image

don't read this...don't read this...don't read this...don't read this...don't read this...don't read this... :ph34r:

ummm thanks :blush:

Posted Image

don't read this...don't read this...don't read this...don't read this...don't read this...don't read this... :ph34r:

Dat blush! :P

signaaaaaa.png

...You did so much for me already, take as long as you want, i dont care! take what ever time you need, just be shere to tell me one you make in

hahaha!! you're lucky! I finished it before I thought I would do it, there you have your drawing, enjoy it! ;)

post-5888-0-77666300-1343637850_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh my, I can´t find the right words. This is SO much epic for a first drawing, it would be epic even if it was your 1000000000th drawing.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.