What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

The Rainbow Rocks novelization, I just couldn't wait till movie release to read the story with the novel sitting right there...staring at me.

Also...just got this baby at my local ToysRUs...she was on sale!

CAM00320_zps225fd748.jpg

I'm going to rip out the soundchip though cause it is an offense to the great Luna!

Also bought my very first blind bag but it did not contain Cadance or Big Mac so that was a moment of unending and eternal sadness. ETERNAL SADNESS!!! Also who is Shoeshine?!  :okiedokielokie:  :eww:

• Brohoof 3

I bought some cards and got a shiny Twilight Sparkle which I think is really pretty. I only just found out that the blind bags have codes on them, I've been wanting Princess Cadance for a while now so yay! :yay: 
post-26968-0-56590500-1400572969_thumb.jpg
post-26968-0-96058800-1400573146.jpg

Also...just got this baby at my local ToysRUs...she was on sale!

img-2643893-1-CAM00320_zps225fd748.jpg

I'm going to rip out the soundchip though cause it is an offense to the great Luna!

Also bought my very first blind bag but it did not contain Cadance or Big Mac so that was a moment of unending and eternal sadness. ETERNAL SADNESS!!! Also who is Shoeshine?!  :okiedokielokie:  :eww:

I have a Big Mac if you would like him?

I bought some cards and got a shiny Twilight Sparkle which I think is really pretty. I only just found out that the blind bags have codes on them, I've been wanting Princess Cadance for a while now so yay! :yay: 

attachicon.gif20052014073.jpg

attachicon.gif20052014075.jpg

I have a Big Mac if you would like him?

They have codes?! o.o

Wish I had known that beforehand...I bet if I go this morning I won't find either of the ponies I want but its good to know thank you! 

They have codes?! o.o

Wish I had known that beforehand...I bet if I go this morning I won't find either of the ponies I want but its good to know thank you! 

I was equally surprised! Sadly my currently-local shops hardly have any anyway, I do live behind toys r us back home though :yay:

(edited)

They have codes?! o.o

Strawberryreef.com is a great site for researching codes; and most other pony merch questions. Edited by JLmle

@, thats an awesome T-shirt :yay:

Why thank you!

I tried it on and it looks great on me. Now I just have to work up the courage to actually walk around with this shirt on in public!

Then again, with an awesome shirt like that... why the heck wouldn't I?!

Why thank you!

I tried it on and it looks great on me. Now I just have to work up the courage to actually walk around with this shirt on in public!

Then again, with an awesome shirt like that... why the heck wouldn't I?!

I bet it does! :)

Exactly the way to look at it, wear it loud and proud! If I had something that awesome I would probably wear it everyday  ;)

Went up to Target today, and surprisingly they got new stock in! So I picked up a Rainbow Power FLuttershy and a pack of cards...mainly because of the holographic Fluttershy sticker that was on the front. :squee:

Got a Foil Twilight card and two Twilight tattoos. Was hoping for Fluttershy foil card.  :blush: 

eGZn9sT.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I got the 2 canterlot nights decks today and a couple of boosters.  I haven't gotten the chance to play them yet though

Found some pony folders on clearance at walmart. Idk if I'll ever actually use them or not but eh.  Same goes for the notebooks I got the other day at a different walmart lol.  

And I got MLP Friends Forever #5 today.  It's about Fluttershy and Zecora