Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Heh, ordering anything would be ideal wouldn't it...except I live with my family so me ordering pony stuff might look a little bit peculiar.

The truth of the matter is however much I love this show and the fanbase, I'm way too shy to do something like that. I might try to pluck up the courage sometime when everyone is shopping during Christmas, but I'll probably be too shy

I would love some merch to be honest, I just need to find a way of going about getting it

If you order online, you can try and see if you can get it bundled with something else, like a videogame, or some other thing/hobby you have an interest in, that your family already knows about. ;)

anyone know if Rainbow Power Holly Dash pony is available in the states?

If ya provide a link, to the exact one / exact design you are looking for, I can check and see, next time I'm out shopping. :)

All but 2 TY MLP ponies missing...

my_little_pony___plush_collection___17au

my_little_pony___plush_collection___17au

over 80 Plushies in total now

entire set can be seen @ http://maddoggyca.deviantart.com/gallery/

I don't know where the 2 missing ones are, but you shall find them, and make them your own. It is so written. ;)

Hasting is where I got the mug and its in the mlp section which is usally in the front of the store

post-29629-0-25249900-1416276944.png

Idea ! :D

You shoul put some Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate coca in it, and marshmallows, and add some whipped cream on top, and put a Candy Cane in it too! :)

The nearest Hastings to me is an hour's drive away. Gonna make the trip as soon as I can.

Pinkie Pie Mug.png

You shoul put some Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate coca in it, and marshmallows, and add some whipped cream on top, and put a Candy Cane in it too! :)

The nearest Hastings to me is an hour's drive away. Gonna make the trip as soon as I can.[/quote

That sounds so freakin amazing in so many levels!!!

Woooo... My hasting an hour away too... Why do they have to be so far!

Edited by Starlighty
  • Brohoof 1

My brother just told me he saw the mug at Fry's the other day! I asked him why he didn't buy it. He said he doesn't have a good answer, and I agree. :(

EDIT: The Fry's in Webster, Texas

Edited by Onion Sing

I don't know where the 2 missing ones are, but you shall find them, and make them your own. It is so written. ;)

The nearest Hastings to me is an hour's drive away. Gonna make the trip as soon as I can.

yep my names already on Twilight and Rainbow as soon as they show up in the store were I bought the first 4

• Brohoof 1

If you order online, you can try and see if you can get it bundled with something else, like a videogame, or some other thing/hobby you have an interest in, that your family already knows about. ;)

That's actually a great idea. Do you know if this is an option with sites such as Amazon?

• Brohoof 1

That's actually a great idea. Do you know if this is an option with sites such as Amazon?

With Amazon, when you get to the part where you select a shipping method, see if they offer to ship separately or together. Amazon is kinda weird, as is newegg, cause they have multiple warehouses across the country and sometimes ship stuff separately. Might be better to order from a smaller outfit. Can't think of any right now, but will check my bookmarks when I get home. ;)

Maybe somepony else can suggest some cool shops.

By the way, the Hastings in Lake Jackson, Texas is out of pinkie pie mugs, and has an overall poor selection of pony merch. Will post more about my searches, when I get home. :)

unless  something gets delayed   Hottopic just pops all the stuff in one box if it fits, same with toysrus , walmart. I haven't ordered pony stuff from target but I'd assume so? Amazon has different sellers so that'd be dependent on the seller, same with ebay . However some pony sellers on ebay might sell other stuff too I think and you could probably contact them about shipping.

I always liked that Build a Bears boxes are pretty plain looking boxes on the outside.

I just ordered a funko pinkie pie, luna and twilight from Hottopic and a Triforce scarf for my special somepony ^_^

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 1

unless  something gets delayed   Hottopic just pops all the stuff in one box if it fits, same with toysrus , walmart. I haven't ordered pony stuff from target but I'd assume so? Amazon has different sellers so that'd be dependent on the seller, same with ebay . However some pony sellers on ebay might sell other stuff too I think and you could probably contact them about shipping.

I always liked that Build a Bears boxes are pretty plain looking boxes on the outside.

I just ordered a funko pinkie pie, luna and twilight from Hottopic and a Triforce scarf for my special somepony ^_^

Thanks, hottopic seems like a great place to do this. Great suggestion. A 'figure' is a possibility, but does anyone have any ideas for some less obvious merch that would fit a 'closet brony'?

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, hottopic seems like a great place to do this. Great suggestion. A 'figure' is a possibility, but does anyone have any ideas for some less obvious merch that would fit a 'closet brony'?

Maybe a small double-sided MLP-Style Muffin necklace or charm or earring, that you could hang off your backpack, or rear-view mirror (if you have a vehicle). Been looking around for something like that, myself. Might have to go with something offered on Esty.

post-29629-0-61650600-1416421668.png

Oh, and also, the Hastings in Lake Jackson, Texas doesn't have any Pinkie Pie Mugs, but they had several in the same shape/style with Twilight on some, and Rainbow Dash on the others.

At checkout, Amazon allows you to consolidate your items into a single shipment if possible.

This only applies to orders sold and shipped by them, of course.

• Brohoof 1

Hey. I've had a look around hotttopic and I've decided what I'm going to buy, and what else I'm going to buy. I'm going to buy a vinyl figure of Luna, and also a LOTR Smaug thing because I'm pretty big on LOTR. I just have a few questions before I put in all my details and stuff

1) If this gets delivered in a box, will it have ANYTHING pony related? Like, the delivery box itself or a sticker on it or something?

2) Can it be delivered straight to your house, or does it only do it to branches? 

Thanks everypony

Hey. I've had a look around hotttopic and I've decided what I'm going to buy, and what else I'm going to buy. I'm going to buy a vinyl figure of Luna, and also a LOTR Smaug thing because I'm pretty big on LOTR. I just have a few questions before I put in all my details and stuff

1) If this gets delivered in a box, will it have ANYTHING pony related? Like, the delivery box itself or a sticker on it or something?

2) Can it be delivered straight to your house, or does it only do it to branches? 

Thanks everypony

I haven't ordered anything from Hot Topic, to be shipped to my home, since me or my bro have been just going to the stores in person and impulse buying. However, It is highly doubtful the shipping box will have anything pony-related on its outside. Even if it does, you can just say something along the lines of "Man, looks like they cheaped out on the shipping box, and just used some free boxes they got from a local shop, or reused a box from something else the store sells".

I know a lot of e-bay sellers, and some esty sellers, go to local grocery and department stores, and try and get free boxes to ship stuff in.

EDIT: Might want to bring that up in casual conversation before you order anything. Say you read a funny story about someone buying stuff on ebay, and it was shipped in a weird box, and the seller used old clothing as packing material, or something. :ph34r:

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't ordered anything from Hot Topic, to be shipped to my home, since me or my bro have been just going to the stores in person and impulse buying. However, It is highly doubtful the shipping box will have anything pony-related on its outside. Even if it does, you can just say something along the lines of "Man, looks like they cheaped out on the shipping box, and just used some free boxes they got from a local shop, or reused a box from something else the store sells".

I know a lot of e-bay sellers, and some esty sellers, go to local grocery and department stores, and try and get free boxes to ship stuff in.

EDIT: Might want to bring that up in casual conversation before you order anything. Say you read a funny story about someone buying stuff on ebay, and it was shipped in a weird box, and the seller used old clothing as packing material, or something. :ph34r:

Okay, I'm buying this

http://hottopic.scene7.com/is/image/HotTopic/10265894_hi?wid=1360

Hopefully this goes well. Wish me luck  :blush:  :blush:

• Brohoof 4