Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Okay, I'm buying this

http://hottopic.scene7.com/is/image/HotTopic/10265894_hi?wid=1360

Hopefully this goes well. Wish me luck  :blush:  :blush:

I MUST HAVE THIS!

No Hot Topic nearby here...I have to see if they're available online...

• Brohoof 1

The shipping is £40??? Any way for me to reduce that, its ridiculous? 

Woona! :o  I need to stop by Hot Topic, this weekend. ^_^

Good luck, Jake. I hope it arrives under the radar, and safe and sound. :)

Okay, kinda stuck here. My suggestions thus far for where to buy from have been hottopic, ToysRUs and Walmart

-Hottopic had a £40something charge for shipping, which on a 15 quid product is stupid. Unless there is any way to reduce that, I'm not sure if I should go through with a nearly £60 order for a £15 item

-ToysRUs didn't have a vinyl that I could find. I looked for one, but couldn't find one

-Walmart won't ship to the UK

Any way around any of those issues?

Or does anypony know a site that sells vinyl collectables, ships all in one box for my own privacy and has relatively cheap shipping to the UK?

Edited by ~Jake~

The shipping is £40??? Any way for me to reduce that, its ridiculous? 

Okay, kinda stuck here. My suggestions thus far for where to buy from have been hottopic, ToysRUs and Walmart

-Hottopic had a £40something charge for shipping, which on a 15 quid product is stupid. Unless there is any way to reduce that, I'm not sure if I should go through with a nearly £60 order for a £15 item

-ToysRUs didn't have a vinyl that I could find. I looked for one, but couldn't find one

-Walmart won't ship to the UK

Help xD

Toysrus does have vinyl funko figures last I checked (not luna though) ( search "pony funko" ). Sometimes hottopic has sales on international shipping like half off. I dunno if toywiz does international shipping.

Edited by Lady Leopardess

Toysrus does have vinyl funko figures last I checked (not luna though) ( search "pony funko" ). Sometimes hottopic has sales on international shipping like half off. I dunno if toywiz does international shipping.

Nothing comes up for me :c

Okay, I used Forbidden Planet to buy: 

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-rainbow-dash-black-sparkle?cPath=.VG-gdfmsVqU

I think that looks awesome. The order is sent and paid, now I gotta hope things happen privately. Thanks for your help, hope this is all worth it :blush:  

• Brohoof 1

ermahgawd, I just found a CNY (the ONLY ONE) at Toys R Us, today

felt like it was a rare find, so I had to pick it up, while I was there, getting my copies of POKEMON ORAS! yeah bby!

sadly, I went to KOHL's, after, and didn't have enough for what i REALLY wanted, the spa set with RD, Rarity, and Star Dreams

boooo ):

• Brohoof 1

ermahgawd, I just found a CNY (the ONLY ONE) at Toys R Us, today

felt like it was a rare find, so I had to pick it up, while I was there, getting my copies of POKEMON ORAS! yeah bby!

sadly, I went to KOHL's, after, and didn't have enough for what i REALLY wanted, the spa set with RD, Rarity, and Star Dreams

boooo ):

Are any of the KOHLs in your area offering layaway, yet?

Are any of the KOHLs in your area offering layaway, yet?

there's 2 in my area. Dunno if they offer layaway. I don't do that. I tend to just go in, find what i want, and if I can afford it, buy it. If I can't, then ...eh.

I'll check next time I go, though

• Brohoof 1

Princess Celestia Build-A-Bear  :wub:

img-3277770-1-IMAG0243_zps6b60fcff.jpg

Ya, how did ya get Celestia early? @_@

BTW, my niece and I got a kick outta seeing your gravity-defying ponies, on top of your Monitor. :)

• Brohoof 2

Hasbro needs to up their game and release more Sunset Shimmer toys/ collectibles. Seriously. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one dying for a Funko vinyl figure of her cute little pony self. (and a Mystery mini, and a cutie mark magic pony, and- )

• Brohoof 3

Ya, how did ya get Celestia early? @_@

BTW, my niece and I got a kick outta seeing your gravity-defying ponies, on top of your Monitor. :)

I believe Celestia has only been released in Australia so far - just a few days ago, or so the people at Build-A-Bear told me yesterday. Hahaha gravity-defying ponies they are indeed - although fatalities are frequent, as you would imagine... 

• Brohoof 1

Well, I just got home from the mall not to long ago and got these. 

I apologize that this pictures is so big. xD

z9i1JGb.jpg

The fizzy soda isn't half bad actually! I liked it. And I got the series 2 mystery figure Daring Do! :D

Also that sticker is on my laptop. :P

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 3

I'm hoping I'll attract bronies by using these hair clips  :lol: there was no Rarity for some odd reason and I misplaced Twilight...

n4QO9UP.jpg

They have tails and all. I also bought a brush. it's Rainbow Dash!

lcS3B1E.jpg

• Brohoof 4

A 4de Twilight plushie arrived today, to keep my 4de Pinkie Pie plushie company, and outta trouble.

Or so was the plan...

Also got a Pinkie Pie ceramic mug today! :yay:

You could say that the fun has been doubled. XD

Anywho, like with my previous posts here, I made a story to go along with the Photos of my new goodies. I hope y'all enjoy it! :)

Pictures spoilered to be kind to phone users.

1_Cooperation_and_Teamwork.png  2_Cooperation_and_Teamwork.png

3_Cooperation_and_Teamwork.png

After much persuasion...

4_Cooperation_and_Teamwork.png

Nao for the Pinkie Pie Mug:

5_Cooperation_and_Teamwork.png  6_Cooperation_and_Teamwork.png

7_Cooperation_and_Teamwork.png

8_Cooperation_and_Teamwork.png

To Be Continued...

• Brohoof 4