What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

So my cousin just came back from his trip to Houston two weeks ago (I'm so jealous xD) He came back with some stuff we requested from him and with some surprises too :D I FINALLY HAVE PONY MERCH, SQUEEEE!!! Of course it's nothing too fabulous like say an awesome plushie or shirt, but it's something and I'm super thankful he brought these for me :)

First up is a Vinyl Scratch iPhone case he got from Hot Topic. He saw it, thought of me and my love for ponies, and bought it :D I'M SO HAPPY I HAVE VINYL AS MY PHONE CASE!! ^_^

img-2420882-1-EZOxVUJ.jpg

The second thing is this Rainbow Power pony mug :) The best thing is that out of all the Mane 6, they included best pony and second best pony on it!! :D

img-2420882-2-TvufZXJ.jpg

And here's a pic of both of my surprises together. :D

img-2420882-3-4Zfraja.jpg

It feels great to finally show a bit of Brony pride I have another piece of merch I ordered myself a month ago that I can't wait to get!! Unfortunately it hasn't arrived yet But it's gonna be AWESOME!! :D

Nice! I especially love the pony mug. I'm actually a bit surprised that your cousin bought this for you. I thought you were the only fan in the family and that none of your relatives supported your love for the show. :P You are definitely lucky to have such a nice cousin.

Nice! I especially love the pony mug. I'm actually a bit surprised that your cousin bought this for you. I thought you were the only fan in the family and that none of your relatives supported your love for the show. :P You are definitely lucky to have such a nice cousin.

Eh my cousins are the type that know I'm a fan and don't really take it to mind. They just don't care, but since they know I love the show they say they always think of me when they say some pony stuff around ^_^ Back when Equestria Girls came out here in Theaters, my other cousin brought me a newspaper that had an article about the movie in Spanish and some pics from it and the characters and all ^_^ 

• Brohoof 2

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!

Bought one of these yesterday

img-2437005-1-luna_tin_M.jpg

(not my image)

It came with 3 packs of Trading cards, another special pack of trading cards, a pack of collectible card game cards and a Luna/Nightmare Moon poster.  It included a special foil CCG Princess Luna and a foil TCG Luna too.  Well worth $15

And the best part of my day was finding a Pinkie Pie with the light up cutie mark, that when squeezed said Rainbow Dash quotes.  I squeezed her a couple of times and they were all RD's lines.  Somepony put the wrong voice box in her lol.  

EDIT:  I forgot I also ordered a "Have a Derpy Day" shirt and a Pinkie Pie mug from Hot Topic last night. So as Fluttershy would say "yay" ;)

Edited by Dashtastic57

img-2039271-2-MWZGxam.png

I bought 5 more dog tag packs. Got the Alicorn Amulet, Wonderbolts, 2 Derpies, and another Luna.

No idea what I'll do with the extra Derpy and Luna dog tag.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Well got my shirts from welovefine the other day! Love them. Except that the iron on used are really not the best kind. They're really rubbery and are the type that'll scratch off easily or get snagged on things. Or worse shrink and start peeling off due to heat exposure! :(

I do love the party shirt though, even if it does shock me if the wire isn't settled right :P

Also grabbed another pair of RD sleep pants from target. It's odd. They're in e men's section at this target, and not even sold at the other 3 I looked in!! So get them if ya can!

I bought 5 more dog tag packs. Got the Alicorn Amulet, Wonderbolts, 2 Derpies, and another Luna.

No idea what I'll do with the extra Derpy and Luna dog tag.

I'll trade ya for derpy. I have a bunch of extras and only like 5 tags I need to complete my set! Derpy being one of them!!!!

I'll have to wait till I get home to get the list. But I do know off the top of my head that I have extra spike, berry punch, and a few others.... They're in a pile on my comp desk :P

Edited by GrimCW

I'll trade ya for derpy. I have a bunch of extras and only like 5 tags I need to complete my set! Derpy being one of them!!!!

I'll have to wait till I get home to get the list. But I do know off the top of my head that I have extra spike, berry punch, and a few others.... They're in a pile on my comp desk :P

That's probably easier said then done lol.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

That's probably easier said then done lol.

lol how so? they're small enough to plop into small envelope and send off :P

Or is it cause you have most of them already too? :P

lol how so? they're small enough to plop into small envelope and send off :P

Or is it cause you have most of them already too? :P

No, it's not that (I haven't even opened the plastic with the second Derpy and Luna in them), and all I have is Derpy, Luna, Alicorn Amulet, Wonderbolts, and CMC. It's just getting to a post office lol.

76561198044017234.png

@@Zhortac,lol ahh 

I see WA in there.. I recall living out there... post boxes weren't common on whidbey either..

Well, I COULD walk to a post office...there's one not too far from me.

76561198044017234.png

Well, I COULD walk to a post office...there's one not too far from me.

lol

well so far I've dug up 

Berry punch

Shining armor/Cadence

Pinkie x2

Discord

Rainbow Dash

Spike

Lyra/Bon Bon x2

Alicorn Amulet

take all ya want, spares aren't of much use to me since it seems other fans in the area are clearly in the closet.... (i know they're here, they're sucking up merch faster than I can get too it!) :P

I'm pretty sure I have more, but atm my desk is a disaster area... bad week...

lol

well so far I've dug up 

Berry punch

Shining armor/Cadence

Pinkie x2

Discord

Rainbow Dash

Spike

Lyra/Bon Bon x2

Alicorn Amulet

take all ya want, spares aren't of much use to me since it seems other fans in the area are clearly in the closet.... (i know they're here, they're sucking up merch faster than I can get too it!) :P

I'm pretty sure I have more, but atm my desk is a disaster area... bad week...

Pinkie would be ok. I haven't got any of the mane 6 out of 7 packs lol. Probably could find something with the extra Luna one I got, since apparently, she's the highest priced dog tag.

76561198044017234.png

Pinkie would be ok. I haven't got any of the mane 6 out of 7 packs lol. Probably could find something with the extra Luna one I got, since apparently, she's the highest priced dog tag.

Oh hey, found a spare AJ too :)

hmm better move to PM's now I suppose :P

also.. Luna? really? TBH I think I have a spare of her or NMM somewhere.. Unless I gave them away already... hmm interesting...

Oh hey, found a spare AJ too :)

hmm better move to PM's now I suppose :P

also.. Luna? really? TBH I think I have a spare of her or NMM somewhere.. Unless I gave them away already... hmm interesting...

Well, PM me when you can, I'm kinda busy for the next hour or two lol.

76561198044017234.png

I finally got the chance to play the MLP card game today.  It was pretty cool...a lot harder than I figured.  But anyway, I got some Pinkie Pie deck sleeves to put them in.  

And I happened by the piggy banks at walmart...and they have pony ones now.  Only alicorn Twilight and Pinkie Pie that I saw.  So I got myself a Pinkie Pie one.  

I'm proud of myself though.  I found a Pinkie Pie bubble blower gun thingy and passed on it lol

img-2039271-2-MWZGxam.png

2im49hx.jpg

I got this awesome shirt after I took my defective Twilight funko figure back. I also added Fluttershy, Rarity, and AJ to my Ty collection. McDonald's Happy Meal toys this weekend!!! *squeal*

• Brohoof 2

null_zps360f67c4.png

These arrived in the mail today. My Fluttershy stickers from Red Bubble.  I'll have my waifu on everything I own.

And yes, one of those stickers is the same image I have on my profile :squee:

img-2443950-1-hWRROU8.jpg

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 3

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page