Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minion Unknown (My second fanfic)

Filly Pinkie Pie

This is the introduction, once again. I think I'll put an introduction in each of my fanfics. Anyhow, if you're Sam the OC Library, do not read this fanfic. It's dedicated to the Trixie army. And Trixie. Anyways, here's the first chapter:

Chapter One

As the wind blew over Ponyville, ponies were rushing inside their homes to avoid being blown away. One pony was struggling harder than any other pony:Trixie. Her home tent was blowing with the wind, being a simple wooden and all. She managed to grab it and tie it to a house. Getting in her tent, she brushed her wind-struck mane. A sudden gust of wind flung the brush onto the floor. The severe wind was an extreme warning something would happen, and Trixie knew it. She peeked outside just as there was a rumbling. Suddenly, she saw a crack running across the path. "E-E-Earthquake!" she screamed, running back inside her tent. In fear, she accidentally cast a spell. A spell that would change the lives of perhaps ten ponies or more...

Like it so far? I seem to like writing fanfics. Anyhow, this is my second one. Do ya like it? Anything you don't like about it? Fanfics are like... reaching into my imagination. Anyhow, enjoy!

I like it so far, especially how she accidently casts a spell! I've never really been a fan or a hater of Trixie, so I'll probably be able to read this XD.

Can't wait till the next part comes! :D

Just like how in my other fanfic the set chapter day is Friday, this fanfic's set chapter day is Wensday. Yayz! Wait, I forgot to quote you...

I like it so far, especially how she accidently casts a spell! I've never really been a fan or a hater of Trixie, so I'll probably be able to read this XD.

Can't wait till the next part comes! :D

Well, it seems fine so far. I'd be interested in hearing a story about Trixie, so good luck with it.

Thanks!

I seem to be really good at this fanfic writing thing >.< I'm actually a little annoyed that it's all "cool, cool, cool" on my two fanfics so far. It's hard to just sit here and watch everything be the opposite of any critique.

Thanks!

I seem to be really good at this fanfic writing thing >.< I'm actually a little annoyed that it's all "cool, cool, cool" on my two fanfics so far. It's hard to just sit here and watch everything be the opposite of any critique.

Well, I'm not good at telling if something is bad unless glaringly so. I'm the kind of person who has to have the little problems pointed out to.

(edited)

Well, I'm not good at telling if something is bad unless glaringly so. I'm the kind of person who has to have the little problems pointed out to.

XD

That makes a whole lot of sense and I mean it. But, I'm distracted by my pizza...

Why am I typing about my pizza?

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie