Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

humanized FS (i.a.w.c.y.k.,.i.b.y.c.b.m)

hana

Another great humanized pony by hana. I'm really liking your work. :)

The only critique I can think of is that the head may be a little too large, but I don't know. It just seems like that to me. I really like everything else. Good job :)

The only critique I can think of is that the head may be a little too large, but I don't know. It just seems like that to me. I really like everything else. Good job :)

I think its the hair it is a bit poofy, if it was flat her head would be a good size. It is still pretty cool

Wow, i cant say a bad thing about it, it looks like something i could draw if i tried, love the fact you added the most adorable sound in MLP.

thanks ^^

i think

and its the moes adorable sound in the whole world >:c

thank you ^^

and every one says the head in my draws are to large, but somewhy i cant fix it D:

Its really good it just that the eyes are ..derp..anything beside that its amazing keep up the awsomeness! I love your work :)

Its really good it just that the eyes are ..derp..anything beside that its amazing keep up the awsomeness! I love your work :)

thank you ^-^

and they eyes went really bad XP

D'AWWWW!

So cute.... cute.... cute.... *explodes of D'AWWWWWWW*

thnk you ^3^

and exploding is a nice way to... ummmm... show how much something is... errr... cute? X3

This is awesome. Great job and honestly... D'awwwwwww! Really really cute. Also nice job adding the cutest sound in the show.

thanks ^^

and about this voice, ever since i heard it i want a remote with this voice, for whenever i need it X3

think how cool is that, going with this sound everywhere >w<

Wow, I love this version of humanized Fluttershy, the expression is great! Excellent drawing!

Nice job :)

thank you very very much ^w^