Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I like Windows 8/8.1

I actually kind of enjoyed Sonic 06

Digibrony is an overrated, self entitled analyst and I despise him.

I loved Rainbow Falls and I could care less what how widely panned it is in the fandom

Look before you sleep is an underrated episode

I liked One Bad Apple

Spike at your service isn't as terrible as people make it out to be.

I generally never cared for any Disney films

Mario is as repetitive and boring as Call of Duty and they should both stop making games.

I love dubstep.

• Brohoof 2

But no Garlick Jr. Saga...massive bonus points around. Kai just seems better overall then the original.

Japanese Z > English Kai > Japanese Kai > English Z.

I put English Kai above Japanese Kai becuase in Jpn Kai the voice actors seemed a bit less enthusiastic this time around, also English Kai was a time for Funimation to prove they can dub anime's without fucking it up and they did it damn well.

• i dont like Derpy
  • i dont like Vinyl Scratch 
  • i dont like octavia
  • i dont like Lyra
  • i dont like Bon Bon
  • i dont like luna
  • i dont like fluttershy
  • i dont like Chocolate

and thats about it :D

dont hate me 

• Brohoof 1

I think shipping is one of the stupidest things the internet has done.

Trixie is one of the worst characters in MLP.

Maud Pie is also not that great.

I've always disliked Teen Titans, Avatar, Animaniacs and Ed, Edd and Eddy.

Super Mario World > Super Mario Bros. 3

Super Mario Sunshine > Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy combined.

Sonic Adventure 1 > Sonic Adventure 2

The Sega Saturn is a great console.

Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic R are not bad games.

Rainbow Dash is the worst Mane 6 character.

Windows 8 is not a bad OS.

Windows XP isn't that great, though.

Cats > Dogs

Yeah.. I have a lot of unpopular opinions to go around.

• i dont like Derpy
  • i dont like Vinyl Scratch 
  • i dont like octavia
  • i dont like Lyra
  • i dont like Bon Bon
  • i dont like luna
  • i dont like fluttershy
  • i dont like Chocolate

and thats about it :D

dont hate me 

I don't like Trixie....at all.  :P

I don't like Trixie....at all.  :P

^ This. I also don't like Final Fantasy (or JRPGs in general), anime, Pokemon, or many other Japanese things. I just don't see the hype.

EDIT: Or Doctor Who. Guh. Dislike, dislike, dislike!

Edited by Mint Petal
  • Brohoof 1

I posted on here before, but I forgot something:

I think Apple products are absolute trash. Google products have a wide range of devices and great web apps, Microsoft has great functionality, and I've never tried Linux, but I'd like to someday.

• Brohoof 2

Love is always a choice, but real Love (with a capital L) doesn't have anything at all to do with romance or sex or sexual attraction. Sure, sex and romance should ideally be reserved for Love, but Love doesn't automatically lead to romance or sex, and romance and sex don't create Love. I'm a straight male, and I love my straight male best friend more than most anyone in the world, probably more than a lot of married couples love each other, and there's nothing sexual or romantic about it.

On that train of thought, the issue with gay marriage isn't about Love at all. It's about legal rights.

Furthermore, even the broad issue of sexual orientation in general has nothing to do with love. It's about sex. One's sexual orientation doesn't have anything to do with whom one loves, only with whom one is sexually attracted to. That's the defining aspect of sexual orientation: it's about sex.

Edited by Henny Penny Benny
  • Brohoof 3

1.One Direction is untalented

2. Id kill a fake fan. jk but not really 

3. #2 was a joke. but they are annoying.

4. josh hutcherson is the sexiest being alive

4. Lyra is best pony.

5. Rainbow Dash is overrated 

6. Rarity and Fkuttershy are best mane 6 ponies.

7. Pinkie Pie can get annoying after a while.

8. Ig accounts like @worstocs_ are really rude and are not real members of the fandom.

(no offence if these apply to you :) )

• Brohoof 2

I hate the TV adaption for The Walking Dead... just no.

Cartoon Network and their new show line up is stupid.

I don't like TV in general.

I rarely hate any sort of genre of music. Except for new country. New country can just get out.

Your argument is invalid until you give me evidence.

• Brohoof 2

People that get offended by jokes or opinions are being over-sensitive IMO.

I think religion is stupid and only servs to brainwash people.

I dislike majority of the brony community (not here, but in general bronies are pretty stupid IMO).

I hate it when people get bothered about stuff like homosexuality. It shouldn't matter, stop making such a huge fucking deal out of nothing.

I think PewDiePie is stupid. Especially his fanbase.

I like to think all North-Americans are fat neckbeards

I can't stand people who say they hate dunstep, even though they barely know what it is. (FYI: "wub wub" doesn't make something dubstep)

PS - I don't care if I offended someone. I might sound like an asshole (and I am), but this is MY opinion.

ComeAtMe.jpeg.

Edited by Someone Else

I think Pokemon is terrible and incredibly boring... does that count?  I also think that the Born Loser comic strip in my paper is lousy.  There's many more things.  

• Brohoof 2

Love is always a choice, but real Love (with a capital L) doesn't have anything at all to do with romance or sex or sexual attraction. Sure, sex and romance should ideally be reserved for Love, but Love doesn't automatically lead to romance or sex, and romance and sex don't create Love. I'm a straight male, and I love my straight male best friend more than most anyone in the world, probably more than a lot of married couples love each other, and there's nothing sexual or romantic about it.

Well there's two different kinds of love. There's brotherly love and then there's romantic love. If you have a sexual attraction to another person that's romantic love. Any marriage is going to have romantic love.

On that train of thought, the issue with gay marriage isn't about Love at all. It's about legal rights.

The "issue" is only an issue with religious fanatics who want to cling to some sort of ancient idea of marriage which they claim to have invented, which is far from the truth.

(edited)

Alrighty then :D

• I find Trixie to be a better character than Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. (I like all 3 of them, though :D
  • I don't like Spike. He's a boring character who, most of the time, is only fulfilling the 10-year old boy stereotype. (He's had some high points in the show, but I honestly dislike how boring he is, and I often forget he's a character unless I see him.)
  • I don't like anime. AT ALL.
  • Makusu is cool :derp:
Edited by ghostfacekiller39

Well there's two different kinds of love. There's brotherly love and then there's romantic love. If you have a sexual attraction to another person that's romantic love. Any marriage is going to have romantic love.

I think that what you call "brotherly love" can better be called something like "friendship", which has got to be the foundation on which any kind of romantic love is built. Romance and sexual attraction aren't always consistent, and even in a loving marriage, there will likely be dry spells in both, so what really sustains a marriage is simply loving each other as friends. Which is a choice to continue doing.

The "issue" is only an issue with religious fanatics who want to cling to some sort of ancient idea of marriage which they claim to have invented, which is far from the truth.

Well, that's your opinion, as my statements were my opinions. But neither opinion is more than an opinion.

(edited)

I don't care for Bronycurious or Digibrony at all.

I like Gilda more than Trixie.

Everything that Equestria Daily posts (besides for show/merchandise information) is stupid.

There aren't many episodes I hate besides for Boast Busters and Spike at Your Service.

I don't really understand the fandom's obsession with Background Ponies.

Celestia > Luna.

Nutella is not that great. I've only tried it like, 3 times and each time I hated it.

And lastly, I don't understand the popularity with Flappy Bird. Just another casual, bandwagon thing that's going to die in about 3 months.

Edited by SuperNESBrony
  • Brohoof 1

The console vs PC arguments are really stupid, they all play good games

On that tangent, Sony vs Microsoft vs Nintendo is also a stupid argument, they all have good games

iOS and iPhones have good games, you just need to go through all the crap they have

• Brohoof 4