Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I think the Brony community has a problem handling criticisms directed at the show.

This. This, and This.

Seriously. It seems like half the people on here absolutely love everything involving the show. Every episode is a 9.5/10 or a 10/10 and if you have any criticism, you're "raging and overreacting".

• Brohoof 2

Filli Vanilli was a pretty mixed episode good or not.

Popularity is stupid nowadays since it's only reached by stupidity, foolishness, and opinion.

V'day is a holiday that never existed in the first place.

No one gives a damn if you don't have a special someone, you have friends, family, and life, feel great.

Fluttershy's cuteness is only good for so long..

What friends are to you, they are pals or buds to me..

• Brohoof 1

Your living right?

Be glad for your well being is what I'm saying.

Living?

"I'm not living, just existing."

Existing is not the only grounds to be happy. If so, everyone on the planet would be happy.

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 4

As a crowd, we as bronies tend to be out of control.

As individuals, there are bad apples, mediocre apples, good apples and awesome apples. Something you'd expect from every fandom. Nothing special. Distinct, sure, but special? Nope.

I think it's better for all of us if we dropped this thing called "brony pride." Humility all the way.

• Brohoof 2

- I'm completely and utterly ashamed of loving DBZ as much as I do.

- I love pony shipping.

- I enjoyed Twilight Princess more than Wind Waker.

- I don't care for sports.

- Sonic Adventure 2 isn't that good.

- I don't think a character has to be complex in order to be good or likable.

And that's all I can think of right now.

• Brohoof 1

fan_button__flutterdash_fan_by_silverrom

Mario games have it too easy with reviews and sales for games that aren't that big ti begin with.

Besides soccer and football, I find every other sport boring.

Sonic Boom is actually great, so I don't get the hate.

Even with titanfall, the xbox one is not worth it.

Being antisocial can be very depressing as you feel alone and someone you can't trust....

• Brohoof 1

Shipping is the stupidest concept ever, needs to die, and never be spoken of again.

• Brohoof 2

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

This. This, and This.

Seriously. It seems like half the people on here absolutely love everything involving the show. Every episode is a 9.5/10 or a 10/10 and if you have any criticism, you're "raging and overreacting".

Sorry if I've ever given that impression, but you reach a limit where you get tired of hearing the unpleasable portion of the fandom bitch about anything and everything. So much as a stray fart fired the wrong way could send some of those people on a rant. 

• Brohoof 1

"You know, I don't know who or what you are Methos, and I know you don't want to hear this, but you did teach me something. You taught me that Life's about change, about learning to accept who you are, good or bad. And I thank you for that."

-Duncan McLeod.

The AK-47 is overrated.

Applejack is overrated.

Call of Duty was good... Until Black Ops. But I must admit... That game has the best multiplayer in the series...

Revolvers are great weapons.

Kingdom Hearts... Not good.

I only like 2 of the Final Fantasy games...

I don't like Gordon Freeman.

Heavy is my least favorite TF2 class. (I'm sorry mate... Want a sandwich?)

Halo 2 is overrated (but still a good game)

Disgaea is one of the best games ever...

Bleach is the only decent manga.

The M1911 is actually a little overrated... But still a great, durable pistol.

HK416 is MUCH MORE than "120% more efficient" than the M4a1.

The G36 is an overlooked masterpiece of an Assault Rifle.

Mossbergs are outdone by the M1897. BIG TIME.

Meta Knight needs his own meme. So what a stereotypical heterosexual male (I'm sorry if I offended 45% of you) has a meme, and so does Nigel Thornberry. Here's a suggestion. META KNIGHT FUCK YEAH!!! (Meta Knight, the sex god of Brawl...)

Battlefield Bad Co. 2 was HORRIBLE!

Battlefield 4 is a fucking masterpiece, much better than the Last of Sanity (I'm laughing), Faint Row Bore (Punny.), or Grand Theft Auto 5 (not desecrated.).

• Brohoof 2

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

I believe Michael Jackson was a terrible singer AND a pedophile.

I mean, he clearly said in an interview "I sleep with children". But did he get sent to jail!? Nope! All because he was famous, he got away with it!

Tom V.S. Boulder: Who will win?

I believe Michael Jackson was a terrible singer AND a pedophile.

I mean, he clearly said in an interview "I sleep with children". But did he get sent to jail!? Nope! All because he was famous, he got away with it!

I believe he just did not understand how this can be considered badly or used against him. He did not understand as an adult and celebrity it is not appropriate for his to share a bed with a child not his own.

I do not believe Michael Jackson is a pedophile, though I do believe he had his problems. Forced into stardom by an abusive father an never really having a chance to grow up. In many ways Michael has the mind of a child, he thinks as a child, this being the whol point of his Neverland themepark.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 4

I believe he just did not understand how this can be considered badly or used against him. He did not understand as an adult and celebrity it is not appropriate for his to share a bed with a child not his own.

I do not believe Michael Jackson is a pedophile, though I do believe he had his problems. Forced into stardom by an abusive father an never really having a chance to grow up. In many ways Michael has the mind of a child, he thinks as a child, this being the whol point of his Neverland themepark.

I see your point, but I mean he said in 2003: "I don't see what is so wrong with a 44 year old man sleeping with children", and continued "it isn't that kind of relationship". The thing is, I think even sleeping with kids is worthy enough of prision. The poor kids actually bragged about it. "Yeah. I slept with Michael Jackson!"

It disgusts me how he never went to jail because of that. If it was ANYONE ELSE, just even a normal person, they would have gone to jail for years.

It's a jacked up justice system.

The AK-47 is overrated.

Um...how exactly is it overrated? It's a good weapon, and it should be treated as such.

Now for my list:

Halo 3 was NOT the best Halo game ever. It was a good game, but curse that control layout. The story was also not the greatest, and the whole flood mutation thing was introduced kinda late. Don't ya think?

Halo 4 was an EPIC and AMAZING game. No, it wasn't the best Halo game ever, but it's story was so much better than 3's...by a long shot.

I've never found GTA all that intriguing.

Oh...here's another one.

This entire thread could burn...forever...

Edited by packmule1123
  • Brohoof 3

This was made possible by Sir Lunashy. img-1701756-4-a18x3XT.png

Um...how exactly is it overrated? It's a good weapon, and it should be treated as such.

Now for my list:

Halo 3 was NOT the best Halo game ever. It was a good game, but curse that control layout. The story was also not the greatest, and the whole flood mutation thing was introduced kinda late. Don't ya think?

Halo 4 was an EPIC and AMAZING game. No, it wasn't the best Halo game ever, but it's story was so much better than 3's...by a long shot.

I've never found GTA all that intriguing.

Oh...here's another one.

This entire thread could burn...forever...

Yes, yes, and YES!!! I fully agree with all of these things! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry if everyone treats it as godlike... Inaccurate as hell... THAT MAKES IT IMPERFECT. Plus, loud fire. But that doesn't matter at it's limited range I would guess... Good for it's time, but it isn't really great now...
  • Brohoof 1

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

I see your point, but I mean he said in 2003: "I don't see what is so wrong with a 44 year old man sleeping with children", and continued "it isn't that kind of relationship". The thing is, I think even sleeping with kids is worthy enough of prision. The poor kids actually bragged about it. "Yeah. I slept with Michael Jackson!"

It disgusts me how he never went to jail because of that. If it was ANYONE ELSE, just even a normal person, they would have gone to jail for years.

It's a jacked up justice system.

As cliche as the phrase "too good for this sinful earth" is, I think it actually makes a good point here. I think the man was just so damn naive and idealistic that he didn't see the problem with it and have the unfortunate implications bash him over the head from within.

Also, there's a large difference between "slept in the same bed with" and "molested"  

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 3

"You know, I don't know who or what you are Methos, and I know you don't want to hear this, but you did teach me something. You taught me that Life's about change, about learning to accept who you are, good or bad. And I thank you for that."

-Duncan McLeod.

I'm sorry if everyone treats it as godlike... Inaccurate as hell... THAT MAKES IT IMPERFECT. Plus, loud fire. But that doesn't matter at it's limited range I would guess... Good for it's time, but it isn't really great now...

Everything has a purpose. The AK is meant to be reliable, tough, powerful, and easy to put into the hands of about anyone. The fact you can layout a lot of lead with it off-sets the inaccuracy a little bit because a few of those are bound to hit something.  

Disclaimer: I'm not a gun guy, I'm just kind of obsessed with them from a technical standpoint and like learning about them.  

• Brohoof 2

-Duncan McLeod.

People who hate valentines day are often the most lonely, and blame the woman for their own lack of confidence and ability in getting said woman. Or they just hate it to seem different and edgy. 

Also, I hate Lincoln park. I do not think they have ever released a good album. 

As cliche as the phrase "too go for this sinful earth" is, I think it actually makes a good point here. I think the man was just so damn naive idealistic that he didn't see the problem with iy and have the unfortunate implications bash him over the head from within.

Also, there's a large difference between "slept in the same bed with" and "molested"

I know there is. Nevertheless, what he did was wrong. The real question is "Where are the parents?". If somebody doesn't know what they do is bad, do you think it is fair that they don't go to jail while somebody who does know what they are doing goes to jail? It doesn't matter. Rules are rules. At the least, they could have told him that it isn't right and gave him a warning. Did they do that? Nope. Michael Jackson was so comfortable with sleeping with children that he allowed a man to record his everyday relationships with kids.

Do you think sleeping with little kids is right? It doesn't matter if you are a nutcase or not. (referring to Michael Jackson) The issue lies on how if it was anyone else, they would be in jail.

This is why I laughed when Justin Bieber called himself Michael Jackson. I hope he realizes that he slept with kids and was abused growing up.

Another issue is how we could ALL claim we didn't know what we were doing was bad, but then nobody would be in jail. I see that he still thought of himself as a kid, but there had to have been at least a little punishment or warning to help him understand what he was doing was wrong.

Edited by Judgement

Everything has a purpose. The AK is meant to be reliable, tough, powerful, and easy to put into the hands of about anyone. The fact you can layout a lot of lead with it off-sets the inaccuracy a little bit because a few of those are bound to hit something.  

Disclaimer: I'm not a gun guy, I'm just kind of obsessed with them from a technical standpoint and like learning about them.  

I'm not treating it god-like, and it's not perfect. There's this magical thing called a suppressor, and an effective range of about 400 meters (my earlier number was incorrect, sorry) is so inaccurate? An AK was meant for CQB, yes, but a regular assault rifle is meant for CQB up to around 200 meters. An AK can definitely exceed that.  It's enough to get the job done, but in the end what you prefer and are comfortable with is what you will shoot best. I agree. It's not the best weapon ever, but it's pretty darn good.

Edited by packmule1123
  • Brohoof 2

This was made possible by Sir Lunashy. img-1701756-4-a18x3XT.png