Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Well, the vast majority of furries don't think they are anthropomorphic animals.

I meant that they are interested in anthropomorphic animals for being (the implied "them" being the anthropomorphic animals) anthropomorphic animals.

Basically, furries like anthropomorphic animals. Bronies like a TV show.

I meant that they are interested in anthropomorphic animals for being (the implied "them" being the anthropomorphic animals) anthropomorphic animals.

Basically, furries like anthropomorphic animals. Bronies like a TV show.

I see your point, however bronies like a TV show about anthropomorphic animals. Also, bronies do a lot of things with anthropomorphic animals unrelated to TV-watching, such as drawing art and conventions.

A lot of furries become furries from their interests in anthropomorphic TV shows, especially from childhood, like Winnie the Pooh and Disney animations.

(edited)

All bronies are furries.

Hahaha, NO.

I take offense to that.

:o

Luckily for me I only like the show and the ponies.

I'm not a brony so I'm safe.

:P

Edited by KoGy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you like the show, you're a brony. Period. You can choose to say you're "just a fan of the show", but that's exactly what a brony is in the first place. Somehow, it seems a lot of people have strangely forgotten that.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 6

lolwut? How am I attacking you? All I did was state an opinion.

Oh. OK.

Sorry.

I just don't like being labeled.

My bad.

:wacko:

I hate DOTA with a passion
I hate League of Legends with a passion
I don't enjoy Dragon Ball Z

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Why do you take offense?

It's not a bad thing to be a furry; my lifelong best friend is one.

I am not a furry.

I don't want to be one.

Period.

No offense but I am not a furry.

Please don't put labels on people it's not kind.

Edited by KoGy

-I don't like candies

-Regular Show>Adventure Time

-MLP>Regular Show

-i didn't liked Frozen at all

-Gaming diedwhen the PS3 and the XBOX 360 managed to have more powerful games than a PC

I hate DOTA with a passion

Finally!!Someone with this same opinnion!!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
Finally!!Someone with this same opinnion!!!

I got turned off it due to a friend who was very pro-DOTA. That plus the gameplay bores me to tears. Id rather sit down to a game with a nice story.

OT: I dislike kinsman with thick accents.

Edited by Dawn

I think Halo 4 is on par with previous Halo titles

Speaking of Halo, I think Halo Reach is by far the best Halo game. Halo 3 was the worst.

• Brohoof 1

@@LatinoChurro,

:okiedokielokie:

Why are you attacking me?

Have I done something against you?

That is not an attack, she is just saying that that is what the word "brony" implicates and some people seem to think that it means something else nowadays. We need to get back on track with this forum though its becoming less of a post your unpopular opinions forum and more of an argue about your opinions forum.

(edited)

I've been meaning to post this one for quite some time, but I keep on forgetting, so without further delay:

I find gum to be incredibly disgusting. I find it gross keeping it in my mouth. Even worse are the matters of gum and other people. Seeing (and smelling, if I'm close enough lol) it in other people's mouths is disgusting, and to make matters worse, people have such disgusting habits with it. Like taking it out of their mouths and sticking it in random places. Like... That was in your mouth. Gross! The very least they could do is find a trash and throw it in there... But no.

Edited by Envy

I believe the world 2000 B.C.E is better than 2000 C.E

well i'll stay on my computer using all this technology and you can go to 2000 BC. :P

If you like the show, you're a brony. Period. You can choose to say you're "just a fan of the show", but that's exactly what a brony is in the first place. Somehow, it seems a lot of people have strangely forgotten that.

Um... No. You don't get to slap a label (especially not one that is fan-made) on anybody.

It bothers me that what most likely started as a fun title decided by and for a few fans of the show, has now become a 'label' that automatically applies to every individual underneath some criteria which is so loosely defined that everybody thinks they get to define it for everybody else.

That's not any way to deal with a fandom title. Fandom titles are just for fun, and to say that everybody who likes the show fits under the label whether or not they want to is...dumb. It's just for fun.

• Brohoof 2