Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

-I like Horse-News. Typically I tend to try prevent drama from happening. However, I confess that I enjoy reading about it when it happens somewhere else. Horse-News is the place I read about it.

-The Hobbit shouldn't have been a trilogy. 

-Pandaren is best warcraft race.

-I thought Assassin's Creed was kinda boring.

-I think Nintendo is doing fine. However, I'm staring to feel like Mario is Nintendo's CoD. Its like the same game every time.

• Brohoof 2

• I really dislike Woodentoaster's OC. It's just a Vinyl Scratch recolour with wings. -3-

On a related note, i don't care for Vinyl Scratch.

I haven't lost faith in Nintendo.

• Brohoof 3

Here's a couple:

• I hate  mostly all religons because they only brought war and sarrow instead of unity hummanitty, it divied it.
  • I loathe dogs, smalls even more so because thry never shut up and the owners of smalls dogs are almost completely  unaware of their dogs barking 
  • I like both consoles and PC in terms of gaming
  • I think Game of Thrones is overrated 
Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 2

Pop music is amazing. I think it's deceptively difficult to write something that has a mainstream appeal. 

Not all music has to be super serious. 

I really like anime, which seems to be an unpopular opinion in this thread.

I don't like people who judge a genre based on the popular majority.

I dislike labels. I'm not a "gamer", I enjoy playing video games (occasionally in excess). I'm not a "brony", I enjoy watching MLP:FIM and I occasionally do music stuff in the fandom. I'm not trying to distance myself from the communities or hide what I enjoy, I just personally don't like using my hobbies to identify who I am as a person. But I have no problems with other people do who use these terms to identify themselves. 

I really don't like The Walking Dead show or the comics from what I've seen/read. The (Telltale) games, however, are amazing.

I really don't like using the word "hate", which is why you'll often see say stuff like "I really dislike...".

Edited by AyoMistadurrk
  • Brohoof 4

I dislike labels. I'm not a "gamer", I enjoy playing video games (occasionally in excess). I'm not a "brony", I enjoy watching MLP:FIM and I occasionally do music stuff in the fandom.

I totally agree with you!

:proud:

I think this Zoe Quinn thing is not being recognized properly. I mean, if a man was accused of rape, then it goes alllll over the media, and people call him out as being a low life, his life is in jeopardy. But when a female journalist insisting that she voluntarily RAPED somone, no one speaks I'll of it. They all say it's nothing to worry about and its not a big deal.

Sometimes I question what hobbies I waste my time on.

one of my least favorite episodes is the best night ever (gonna get lots of hate for that)

i cant stand the song at the gala (that too)

i hate adventure time

i dislike reguler show

i dont like dragon ball z or bleach

i dont like fluffle puff

*embraces for impact*

I think this Zoe Quinn thing is not being recognized properly. I mean, if a man was accused of rape, then it goes alllll over the media, and people call him out as being a low life, his life is in jeopardy. But when a female journalist insisting that she voluntarily RAPED somone, no one speaks I'll of it. They all say it's nothing to worry about and its not a big deal.

What are you talking about? Rape has nothing to do with it.

I am seriously over the whole blasted zombie thing. I wish it would just disappear. Also I've had it with politics, politicians, and Washington DC head games. And the news media, and hollyweird are jokes.

Also I wonder at times how social is social media.

• Brohoof 2

The hate for dubstep is extremely old now. Even though I don't really consider dubstep actual music, it is great dancing music in my opinion. Maybe I've just heard so much of it I'm desensitized to it. 

You don't consider it real music, yet consider it "dance music"? Doesn't that make it...music? lol

When making rant videos, you shouldn't talk about a whole industry/genre. Take one thing from it and give your thoughts on the thing you ranted on ONLY. For example, saying: "The platformer genre sucks because Cheetahmen II."

Metal Slug is a game series that needs more attention.

Sonic Adventure isn't that great of a game. The camera was unpleasant and there were glitches that you don't even have to try finding to see, you won't believe how many times I found Sonic falling through the bridge at the beggining of the game.

20FPS is not THAT bad of a framerate. 

I like movies starring Jim Carey (i.e. Ace Venture); Adam Sandler (i.e. Happy Gilmore; etc.); Nicholas Cage (i.e. City of Angels; Con Air; Gone in Sixty Seconds); David Spade (i.e. Joe Dirt)... I could go on with others.

Tell me I have bad taste  :maud: ...

• Brohoof 1

I think the brony fandom is one of the worse fandoms I've been in—and please don't go ahead and tell me, "but there're bad people in EVERY fandom, stop blaming the bronies only blah blah blah"... because I've been in a lot of fandoms and I haven't seen any like this one. 

• Brohoof 5