You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

*commits murder*

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

*revives Izaya and extinguishes the questioner*

I don't want anyone dead in my chambers... kill each other when you are outside the Testing Facility....

uhh can one of you hook me up to that console... I don't have hands so I can't use the key board....

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

*incinerates the entire planet*

ALL SHALL BURN!

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Okay... uhh *Failed core falls into the room*

Oh god every one! stand back he can Combust at any moment

Fail: Stop making fun of me *lights on fire and yells in high pitched voice* AHH IT BURNS IT BURNS AHHHH

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Wait... What?

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

*puts out fire*

ok now get out!

*Throws out of chamber*

ok lets give this another try!

*Rusty core comes in*

Rusty what are you doing here... Weren't you getting the test subject's melted bodies from the toxic pools...

Ok here we go!!

*Elevator turns on*

Ok now get out of Apeture!

Okay now everyone back to work!!!

Edited by Times Core

Oh, its only you.

Well.... that was pleasant.

129984__safe_lyra_edit_gay_ew-gay_yes-ga

oh gosh...

Edited by Shadling

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

I may have been a pony before I became a core and I was a stallion, but now I no longer have a gender so you can't call me gay!

so HA!

You're right but now...

tumblr_luojzxy24m1qbk4qw.jpg

This is a whole new level of robophilia...

I find that offensive...