You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

Okay just one more.... you taste like beef jerky... I mean apples!!!... you didn't hear that

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

How the heck do you keep coming out of no where and kissing me!

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

*random sad music starts to play and slowly walks away with head low*

Basement doesn't want me to be here, So I'm just going to go find a crater to sleep in... even though I'm

FABULOUS!!!

Ninja

*coos*Of coarse he wants you here, he's been kissing you all day. Actually, kissing is something we do a lot arond here. Thanks for ^that kiss^ BTW

Edited by HarmoniousWhovian

NO MAKEOVERS!!!

*Jumps and hides in crater*

I am secretly planting bombs on you with my lips

I'm a guy not a "babe"

*Smiles, safe inside his hazmat suit*

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

That hazmat suit can't help you now.... *cuts hole in hazmat suit and then disappears into the dark side of the moon*

AHH.. oh its just you... don't sneak up on a pony when they are on the dark side.... of the moon