Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

I would do as follows; I awkwardly start stepping back, I trip, I get up faster than you could say,"cranky doodle donkey", then I reach into my pocket and pull out my banana. As I eat the banana I instantly feel a sensation of relaxation. But then I realize, this isn't my banana banana....THIS IS MY TIME TRAVEL BANANA!!!! I'm instantly sucked into a portal of space and time, "I knew I shouldn't have eaten that banana!!!"I suddenly fall on top of a hill."OUCH, uh I need to figure out what age this is. BWWAAAM, I'm crashed into by something."HEY watch where you...WHAIT WAAAAAAA!!!!! "Sorry sir, I just dont know what went wrong!!! F***, F***, SH**, SH**, SH**, SH**!!!!!!! I run for at least two miles straight in opposite direction. I finally stop at a shade under a tree."My banana wasn't my time travel banana, IT WAS MY INTERDIMENTIONAL TRAVEL BANANA!!!!! I was now stuck in a dimention based entirely based off of Equestria!!!!I had just met motherbucking' Derpy Hooves for crying out buck!!!! What am I going to do, Will I see my friends and family ever again, will I get back to my dimention, WILL I BE STUCK HERE FOREVER!!!!!Well at least I have my banana!!!!

*CLIFFHANGER*

• Brohoof 2