Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Apply to join our "Let's play group"

AfroPony

I would kind of HAVE to be on team A, since I'm not sure I'd be able to use my Blue Yeti microphone on consoles.

Eeyup and what are capture cards?

Again, I would like to stress that I'm not going for a console/non-console split, but rather a split that simply ensures that everyone has a place to work with. The split would most likely be based on your availability. That, to me simply makes more sense.
  • Brohoof 3

Simply splitting it into console and handheld wouldn't be in everyone's best interest because:

I knew it was for the management side, i was just too lazy to go into it.

All of those are good points

-Name: XBL (not reccomended, live is almost up): spartanseven890, Steam: Mirad, irl: Eric

-Time Zone: GMT -5:00 hours, East USA/Canada

-Skype/oovoo/etc.: don't have skype or oovoo, my contact is on here, my Youtube, and my Steam account

-Interests: Mostly into FPS based games and Garry's mod.

-How free are you: not too available, but I am on weekends and somedays during the week. I mostly chat and game with my irl friends through steam, and also have a gaming clan of my own (not Steam group)

Viynal Blade, zRevenantz and Zhinzo

if you guys want to make a team B I guess I could play with you guys as well.

I'll add you guys on skype and play with you 3 on minecraft Dose that sound fair to you guys?

I'll add you guys on skype and play with you 3 on minecraft Dose that sound fair to you guys?

Well, before any definite teams are made, I'd like to ask you, how many things have you already finished setting up? (i.e.: channel name, recording schedule, recording soft- and/or hardware, stuff like that.) Edited by Zhinzo

Uh I don't have minecraft or really any pc games

Name: Kyle

Time zone: EST

Steam: I don't use Steam at this moment

What games are you most interested in?: Minecraft, Nintendo, Square Enix

How free are you: I'm busy, but I have a lot of free time.

I'm actually planning to do LPs, and I'd be honored if you chose me

Edited by bagelbass

You know, i've tried to do this, but since i don't have a good microphone, i cant talk as much as i would want to (also because i'm not a perfect english speaker) I've tried to Livestream, I actually have accounts on twitch and Livestream, and I tried to do it with TF2 having some friends watching it, and they said it wasn't that bad, and maybe It'll be better to star with little projects, you know 2D games or even flash games that are easy to record on FRAPS or anything like that

Name: Mersander (maddie)

Time zone: Eastern time zone

Skype/oovoo/ect..: my skype is Soar2345

what games are you most interested in?: mostly rpg games. But i basically play any game that people tell me to play xD.

how free are you: oh my god i have SO much free time. I work from 8am to 3 pm every day, but that shouldn't really interfere with anything.