Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dashie Isn't That Sad?

Coolius rpi

post-6198-0-58481300-1345308996.png

It all depends on who you are and what you like. MLD is the only story I have ever cried at with the exception of Marley and Me.

Also, I wish people would quit saying MLD is overrated. It's not. Other stories are just underrated. It deserves the popularity. And don't just say "No it's terribly written and has so many plot holes blah blah blah" If you don't like the story then give a legitimate reason and not just poorly written or overrated because I'm sick of seeing those two things on every single MLD-related thread

^dat run on sentence rant xD

Edited by Derpy Dash

The story was sad but not that sad. I didn't shed a tear to it or anything but it was a good fic overall. The last time I shed a tear was when I watched The Green Mile. That movie is just downright sad in my opinion. As for character development I think the author was trying to be as vague as he could be with him so that they could possibly make a connection between the character and the reader and not distance them. Like you could put yourself in his shoes. At least that's how I seem to take it.

I really liked My Little Dashie. I cried maybe twice lol. BUT**.. I expected it to be much better than it was lol I guess my expectations were to high? It was really short, not as well written as everyone said, not as sad etc etc. I still really like it despite that..