Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Feeling my inner Fluttershy

Heart's Desire

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google. I actually expected it to take a while to find a forum I would like. I've been having bad luck with finding worthwhile forums lately, but this place looks marvelous!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, I always remember watching the old 80's cartoon when I was little so when I heard my younger brother talking about MLP:FiM I made some snide comment about being loyal to the old one. I'd had too many bad experiences with the things I loved back then being remade. However, one day I ran across an episode on the Hub and I've been obsessed ever since. I should probably tell my little brother he was right someday...

Hello Everypony, it's nice to meet you all.

You should probably read this in Fluttershy's whisper quiet voice because that's about how I feel in writing it, hence the title. It's okay though, I'll warm up quickly, I'm sure.

Since this is the "tell us about yourself" section I suppose a few details are in order;

Well, I'm a geek. I love sci-fi, fantasy, Anime, Doctor Who, playing RPGs, RTSs, and God Games. I love reading, and am a writer myself though often too scared to try to get things published. I realize that's the type of attitude that will get you nowhere fast in the industry, but I can't help it.

I'm an animal lover. I have four cats and a dog and it's all I can do to keep from taking in every animal I see. I'm a sucker for an animal with a hard luck story.

I love to bake, spend lots of time on the computer, and should probably wrap this up because it's getting long. ^_^

Anyway, I can't wait to get into the swing of things.

Thanks for reading, or skimming at least, hehe.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying! But you need at least five posts outside Welcome Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum to participate.

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they are made to keep this place in check.

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other questions? Feel free to PM a moderator (or myself) or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

Hello, and welcome to our family. I really hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone is very nice, and you will probably make some friends.