Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Any Eric W Schwartz fans on MLPforums?

Discordian

Eric W Schwartz is a cartoonist who is known most for making cartoons on the Amiga computer back in the day. His cartoons often contain a sense of cartoony sensuality akin to Minerva Mink in Animaniacs.

Here's a couple of cartoons by him:

Dude's a comical genius if you ask me and a great artist to boot.

Eric W Schwartz is a cartoonist who is known most for making cartoons on the Amiga computer back in the day. His cartoons often contain a sense of cartoony sensuality akin to Minerva Mink in Animaniacs.

Here's a couple of cartoons by him:

Dude's a comical genius if you ask me and a great artist to boot.

Thanks for posting those! They're so cute! Eric W Schwartz must have worked forever on each one! Is he still animating? His work would be even more awesome on today's equipment!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

As far as I know he's still doing SOMETHING but he does stuff for payment now. I haven't seen any of his recent stuff, only his Amiga works. Apparently he's got an ongoing webcomic for the one with the artist in the second video I posted.

http://www.sabrina-online.com/espro.html

Take out the espro.html and you'll be at the webcomic but this is apparently how you can get the animations he does on DVD.

I'll have to try to get more of his stuff, I really love his style.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this, I somehow didn't see it update and it got left to the briny depths that are the Media Discussion board. :lol:

Thanks for posting those! They're so cute! Eric W Schwartz must have worked forever on each one! Is he still animating? His work would be even more awesome on today's equipment!

Quoting so you know I messaged you. (Somehow I missed the notification for you quoting me!)

But also so I can say this: Looking at the catalog it seems there's quite a bit of stuff between animation, comics and more. It requires a mail order though, no online ordering.

Still, probably worth it if I got it piece by piece. :P

Thank you very much for this link! I went right to the 1996 start of the web comic, and had strange flashbacks to the trials and heartaches I suffered while attempting to get my very first scanner to work! The stupid thing scanned one picture, and then refused to do anything! I had to wait until the weekend for someone to take me back to the store and exchange it for one that had a *GASP* USB connection! I got that one to work in like five minutes! I just want to say one thing. Serial ports can still make me cry! (I am not kidding about that!) Oh, let's not forget how I had to wait WEEKS for the phone company to put in a third phone-line at our house, because the pole was only able to supply two! Mom put her foot down, and wouldn't let me connect to the extension I had in my bedroom, because she wouldn't be able to use the phone if I was using the internet! I fondly remember my very first computer! It cost just over a thousand dollars, and came with a truly GIGANTIC hard drive. (ten whole GB!) Mom and dad let me order it from Home Shopping Club, as my Christmas/Birthday gift!

:lol:

(It came weeks before Christmas, but I wasn't allowed to so much as touch the box until Christmas Day!)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney