Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two artists owe me a drawing, what do?

Daedric Pony

So yeah I just won 2nd place in the "My Best Friends' contest being held by the #ponies-for-everypony group on deviantart with this comic here: [Link]

I won 3 months of premium membership and a drawing from 2 different artists.

But what the hay should I ask them to draw? Something that I can't/wouldn't draw myself? Or should I just pitch them a couple of my brilliant drawing ideas?

Any suggestions will be seriously considered. Heck I might even let you guys have one if you ask nicely.

EDIT: I have made my requests! One of them is Lucien Lachance and the other one is just a deadroth pony (because he didn't feel like drawing a monkey >.<)

Edited by Daedric Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Well you could always ask them to draw your favorite pony. If you wanna be creative though, ask them to draw the mane 6 and their disharmony counterparts in battle, I don't see a lot of those picks which is weird since its a nice story arc.

Wow, you were that guy that got the page on equestria daily! Nice going man! Anyways, I would ask them for a ponified version of some characters from oblivion, as you seem to like it. Hell, now I want a picture of that!

Wow, you were that guy that got the page on equestria daily! Nice going man! Anyways, I would ask them for a ponified version of some characters from oblivion, as you seem to like it. Hell, now I want a picture of that!

*le agree*

That would be really cool, and then I would steal them unlawfully from dA and keep them for my own C:<

Well, it's not pony related, but I've been trying to get someone to draw a picture of a monkey holding a crossbow riding a unicorn that's jumping over a dragon who's eating pizza for the longest time, and no one has yet. You could have them do that.

• Brohoof 2

=D I was freaking out when I saw that!

Hmm characters from Oblivion... Sheogorath has already been ponified by Studio B... I'm thinking Lucien Lachance. "You sleep rather soundly for a murderer." XD

• Brohoof 1

=D I was freaking out when I saw that!

Hmm characters from Oblivion... Sheogorath has already been ponified by Studio B... I'm thinking Lucien Lachance. "You sleep rather soundly for a murderer." XD

God I love that guy. I just remembered that awesome line he says. I was thinking a dremora would be pretty cool, but it's your choice.

God I love that guy. I just remembered that awesome line he says. I was thinking a dremora would be pretty cool, but it's your choice.

I'm actually drawing that myself right now. Should be done by this weekend. ^^

Well, it's not pony related, but I've been trying to get someone to draw a picture of a monkey holding a crossbow riding a unicorn that's jumping over a dragon who's eating pizza for the longest time, and no one has yet. You could have them do that.

Consider it requested.
  • Brohoof 1

Well, first of all, you might want to use proper verbs. You should have said "what should I do?" I'm going to have to bring down your grade for that one.

GRAMMAR COMMUNISM!!!

Anyway, if you want to figure out what to draw, that's up to you.

If you're trying to get them to draw for you already, try this; You know what makes us artists real mad? Being rushed. So rush them just a little, but not too much.

Posted Image

I can't believe I just requested that... I requested Lucien Lachance from that other artist but I haven't got a reply yet. I sent him a picture of the black hand for his cutie mark. =D

Well, first of all, you might want to use proper verbs. You should have said "what should I do?" I'm going to have to bring down your grade for that one.

You grade random Internet peoples grammar? Geez get a hobby! XD

:huh: Hmmm... well you've already made one request, as I see in the above posts. If I were you, I'd request for my final pic a group shot of either just the Mane 6, or perhaps the Mane 6 and a significant amount of background ponies, perhaps following a specific theme. For example, in my case, I'd probably request a Halo themed pony pic, or a Batman themed pony pic, or heck, maybe even a Mass Effect themed pony pic, but you request whatever, obviously. After all, you won the requests! Hope my suggestion helps though! :)

:huh: Hmmm... well you've already made one request, as I see in the above posts. If I were you, I'd request for my final pic a group shot of either just the Mane 6, or perhaps the Mane 6 and a significant amount of background ponies, perhaps following a specific theme. For example, in my case, I'd probably request a Halo themed pony pic, or a Batman themed pony pic, or heck, maybe even a Mass Effect themed pony pic, but you request whatever, obviously. After all, you won the requests! Hope my suggestion helps though! :)

The artist that I made that crazy request to actually messaged me back asking if I could pick something simpler XD I told him it was totally fine. I'm already grateful that they would offer to draw me a picture, I wouldn't want to be too demanding!

I however am personally working on a piece featuring the mane 6 at a rave party. I am in fact very demanding of myself. lol...

I asked one artist to draw Lucien Lachance and the other one who didn't feel like drawing monkeys, I told him just to draw a daedroth pony.

The artist that I made that crazy request to actually messaged me back asking if I could pick something simpler XD I told him it was totally fine. I'm already grateful that they would offer to draw me a picture, I wouldn't want to be too demanding!

I however am personally working on a piece featuring the mane 6 at a rave party. I am in fact very demanding of myself. lol...

I asked one artist to draw Lucien Lachance and the other one who didn't feel like drawing monkeys, I told him just to draw a daedroth pony.

Very nice; I'm actually not that surprised (although not gonna lie, kinda disappointed :( ) to hear that the one artist turned down that hilariously crazy request! Oh well, at least you tried! :lol: Best of luck on the Mane 6 rave party pic; feel free to PM me the link when you're done, that sounds like it'll be a fun pic! B)