Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Dj Pon-3 ever talk in season three?

♫DJ PON-3♫™

The one thing that saddens me here is that very few of you have faith in how it will turn out I mean can you learn to have faith, people are going to hate it, there is no way around that someone in this world hates something everyone else likes there is no way around it. Also I am not understanding this whole backround thing like she won't be a backround pony anymore? That just doesn't sound right, their getting a speaking role but lots of other backround ponies got to speak why not Octavia and Vinyl? Also they won't stop being backround poines I bet you that they will pop up again in the backround in special events like when they go to Canterlote and only giving them a speaking part might take them further and they will only be side charatcers not main characters.

I never was a big fan of DJ-PON3. I think her role as a background pony if fine. I mean she only appeared in 2 episodes for a few seconds. Why would they make an episode about her?

That is like asking why did they give derpy a speacking and I never said they were going to make an episode i said that Octavia is getting an episode but i is not focused on her it is focused on Rarity. But an episode with one of the mane 6 with Vinyl would make me have a heart attack.
  • Brohoof 1

The one thing that saddens me here is that very few of you have faith in how it will turn out I mean can you learn to have faith, people are going to hate it, there is no way around that someone in this world hates something everyone else likes there is no way around it. Also I am not understanding this whole backround thing like she won't be a backround pony anymore? That just doesn't sound right, their getting a speaking role but lots of other backround ponies got to speak why not Octavia and Vinyl? Also they won't stop being backround poines I bet you that they will pop up again in the backround in special events like when they go to Canterlote and only giving them a speaking part might take them further and they will only be side charatcers not main characters.

I know you are a DJ-PON3 fan, but I doubt she will make a significant role in the future seasons. I think The Hub did it only because the fanbase requested it.

Edited by Twilight

It would be interesting to hear her speak but unless the VA is Nowacking (Vinyl Scratch in "Epic Wub Time") then I'd just be disappointed.

Its almost better if she doesn't because we all get to have more fun sculpting her. If she does i hope she sounds like she did in epic wub time. Speaking of which someone needs to take that idea to FOX. A DJ and a Cellist living with each other?!?!? Epic new sitcom idea!!!

I know you are a DJ-PON3 fan, but I doubt she will make a significant role in the future seasons. I think The Hub did it only because the fanbase requested it.

I don't belive we requested it, I think it was how many people liked her that might get her a speacking role.

Its almost better if she doesn't because we all get to have more fun sculpting her. If she does i hope she sounds like she did in epic wub time. Speaking of which someone needs to take that idea to FOX. A DJ and a Cellist living with each other?!?!? Epic new sitcom idea!!!

Ok two things one FOX news hates bronies and two I belive she will sound something similar to what she sounded like in epic wub time and if she dosen't are you going to hate on her just because she sounds diffrent?

I don't belive we requested it, I think it was how many people liked her that might get her a speacking role.

Ok two things one FOX news hates bronies and two I belive she will sound something similar to what she sounded like in epic wub time and if she dosen't are you going to hate on her just because she sounds diffrent?

No but i suppose id be slightly disappointed.

Vinyl Scratch is like my 3rd favorite. Vinyls bass cannon rulez all! I like her more than Derpy.

post-7493-0-03614400-1345681797.png

I kinda don't want her to talk for several reasons....

1)Making a background character talk ruins the concept of "background character".

2)She wouldn't be that special anymore.

3)The internet would flip the fuck out like the situation with Derpy.

And I think number 3 is the most important one...

I do not belive that the internet would "Flip fuck" like Derpy since she was not liked due to the fact parents were thinking that her voice was making fun of special ed kids. But with Vinyl I do not see why you are all thinking that this will end bad what clue do you have that says this will not end well?
  • Brohoof 1

All of you are worried for nothing. If Vinyl Scratch talked, or even had an episode featuring her, it probably won't cause any problems. The fact that ponies who didn't exist beforehand could have episodes featuring them, why couldn't a background pony get some love?

Talk? I'm more worried if she's even going to be in any of the episodes.

Anyhow, I hope she takes off her glasses and does some talking.

I kinda hope she does talk. I can imagaine her having a pretty cool voice, like in Epic Wub Time. I understand how some say it would ruin her character if she does, but I'm personally hoping for Vinyl to talk in S3.

Anyhow, I hope she takes off her glasses and does some talking.

You remember she took off her glasses at the end of A Canterlot Wedding, right? Or do you mean do both at the same time?

You remember she took off her glasses at the end of A Canterlot Wedding, right? Or do you mean do both at the same time?

Both at the same time. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

Anyway, I can't wait until Season 3 comes out!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

In Epic Wub Time, she was voiced by Jessi Nowack (AKA Nowacking). If she ever speaks in the show, I want them to either get Nowacking herself, or at least someone with a similiar voice.