Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there ^^

PetiteLaSouris

Hi ponies

My names Imogen, I'm a 3rd year Design student in Australia, and I've loved My Little Pony ever since I was a kid. One of my adult sisters friends thought it was high time he got rid of his collection of G1 ponies, and passed them onto seven year old me on a whim :lol:

Sadly that collection was lost in later years, but I started collecting again when I was 17 so it was only natural i succumbed to the awesome that is My little pony:Friendship is magic! My interest was peaked by all the amazing art floating around on DA, so I gave in a few weeks ago and started watching season 1. I'm so new to it all but I like to think I'm already a big part of the fandom, haha.

It's hard to chose a favorite pony, but I think mine would be Fluttershy. I just want to hug her every time she gets scared :blush:

I have my own OC ponies, and I'm sure they'd all love to meet other ponies out in Equestria. I'm excited to make new friends too, I've heard amazing things about the MLP fans.

Hope to get to know you all better

~Imogen

• Brohoof 1

Usually I do, but I haven't been able to say to most of the newcomers since I'm currently on vacation in a country where internet isn't very good.

And the username is an actual album i have, Never Neverland by Annihilator. Although everyone assumes Enter Sandman or Peter Pan so it's not a problem! :)

Also, it's around 7-11 in the morning for most people in the forums, so people might not be on until later on.

Edited by NeverNeverland

@Never, aaaaaaaagh yeah i do that a bit, forgetting the difference in american time zones. It's 1:30 am here, and I can't be bothered sleeping. Annihilators a heavy metal band, isn't it? Though from the name thats not hard to guess :P

@Pondus, Hi and thanks for the warm welcome

@Never, aaaaaaaagh yeah i do that a bit, forgetting the difference in american time zones. It's 1:30 am here, and I can't be bothered sleeping. Annihilators a heavy metal band, isn't it? Though from the name thats not hard to guess :P

Yes. Annihilator is a Thrash band from the great white north that is Canada. I take great pride in them, as he and a bunch of others compensate for something else! :)

Welcome to the forum. It is my sincere belief that you will be hard pressed to find a more vibrant hive of friendship and harmony anywhere else within the chaotic tubes of the vast collective internets.

Here's hoping that you stick around! :)

It's hard to chose a favorite pony, but I think mine would be Fluttershy. I just want to hug her every time she gets scared :blush:

A good choice; it is a well known fact after all that Fluttershy is the best pony. ;)

Welcome to the forums, I hope you---

... You are awesome now, as I love Fluttershy too :3 I also love Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash :) Anyways, as I was saying, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hey Imogen and welcome to the Forum, ah Australia I really would love to go to Australia one year (when it's winter over here of course lol XD).

I hope you are enjoying yourself and continue to in this truly amazing and down right AWESOME forum. :D

Its good to see some more Australian people here! :) I am from Australia as well!

if you don't mind me asking, what part of Australia are you from?

Edited by Flare

Hey Imogen and welcome to the Forum, ah Australia I really would love to go to Australia one year (when it's winter over here of course lol XD).

You should come^^ Nothing beats our beaches or the red center (what we call the giant desert in the middle of the country). My suggestion? Go to a little seaside town rather then hitting the big city places. Better beaches and less crowds

You are awesome now, as I love Fluttershy too :3 I also love Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash :) Anyways, as I was saying, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

A good choice; it is a well known fact after all that Fluttershy is the best pony. ;)

Fluttershy is pretty damn awesome, isn't she :) I also have soft sports for Rarity, AJ and Pinkie, but all the ponies are amazing that it's not by too much :P

And thanks everyone else for the warm welcome:D I hope to become a pretty common face around here

Its good to see some more Australian people here! :) I am from Australia as well!

if you don't mind me asking, what part of Australia are you from?

I'm currently in Queensland, living on the gold coast, but thats just for Uni. Going to relocate around the end of 2012/13, the gold coast is gross

Welcome to our little corner of the internet! This place is pretty much best pony forum, I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.

Also, Imogen? As in...

@Crispy, lol, I wish I was amazing as Imogen Heap. But no, I have as much musical talent as a wet sock

I have a question that I'm sure somepony could answer. I've been posting quite a bit since I signed up, and alot here in this thread. But under my username it still says 3 posts? Is it a bit slow registering posts or is there somewhere special that puts the posts up?

@Crispy, lol, I wish I was amazing as Imogen Heap. But no, I have as much musical talent as a wet sock

I have a question that I'm sure somepony could answer. I've been posting quite a bit since I signed up, and alot here in this thread. But under my username it still says 3 posts? Is it a bit slow registering posts or is there somewhere special that puts the posts up?

Posts don't "count" in Welcome threads or the Cloudsdale threads. All the others do. Once you hit five "real" posts, you can get an avatar. :)

Thought that might be it ^^ Thanks for pointing me the right way, can't wait to get my avi up

Sweet, got a marker drawing I did of my OC Dizzy Shroom up^^ Might do a digital one later, but this will do for now

• Brohoof 1

Hi ponies

My names Imogen, I'm a 3rd year Design student in Australia, and I've loved My Little Pony ever since I was a kid. One of my adult sisters friends thought it was high time he got rid of his collection of G1 ponies, and passed them onto seven year old me on a whim :lol:

Respect. /)

Anyways, Welcome to the forum... am... how should I call you? Peti? :P

And it is awesome to have such a person here, hope to see you around.