Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC WIP 2! >:D

Twinkie

So here she is again! And yes! Shes a flutter pony! I found that normal pegasus wings didn't suit her very well... so fairy wings it was! :D I am very proud with how she has turned out so far ^_^ I need to add more sweets though.. :huh:

I also need help with her cutie mark :( Could you guys help me? Something sweet realted ;) I would really appreciate it!

But anyways! Tell me what you think of her so far! :wub: Buh bye! x

post-7127-0-77987000-1345252584_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Unlike rarity's wings in that one episode, Twinkie was born with them :3 Rarity's temporary wings were made with Twilights magic ;)

I heard that butterfly wings are very brittle and can break easy if not careful. Don't fly to close to the sun.

Ahhh but she has fairy wings my dear ;) not butterfly wings! I find pegasi a tad too common these days xD I wanted her to be different :3

Edited by Twinkie

Unlike rarity's wings in that one episode, Twinkie was born with them :3 Rarity's temporary wings were made with Twilights magic ;)

>.> well being different isn't wrong, I want to hug her but I don't want to harm her wonderful wings :D

>.> well being different isn't wrong, I want to hug her but I don't want to harm her wonderful wings :D

Aww :D How sweet! Don't be afraid to hug her! :o The only thing that could happen is that she'll smother you with sweets XD heehee

She looks really colorful, and red. Which I like. And the wings she has looks very pretty too. Nice job.

I also need help with her cutie mark :( Could you guys help me? Something sweet realted ;) I would really appreciate it!

Lollipops? That's what first came to mind when I saw the pic.

Wow, nice design! The trip color in her mane and the butterfly wings are well done, I must say. She looks really adorable! :D

As for her cutie mark... something sweet related. Perhaps some sort of confectionery? A pastry perhaps?

• Brohoof 1

I would really like to comment on this, but I'm going to be a jealous freak and refuse to ever come back to this thread, because that is so cute, the OC I made seems like garbage.

In all seriousness, good job, very good job. The only thing is, her coat seems a bit too far on the peach-ish side, although that might just be my TV. Colours come across differently on different screens, of course.

Edited by Sugar Plum
  • Brohoof 1

I would really like to comment on this, but I'm going to be a jealous freak and refuse to ever come back to this thread, because that is so cute, the OC I made seems like garbage.

In all seriousness, good job, very good job. The only thing is, her coat seems a bit too far on the peach-ish side, although that might just be my TV. Colours come across differently on different screens, of course.

Oh noo no! I have been lookng at her quite a bit and she (to me) also to looked a bit too peach coloured! I appreciate that you gave me some constructive criticism :wub:

And my dear, I'm sure that your OC doesn't look like garbage ;) to be honest, I feel the same way when I look at other peoples OC's :(

Wow, she is so beautiful, I just want to giver her lots of hugs and snuggles! The colours are amazing, I like those wings! She turned out fanastic :)

The cutie mark, hmm, Baked good of some kind? Muffin? cupcake? maybe something like that, I'm not very good at cutie marks I must admit, but what a great OC!

• Brohoof 1