Ask Coco

Cocodrillo

Do you like me?  

25 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like me?

• Yes
    • Yes

Day or night?

Well, I´m the "Chosen of the Sun" so I´m supposed to like day more but..

Night is the time when everything scares me.

I´m more likely to study at night.

I like drawing in night better.

Night´s more romantic.

Dancing in the night.

I´m often stoned out of night.

So.. both are awesome, both has it´s own magic.

How did you get into science, Miss Coco?

Because of the awesome former teacher.

I wanted to be a translator at first.. I used to have an awesome English&Czech teacher too; her brother was my brother´s friend so we had friendship-like relationship. For all the Science stuff (maths = the only exception), we used to have our class teacher; a calm, lax and passive teacher. He was great as a person but a bad teacher - the lessons were boring. That´s just why I didn´t get into it before.

But then I went to highschool and... We got this Cheerilee of our world - our former biology teacher. Her challenging grade-system and awesome lessons made me change my future plans after 1 month in the new school. And, well, biology goes hand in hand with chemistry, chemistry walks side by side with physics and physics is applicated maths so.. ;)

Unfortunatelly, the things changed recently. The school direction´s changed, and so the teachers. We lost our biology teacher, but also awesome chemistry teacher, and our maths&physics teacher which used to be our class teacher, too...

Biology is now boring as hell, thanks to the "entertaining lessons" of our teacher (she falls asleep when she´s talking.. she´s bored of herself!)

Chemistry is now fucking hard and hard to understand, thanks to the "teaching skills" of our teacher.

Physics´ now too easy, thanks to the "faith in our skills" of our teacher.

Maths´ now eating all of our free time, thanks to "small homeworks and joys" of our teacher. (he calls tests "joys").

So.. I´ll keep on science.

But it´s such a bitter love to me recently.

• Brohoof 1

Because of the awesome former teacher.

I wanted to be a translator at first.. I used to have an awesome English&Czech teacher too; her brother was my brother´s friend so we had friendship-like relationship. For all the Science stuff (maths = the only exception), we used to have our class teacher; a calm, lax and passive teacher. He was great as a person but a bad teacher - the lessons were boring. That´s just why I didn´t get into it before.

But then I went to highschool and... We got this Cheerilee of our world - our former biology teacher. Her challenging grade-system and awesome lessons made me change my future plans after 1 month in the new school. And, well, biology goes hand in hand with chemistry, chemistry walks side by side with physics and physics is applicated maths so.. ;)

Unfortunatelly, the things changed recently. The school direction´s changed, and so the teachers. We lost our biology teacher, but also awesome chemistry teacher, and our maths&physics teacher which used to be our class teacher, too...

Biology is now boring as hell, thanks to the "entertaining lessons" of our teacher (she falls asleep when she´s talking.. she´s bored of herself!)

Chemistry is now fucking hard and hard to understand, thanks to the "teaching skills" of our teacher.

Physics´ now too easy, thanks to the "faith in our skills" of our teacher.

Maths´ now eating all of our free time, thanks to "small homeworks and joys" of our teacher. (he calls tests "joys").

So.. I´ll keep on science.

But it´s such a bitter love to me recently.

Aw. Sorry to hear that. Hang in there for me, ok?

• 2 months later...
(edited)

o.o

Anypony here?

I just wanted to ask... it's been a month since you posted some new art so... Is there going to be some new pice of art soon? :)

Hello, thanks for asking.

My mouse is still broken and I've been busy in the end of the term, this weekend I have to make a EP cover for my schoolmate's band, and next week is going to be busy too. I hope I'll do something with the start of February.

Edited by Suntouched Coco

• 1 month later...

Do you like anything about zombies and did you ever want to be one? img-1272212-1-tongue.png

I like to shoot them.

I like zombie apocalypses.

I'm going to be one of them for czech Zombie Walks 2013.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Which do you like more...Cake or Pie ? And that question is for the both of you.

Actually I've never had that typical murrican pie and cakes.. well, I'm picky about the cakes...

So I don't know. Probably cake (but only if it's not a lie.)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
On 4/18/2013 at 3:09 PM, Urkelbot said:

Hello there! Do you read much? Fiction, or non-fiction? Favorite authors?

Edited by Cocodrillo