Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Choosen One

DorianTail

Well, that's the news. I just convinced my girlfriend to watch an episode of FIM. She has no sympathy for Ponies and tolerates in silence the fact that I like them.

Which episode you think appropriate to show? ^_^ Who's The Choosen One?

And just to give sense of this thread: What episode did you choose for your Non-Brony Friend? :lol:

Edit: As uisual sorry for my Eng :blush:

Edited by DorianTail

I say find an episode that you think she'll like, something that might appeal to her interests. That's what I did for my brother, I got him to watch The Return of Harmony because I figured he'd like Discord.

(edited)

I say find an episode that you think she'll like, something that might appeal to her interests. That's what I did for my brother, I got him to watch The Return of Harmony because I figured he'd like Discord.

Mh, seems legit, but I don't think there is a lot of similarities between her and the themes of the show. However, it would not hurt to start with a really nice and funny concentrated sarcasm made in DisQord. :ph34r:

I think you should show her a funny episode, like Party of One or Lesson Zero.

DisQord is just Epic B) , but we can not deny the fun that could come out of Lesson Zero :lol:

or perhaps the one with the Diamond Dogs in it? Something awesome haha

Uhm, Rarity is a dangerous pony to present to a Non-brony full of prejudices. I think starting with an episode with her as protagonist is risky :blush:

I recommend MMMystery on th Friendship Express.

You Sure like that episode ahahah ^_^ *Avatar*

I always start with the first two when introducing people, they're how I got started, and they introduce you to the characters

You have a point.

----

Man...hard to decide xD

Edited by DorianTail
  • Brohoof 1

Easy question easy answer. Lession Zero haha. Seriously it has alot of things she wouldn't expect to be in there.

Or if she like cute stuff you could show her Dragonshy or something :)

Yeah... if she's leery about watching the show in the first place, I agree that you definitely have to start her off with an episode that won't scare her off. Personally, The Return of Harmony or Lesson Zero come to mind; I just don't see how you could possibly go wrong with either of those two! Hope this helps! :D

Show her Sonic Rainboom, that's the best one.

Nooooope o___o, this episode contains dangerous images

Posted Image

I think the episode with disQord is suitable. It contains a bit of everything: fun, sarcasm, references, suspense, summarized the roles of the mane 6 etc. ^_^

If I were you I would go with the first episode. It's alway good to start with the episode the started it all. If anything go with A friend in Deed. Great Pinkie Pie episode, nice song, and very funny. Or any Pinkie Pie episode.

Nooooope o___o, this episode contains dangerous images

Posted Image

I think the episode with disQord is suitable. It contains a bit of everything: fun, sarcasm, references, suspense, summarized the roles of the mane 6 etc. ^_^

Meh, I guess you're right. Discord would definitely suit it since there's a Chocolate Rain reference.

Lesson zero would be my personal choice. That is my 2nd favorite episode. It is also funny as heck.

I agree, lesson zero would be a great choice. That or May the Best Pet Win, or Luna Eclipsed, or Hearth's Warming Eve. Or all. I would suggest all :P

Hmm, normally I'd say Lesson Zero, but that might weird her out. So go with either Sonic Rainboom or the Canterlot Wedding episode, as these are both very strong displays of the show's likability.

~~

Edited by VOODOO

• 2 weeks later...

Mission accomplished guys B) My girlfriend likes Ponies and asked to see together other episodes on her own initiative :lol:

First step: Done!

Bronyfied : In Progress :D

Edited by DorianTail